over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Over 70 shredded guy

Enhanced Clinton Eastwood trying to show up Stallone

I think it is safe to assume that he obviously isn't natural, but can we assume that he is on everything under the sun? Tren, GH, test, EQ, etc etc? Maybe he is just a genetic freak and is just taking 250 mg/wk test. At this point in his life he isn't growing anymore, he is living off what he built when he was young.

I highly doubt he is on a huge amount of gear because if he was he wouldn't have lived as long as he has already.

Excellent point^^^^^ I think enough brilliant people have already shown (dante, Matt porter, meadows, starnes, ex.) That after YEARS of intelligent lifting, good diet and hormones that muscle you build to a large extent is YOURS it's not going to take a lot (actually hardly anything) to maintain a well above average muscle base. I have no problem believing this man is on very little hormones. Sure I could be way wrong, but definitely not hard to believe.

Last edited:
Enhanced Clinton Eastwood trying to show up Stallone

Looks like Sly can still tear it up at the gym.....even at age 72.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ou6Kekb92o[/ame]

I'm sure in his younger years he took his good share of things and amounts. Specially since he competed too. But now he just takes enough to maintain. Plus I'm sure he has some type of good genetics too. As far as healthy. I'm not going to put my hands on the fire for the guy either. You can't judge a book by its cover. He may look good outside but probably takes a bunch of meds for internal shit who knows. And a combination of good luck that his still around without having a stroke or heart attack. He can be a ticking bomb for all we know. Or he can be very healthy compared to others his age even though he took and takes gear. Either way like someone here mentioned. If you use your putting you're health at risk some way some how. But at the end of the day I think everyone should live there life doing what makes you happy and puts on a smile on your face everyday. You have people dropping dead all around at all kinds of ages young, old, middle age, kids for reasons that have nothing to do with using substances or getting killed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't think anyone questioned his personal health, also looks don't equate to health you can ask a lot of guys on this board who have suffered severe health issues about that, I don't think most 73 year olds need help getting out of their cars you could say that for anyone unhealthy regardless of age, nobody said anything about his long term health and nobody said he wouldn't live another decade.

So what exactly are you so worked up about? Is it really that hard to admit to yourself that a bodybuilder lifestyle isn't healthy?

What I am personally saying is that most human beings, actually all of them, would be healthier exercising a few days a week and taking no more than a multi vitamin rather than living a body builder lifestyle and using the shit we use, myself included.

If you have an argument to make against that you are fooling yourself and trying to justify the shit we do is for anything more than our personal ambitions, it definitely isn't for our health. Exercising is for our health and taking certain supplements may be for our health but destroying our bodies in the gym 6 days a week and using all kinds of gear and shit sure as hell isn't.

You want to marvel at how he looks, yea he looks amazing I wish I would look like that at any age let alone 73 but that is me personally because I respect the dedication it took but to most of the population he is a freaky weirdo. You want to marvel at his health....well yea compared to some 73 year old diabetic smoker in a wheel chair of course he is healthier. But he isn't healthier than the old guys at my YMCA that workout lightly regularly and don't use any gear I promise you that, none of them need help getting out of their cars either.

There is a difference between health and longevity. To me "health" is about feeling good, being able to move without pain, maintaining strength, being able to get up and down stairs etc. Without knowing this guy, I would surmise he is "healthy." But, if you are merely looking to tack years on to your life, yes I agree: moderate low intensity exercise a few times a week and eating as little food as possible will likely a recipe for success.

His face looks like a mix of Clint Eastwood and Arnold lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear