over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Over thinking

The love of training and being consistent is the foundation for bodybuilding, powerlifting, etc.

^^^TRUE^^^

Thanks for saying all this. I think many eople need to hear this as often as possible otherwise they get trapped in the minutia and never make progress; they then tend to either abuse PED's or just plain give up, a shame either way.
Yes. Just as bad, I have seen MANY less advanced bodybuilders (the one who haven't fully "got it" yet) obsess over the minutia to the point of neglecting the foundational principles of bodybuilding. If one is going to obbess over any aspect of bodybuilding, it should be the basics (as B-Boy mentioned above) before anything else. Nothing will accelerate your progress further than eating enough of the right foods day in and day out, training correctly and consistently and getting proper rest daily. From there, add only what you need (PEDs) to grow...and you will be able to achieve 90%+ of your potential without ever needing to focus on anything else.

I see it all the time. Guys asking if they should run 400mg of this or 500mg of that and add this in weeks 8 to 12 etc etc. I get so many cycle pm's and literally any hormones will do the job. Sure some are better for cutting and others for bulking but cycles don't need to be put together using microsoft excel with 15 different elements. Same for diet and just being anal about everything. I know many like to be exact and it keeps them on track but I could never do that. I know guys who don't even compete who weigh everything they eat. Not just meat and main carbs but literally everything. Many trying to get big and they are so anal about calories and they can't go over/under and have to be exact and they aren't even big to begin with. Then you have guys who are going away for 1 week (even 4 days at times) and they create threads about what is the best approach and if they should inject x amount or post gear to their hotel etc.

Guys sometimes read my posts (long and detailed) and think I am not this but it couldn't be any further from the truth. I don't even follow a diet and just do the basics. You bascially covered everything in your first post. Bodybuilding is not complicated. Most of the best bodybuilders of all time just done the basics consistently. It only needs to get somewhat complicated when someone doesn't have the genetics and they are literally a pro competing at the highest level so every % is vital. Well even someone with great genetics competing at that level too.

a couple thoughts....1. 5 months from now someone will look 0% different if they chose drol vs dbol, or winny vs var
2. taking all the health supplements and bodybuilding supplements (not AAS) and throwing them im a dumpster may lead to an improvement in health and overall look because a person can forget about that crap and focus more on things that actually matter

Even worse... many have 'checkers' genetics but are pushing 'chess' doses.

You either have it or you don't in this game... if ya dont, be real w yourself. Take a bit of test, train as hard as possible, and live a long healthy life.

Even worse... many have 'checkers' genetics but are pushing 'chess' doses.

You either have it or you don't in this game... if ya dont, be real w yourself. Take a bit of test, train as hard as possible, and live a long healthy life.

IMO unless you're making a REAL living doing this (making good money through sponsorship, a mr O winner or an IG star) then everyone else is kind of in the same boat (doing damage for no real gain) genetics or not..

Not justifying high dosages or anything here, really dont care. To each their own. I just dont see it as good genetics vs. Shit genetics.. to me it's making money vs. Not making money.

Awesome post. Sweet and to the point and very true. I too have been one of those guys they over though training and diet. Now I basically do like u said and I am way more happy

IMO unless you're making a REAL living doing this (making good money through sponsorship, a mr O winner or an IG star) then everyone else is kind of in the same boat (doing damage for no real gain) genetics or not..

Not justifying high dosages or anything here, really dont care. To each their own. I just dont see it as good genetics vs. Shit genetics.. to me it's making money vs. Not making money.

Real gain can be personal pleasure.

^^^haaaa ..so true b-boy

ya i'd say you don't have to worry about setting your alarm for 2am to suck down a protein shake
..when you haven't figured out how NOT to end up back @"ground zero" in between blasts ..& your BF is still 15%+

You couldn’t have said this any better, If only majority of lifters in this world would see this post lol

Great post b-boy,
man back in the day we took some sust or test c or e, ate lots of good quality food, lifted heavy weights and grew.
We really didn't try to make it so complicated.
Every time we went into the gym we tried to lift heavier weights then the last time we were there. lol
had a solid training partner and tried to beat each other's lifts each week.
fun times and good memories.

does anyone know if pea protein or collagen protein is best absorbed by the gut I think I have IBS what brand probiotics should I use for how many cultures, I think ill spend 2 hours researching and skip the gym today. < ---- too much of this lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131