over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Over training i need facts

tonka2

Registered
well this is the way it is. I love the gym period.I think for the most part i have tried every work out NEG,PUSH PULL,SPLIT,ON and on i have all ways felt that overtraining was a personal thing ,like diet we are all different.I know there are time frams like 24 to 48 hours from to muscle the nervous system .That have to be taken into affect .But if i take more than one day off i start felling like crap.I am (ON NOW) but to the untrained eye, way before i was, all ways asked if i was on AAS.I am just trying to say i have done ok,but am i holding my self back i dont have a lot of years left, or as many as i would like i should say.I do want to step on that stage,but not like some of the guys i see.being in your bvds with a brite lite in your face looking like a jackass not so much:D Thanks

dont just watch me grow, Help me grow HUGE

TONKA......

well this is the way it is. I love the gym period.I think for the most part i have tried every work out NEG,PUSH PULL,SPLIT,ON and on i have all ways felt that overtraining was a personal thing ,like diet we are all different.I know there are time frams like 24 to 48 hours from to muscle the nervous system .That have to be taken into affect .But if i take more than one day off i start felling like crap.I am (ON NOW) but to the untrained eye, way before i was, all ways asked if i was on AAS.I am just trying to say i have done ok,but am i holding my self back i dont have a lot of years left, or as many as i would like i should say.I do want to step on that stage,but not like some of the guys i see.being in your bvds with a brite lite in your face looking like a jackass not so much:D Thanks

NOTE TO SELF.............DO NOT POST DRUNK.:)

Ok phil i am sure i did or will deserve that now how about some advice (OO SMALL ONE)and yea i cant type worth a shit HA HA

LOFL

NOTE TO SELF.............DO NOT POST DRUNK.:)

I gotta go check my bvds before I can respond...but really don't we all get a little sentimental over this wicked mistress we call weight training. It sucks all our energy and time and changes many parts of our lives, good and not so good, 4ever, yet we always go back for more....so after a 12 pack I too find myself with one arm wrapped around my first Weider plastic weight set down the basement, drooling and reminising...

Why don't you hire Phil?

Why don't you hire Phil?

That is what I did, and so far I am very happy with the results. Ive been in a rut for many years now and hope to break out using his guidance. I dont have any doubts that it will happen.

Oh, BTW, I am probably similar to you. I am now 37 yrs old and have been training since I was 16 yrs old. It does feel like the timer is ticking, its only going to get harder as we age more.

If you think you're overtrained, take a couple days off, get some sleep (a lot), eat a lot of protein, then hit the gym hard upon your return. How many days of rest do you have between bodyparts? I have 7 days rest between each of mine as I hit each one once per week. Maybe you should look at how routine is structured. How is it set up now?

I can't do anything other than to thank our membership for their patience in actually responding to this fucking rediculous thread.

no contribution

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who wants to help.As for those of you who fill then need to be ass holes thats cool to. I am sure your the kind of pepole in life that now one can stand any way.I am sorry if my thoughts ran together on the last theard.But let me make them easier for you.I was just trying to find out the real time frame for your muscles to heal as well as my nervous system.I train almost six days a week but i feel fine,i do not feel over trained.That does not mean that i am not.If you can take your selfs off your high horse and remember there was a time when you did not know it all and you probably had the same questions at one time .I came here to learn like most did. If your not going to help,than why waste your time with mine or any other persons questions?I will from now on try to keep my statements up to par with your godliness :action-:m

Im not sure why everyone decided to flame him on this post. So he was rushed and misspelled some words and had some gramer flaws. Big deal! Most people are on here to learn. Thanks to all the knowledgeable folks on here that can help us do that. Sometimes what you are trying to say is hard to put in your post. Like he said, we are here to learn and not everyone is born knowing all this stuff. Some of us dont have any knowledgeable at our gym or even close enough to speak to about these concerns. And some of this stuff is hard to find someone that will actually open up and give us the info we are looking for since its underground. That is why a board such as this one is so great. Also we are posting in the BEGINNERS SECTION so that should tell you something. Just my 2 cents.

This has nothing to do with the validity of the question or the grammar. It had everything to do with posting what is really a beginner question in the main forum. There is nothing wrong with asking questions and learning and I do it myself. See, we have to spend a lot of time moving these sorts of questions to the beginners forums where they've been asked a thousand times. Help you grow? Help yourself grow! And there's plenty of info here so help yourself to it! Use the search button and keep the, "How do I know if I'm overtrained?" stuff in the beginners forum.

That's all bro. It's in the rules. It's been posted by mods a dozen times. C'mon. Help us out here. And tonka, you should write your post in notepad or something and then post because if you look at your first post, I'm not even sure if it made sense. I know I didn't have a clue. And one of our IFBB pros thought it sounded like you were perhaps drunk.

We're not bad guys and sometimes we get prickish but it's only because we've seen this sooooooo many times that now it's just annoying. It's in the rules that this is an advanced forum. There are pros here from bbing, powerlifting, MMA fighters, professional athletes... READ WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. It's gold! And they're giving it to you for free! Don't come in here with your 12 posts and say, "Help me get huge!"

Show some respect and do your homework. If you think you're overtrained, take a week off. If you come back stronger, you were, if you aren't, then you weren't. Adjust your routine accordingly. Done.

Also we are posting in the BEGINNERS SECTION so that should tell you something. Just my 2 cents.
This thread was moved here from the main forum so know what you're saying before you sound off. It's in the beginners forum because a friend of mine put it here.

Thanks cowboy and no i cant spell worth a shit and my grammer sucks.Thats from being on my own since i was 15 it does take all i have to type in this forum and not look like a jackass.I am the perfect meathead.LOOK BRO i AM IN THE 10% OF OF FL IN REAL ESTATE MARKET WHO PASS THE FIRST TIME.I am also one of the few with a ged who got a high school deploma because i scored high enough.But i still have a hard time,thank you.I cant be mad at the pepole who dont know .But I can fix what i dont know,I understand why they get feed up but they can never forget where they came from' I still love PM .

no contribution

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear