over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Overall cycle advice...

You need to get lean.

Do 20mg of test every day plus 2iu of HGH every morning and night. That should help you lose fat while keeping muscle.

Work on your diet and training until you get down to 10-12% BF and only then think about a cycle.

Also, forget all the ancies and PCT. You shouldn't need an AI on this dose and TRT is your best option at 36 anyway.

Good luck.

Would there be noticeable water retention with this? Some posts talk about GH causing retention.

I heard to do the GH in the morning and early afternoon like after work (not before bed time) so it does not disrupt sleep or natural GH production during REM. Any thoughts?

Also, for targeted fat loss the GH should be done subcutaneous rather than IM, right? Is there a drawback to sub. vs IM?

Should GH be done every day without breaks in between? I've read 5 days on, 2 days off and variations of that....

Thanks guys...

I just see a lot of people blaming "my genetics" (pronounced "muh genetuhhks") for being chubby/fat, etc..

it's called diet, training, and cardio. get your hormones in line, and anyone can be really lean.

Nope not blaming genetics for being a fat ass. That's my own fault.

Would there be noticeable water retention with this? Some posts talk about GH causing retention.

Probably, but nothing that would bother you too much.

I heard to do the GH in the morning and early afternoon like after work (not before bed time) so it does not disrupt sleep or natural GH production during REM. Any thoughts?

Would work too.

Also, for targeted fat loss the GH should be done subcutaneous rather than IM, right? Is there a drawback to sub. vs IM?

Shouldn't be any difference.

Should GH be done every day without breaks in between? I've read 5 days on, 2 days off and variations of that...

That should work fine.

IMHO 6 months of good work and discipline would go a long way for you. Why not buckle down for 6 months, get your diet and routine straight amd save your gear for a later date?

IMHO 6 months of good work and discipline would go a long way for you. Why not buckle down for 6 months, get your diet and routine straight amd save your gear for a later date?

If you read the first post I said I have lost 30 pounds of fat in the last year. That's from diet and exercise. I'm still losing weight just not as fast. I'm sure some of that includes added muscle mass from working out.

Also I'm leaning away now from cycling at all. I'm scheduled for bloods this month to see what's up with my test levels. A year ago it tested low. If so I'm leaning toward HRT. But either way I want to run some GH for sure. But I'm gonna wait until I get blood test to decide a plan of action.

I read it all and still believe another 6 months of work will do you a world of good.

If you had bloods done when you were 30 lbs heavier and not active your test levels would surely be low. You may be surprised at what your levels are now. A dietician may be a good option as well. I maintain that most people would be amazed at what their bodies can do with good nutrition and training.

Don't think I was taking anything away from your progress. Just too many people jumping into taking gear to fix what could be done naturally.

I read it all and still believe another 6 months of work will do you a world of good.

If you had bloods done when you were 30 lbs heavier and not active your test levels would surely be low. You may be surprised at what your levels are now. A dietician may be a good option as well. I maintain that most people would be amazed at what their bodies can do with good nutrition and training.

Don't think I was taking anything away from your progress. Just too many people jumping into taking gear to fix what could be done naturally.

I comlpletly agree with you. People seen to forget the miracles that the body can achiev on proper nutrition alone.

You have no business taking any kind of gear when you state you are 25% BF. You do know all that extra weight stresses the Heart? Then you want to add something that can possibly stress the heart more. The average BF is 19% for a male. Think about that. That means you are above average. Your DIET is not that good and that is why you are fat PERIOD. Stop making excuses for your age and your genetics. Because you don't want to eat healthy and lose it the right way, you are looking for a crutch. Gear will not make you lean. GH works well when combine with the proper nutrition. Get your training and DIET in order first, forget gear. This is the best advice for getting lean.

And I want to add, being Obese or fat will lower your testosterone levels. You want more testosterone? Well, I gave you the answer.

Do what ALLEX said. 20mg test 2iu gh morning and night. Eat all natural food and get to sub 10%

It makes sense. When I had it tested I was recently recovering from a severe injury so I was down for a couple months, and had an injury before that, same scenario. So after both of those I was really having a hard time getting up and going. Thus the doctor's visit complaining about it. Tested low.

That's why I'm so interested in what I'm testing out at now. I would be ecstatic if my levels are getting better. I don't want to have to rely on juice. I don't even like cycling. My blood pressure goes up and I have anxiety from it.

I'm still interested in the GH though for tissue repair and weight loss.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear