over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Overall fatigue

What's your height / weight / body fat / neck size? That'd make it a bit easier to tell if sleep apnea was the problem.

I've felt the same as you and in my case it was sleep apnea, which gets bad for me when I'm weighing mid-220s or higher. I was truly amazed at how much more refreshed I felt upon waking up and how my energy was better through the day once I started using a CPAP.

H 5’7’’
W 190lb
Bf 12%
Neck size can’t tell you now but I’m not a big neck guy... I’m ecto so my neck, ankles and wrists are small.
I agree with you with the sleep apnea!

akimbo said:
I had and have the same issues. One major contributing factor was sleep apnea. I have a apap since 3 months and the worst symptoms are gone.
However i still dont feel really vital on a regular base. One thing i found out (but thats surely individual) i react really negative to arimidex.

I also suspect the growth negatively contributing to my wellbeing. I have a top standard insurance and got fully checked with very extensive bloodwork, full echoscan by cardiologist, stool etc. and I am fine besides some dysbiosis in my gut.

Got really bad after last competition.

Definately weight gain has contributed to what I’m feeling now... I’m right after a bulk and feeling wrost

someday said:
No offense OP, but you kind of brushed over the most obvious issue that myself and many of the other posters have mentioned...apnea. You have mentioned several symptoms that point to it, which is why I mentioned the quick self-assessment tests that you can use to decide if a visit to a sleep physician is warranted. To make it easier for you, here are some of the questionnaires used by sleep docs during initial assessments that will even calculate the score for you....

https://www.cheapcpapsupplies.com/bl...s-to-take-now/

And trust me, as speaking as someone who helped run one of the largest providers of sleep medicine in the country, apnea is no joke when left untreated. It kind of reminds of steroid abuse in the regards that you aren't going to find it listed as a cause of death on someone's certificate, but it will lead to an earlier death when left untreated due to the host of other medical issues it either creates or exacerbates.

No ofence at all man... I apreciate very much your worry about what we are discussing, for sure you helped me a lot with your opinion and with that questionaire. I did it and I have highly odds to have sleep apnea

Thank you one more time for the effort on me

emeric delczeg said:
Are you sure that this is the correct number? Total test 4251,87

Yes, master Emeric 4.251,87... I know it’s too high for me, by the bloodwork time I was on a higher dose, like 400mg test and 400mg nandro... so I,ve tappered down my test to 200mg and nandro to 200 also. By today I’m not running nandro anymore and will repeat the bloodwork to see how my new test is

Any idea on what your RBC Hematocrit and Hemoglobin look like? If those are too high you can get some major lethargy and fatigue.

Any idea on what your RBC Hematocrit and Hemoglobin look like? If those are too high you can get some major lethargy and fatigue.

Everyone may be different on that, how they feel. I had a hematocrit once of around 62 and I felt normal. I couldn't tell a thing. I was shocked when the red cross donation center told me it was that high.

Everyone may be different on that, how they feel. I had a hematocrit once of around 62 and I felt normal. I couldn't tell a thing. I was shocked when the red cross donation center told me it was that high.

Yes your right we all react differently. When my RBC/Hematocrit/Hemoglobin were high I felt horrible. Fatigued all the time. Felt hard to breath if I did anything that required any effort and just a general feeling lethargy and of poor health. My family doctor sent me to a hematologist and since I've lowered my numbers I feel like a different person.

I work 12h straight as a anesthesiologist in a hospital 6 of 7 days a week.

There you go. So you are working 72-84 hours per week in a stressful job. That is enough to make anyone feel tired. Granted it could be other issues as well. But that workload would make sleep even harder to be ideal. Even if you got 8 hours of good sleep per day you are essentially working and sleeping so over time that would effect anyone. This sort of routine will cause issues over time and your body probably needs a break.

Then you have the 101 other things that could be contributing. That test level is very high and whilst everyone responds differently when I have high test I feel much more tired. Others have more energy but point being it could be a massive factor. Your levels are lower now but long periods with high test can have an effect and can stay for awhile even after you have lowered the dose. Plus your levels are still probably very high now so I would definitely recommend updated and extensive blood work. I would also recommend getting cortisol tested as well.

Yes your right we all react differently. When my RBC/Hematocrit/Hemoglobin were high I felt horrible. Fatigued all the time. Felt hard to breath if I did anything that required any effort and just a general feeling lethargy and of poor health. My family doctor sent me to a hematologist and since I've lowered my numbers I feel like a different person.

That's good then. I think you are lucky to have that. Hell, I was having a major heart attack and didn't feel the traditional symptoms. Main thing I had was a feeling like heart burn. I did get really dizzy and nauseous after squatting but I had that other times pushing myself too hard. That time though was pretty severe.

Nobody thinks his estrogen is too high? I remember my first cycle ever, taking some bunk arimedex, having my estrogen level at 104 when tested and had major fatigue every day. Started taking aromasin and felt amazing about a week later, unfortunately never scaled my aromasin dose back when I hit my sweet spot and cruised right through it...so definitely dont want to be too aggressive with ai.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My first response is already mentioned

move down to true trt-for me its 150 mgs a week. for others its 100 , for others its 200

back off training intensity, and days in the gym. every other day, three-four days a week.

My bloodwork

Leptin 0,8 (0,5 - 14,6)
TSH 3,6 (0,400 - 4,300)
T3 79 (70 - 220)
RT3 22,7 (13 - 50,2)
free T4 1,4 (0,70 - 1,80)
BUN 43 (15 - 50)
Creatinine 1,16 (0,50 - 1,30)
Insulin 8,2 (3,0 - 25,0)
DHEA 3,6 (1,3 - 9,2)
Total test 4251,87 (164,94 - 753,38)
SHBG 4,22 (10,00 - 57,00)
Estro 128,7 (under 39,8)
Ferritin 137 (22 - 322)

Come on now... No one thinks this is an issue?

Is this Free T3 or Total T3?

Have you had costisol checked?

Stress?

I use a cpap/apap, my bloods are perfect, etc, etc. But my head is so screwed up on a daily basis, and it has been for years, I am a walking zombie. I have no "fire" in me.

Stress?

I use a cpap/apap, my bloods are perfect, etc, etc. But my head is so screwed up on a daily basis, and it has been for years, I am a walking zombie. I have no "fire" in me.

Maybe you need a good long vacation with the family? How do you feel when you do that?

That`s a definite issue. T3 low end of the range and TSH high end of range. Body is telling thyroid to do something and its barely getting the job done. Fatigue is a symptom is so many diseases, you need to speak with a dr to narrow things down. There have been some obvious things brought up here like stress, work hours, blood work all out of whack.

Total T3!

What I’m doing for now:
1- took a 1 week break off the gym in a trip with my family
2- cancel all steroids and stay only with 200m test cyp
3- repeat bloodwork ASAP

Only one person touched on red blood cell count.

I stopped cycling and was only hrt for about a year. I only kept up with the same labs that you just posted. I had a similar issue with fatigue and just felt off. I kept pushing my doc to run tests.

It turned out that my red blood cell count had gotten outrageously high. I had to give blood right away to lower it, and started feeling better. I’ve been bad about donating blood, but now i do it every 60 days.

Get labs testing your red blood cell count as well as liver and kidney enzyme.

Total T3!

What I’m doing for now:
1- took a 1 week break off the gym in a trip with my family
2- cancel all steroids and stay only with 200m test cyp
3- repeat bloodwork ASAP

Get your FREE T3 and REVERSRE T3 next set of labs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131