over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Overcoming bad Genetics

offtopic, but thats not you in the picture? If it is then youre by no means small! Fuck maybe Im totally missing the sarcasm in gyno's post.

If its not you in your avatar then thats just weird bro.

Geeze I'm striking out here... that picture is Dorian Yates which I thought was fairly obvious on a BBing board. There was a thread sometime back suggesting everyone have an avatar to be more recognizable so I tossed up a picture of one of my favorite BBers.

You do know BigChef on page 1 isn't Marcus Ruhl right?

edit: I've changed my picture to avoid having people confuse me with 6x Olympia winner Dorian Yates but to be honest that isn't my face, or even my mask.

Last edited:
lmao im obviously not in the know with faces.:confused::eek:

anyways, carry on! :p

Listen, I'm not trying to rip on you. I could give a fuck less about Dante or you. All I'm saying is, you post shit matter of factly and if you want to post shit matter of factly you should at least look like a bodybuilder.

I dont like getting into others business too much but why on earth would you have to look the part to hand out advice?? Some of the best coaches never stepped foot on the field/court... If what someone says is valid it shouldnt matter what there background is...

for me personally, i think my structure and muscle bellies keep me from competing in high level contests... but as far as getting bigger and that kind of stuff.... i don't think my genetics hold me back... my mind set and having a preference of spending my finances on other things is what's holding me back.

and in most cases of people who think they have bad genetics, it's just that they're doing something wrong and it's not their genetics. as far as structure and how "pretty" you look on stage, you have to be born with that... no way on earth you can work around it.

I wonder how many of the people that think they have 'bad' genetics are just comparing themselves to people with super genetics. I wonder how many ACTUALLY work HARD, or just think eating subway instead of mcdonalds 3 times a day and working out is as intense as it gets. I ask this because i know MANY people like that. They get 'hardcore' for 2 months, then whine that its their genetics holding them back. It NEVER is for people like that.

In my observation, you dont know what your genetic capabilities are until you put yourself in the position to reach it (unless you look like a freak without doing much like some guys do). I hate the genetics excuse as much as the steroids excuse. 'you look like that because of your genetics, and i dont because of mine'. 'you look like that because of gear, and i dont because i dont take any'.

My genetics are what i would consider average. My arms and legs hate to grow, but my back and chest grows doing sit ups. I get fat if i dont stick to a diet, but i seem to put on size ok when im really serious. I wonder how many people are like this but say its 'bad' genetics? Seems average to me...

How many of you are grateful for the genetics you have, even if they aren't Ronnie Coleman's?

Do you know how many people on this earth would love to just be in a position where they could eat what and when they want, and be able to train and be healthy?

We are more fortunate than we could ever imagine.

although it can be frustrating at times when you face reality and notice theres lots of people out there with better genetics then yourself.. I like the fact that I have to work extra hard. its just another motivating factor for me. Some say Im even OCD with it all, but I wont drink, i wont smoke, i wont even have the smallest cheat meal in the OFFseason. Oh.. and Im in college, where all of this is common behavior. The public doesnt understand the bodybuilders mentality but thats fine. Ill do my thing, they can do theirs. ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws