YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Overdosed Letrazole... Can this be real?

Tim Zane

Registered
So long story short, I started taking Letrazole to zap some minor gyno only detectable to me. I was attempting to take 2.5 mg a day, but have been taking 2.5 ml and it's concentrate is 2.5mg per ml. Sooooo.....for the last 5 days I've been on 6.25 mg a day. I feel fine... No issues at all. It's gotta be fake right, or at least diluted? My sensitivity in my right nipple subsided so I figure it did something but I hear horror stories and I don't feel bad at all and I can still get an erection.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I would think that your letrozole has to be complete bunk or at least severely underdosed.

I am prescribed real letrozole that I pick up straight from the pharmacy, to deal with estrogen issues on test/HCG/HMG.

Only once did I take a whole 2.5mg tablet, and it crashed my estrogen and made me feel horrible from Thursday afternoon until Tuesday. Fatigue, dizziness, no libido and severe erection difficulties.

After that, I have cut the tabs into quarters and taken .5mg every other day, and it works well to control my estrogen issues. Even taking .5mg two days in a row, it was too much and made me feel worse. Letrozole is a very powerful aromatase inhibitor and just a little will go a long way.

I cringe whenever I see doctors prescribing heavy dosages like 2.5mg letrozole per day, or 1mg Arimidex per day. That's way too much AI for most people. Estrogen is necessary in your body for many different processes, and you want to keep it in a good range: not too high, not too low.

If I were you, I would try to find some real Letrozole, and start with a dosage of .5mg every other day, and see how you do. That's probably all you need.

Considering the person who is asking the question; definitely erections

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I think Slice wants to print a picture and put it up on his fridge.

So long story short, I started taking Letrazole to zap some minor gyno only detectable to me. I was attempting to take 2.5 mg a day, but have been taking 2.5 ml and it's concentrate is 2.5mg per ml. Sooooo.....for the last 5 days I've been on 6.25 mg a day. I feel fine... No issues at all. It's gotta be fake right, or at least diluted? My sensitivity in my right nipple subsided so I figure it did something but I hear horror stories and I don't feel bad at all and I can still get an erection.

Yea, I take 1 ml at 5 mg every 5 days. I'm on 600 mg test-e, 300 mg tren-e and 400 mg mast-e. To say you're taking too much, is an understatement. Letro can also affect your cholesterol, you need to scale back. JMO.

To add to the OP, I have developed minor gyno on .5 Adx ED. And it's legit Adx. Could my body just metabolize stuff differently than most?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity