over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Overthinking

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Anyone ever overthink or abscess about mapping out your cycles? I was laying in bed last night with my wife after she was asleep in for like 45 minutes I was thinking to myself " if I time my peptides with my GH and my IGF all around when I use my insulin it will spike at x time, etc. but then maybe I need to shoot the GH IM versus subQ for it to peak at the same time, etc. now I should take my orals one hour pre work out, well maybe it takes longer to absorb them so I should take them two hours pre-workout, etc." and then after like 45 minutes of laying there I'm thinking to myself I'm in my mid-30s with a wife and two toddlers and I don't even compete LOL

Anyone ever overthink or abscess about mapping out your cycles? I was laying in bed last night with my wife after she was asleep in for like 45 minutes I was thinking to myself " if I time my peptides with my GH and my IGF all around when I use my insulin it will spike at x time, etc. but then maybe I need to shoot the GH IM versus subQ for it to peak at the same time, etc. now I should take my orals one hour pre work out, well maybe it takes longer to absorb them so I should take them two hours pre-workout, etc." and then after like 45 minutes of laying there I'm thinking to myself I'm in my mid-30s with a wife and two toddlers and I don't even compete LOL

I see what u did there

Yes. Performance enhancing drugs are fun. It can become an obsession. I'm trying to put more focus on training in diet. I think we tend to over think the drugs. Unless your competing which I don't. Then I would think margin of error would be small and miscalculation on timing the right drugs to get the right look is critical to winning a show.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I used to be like that. Until I took what i had to take (specially gh/slin/igf/orals) whenever more convenient, you know what ?

No difference whatsoever.

Enjoy your wife and toddlers and just take your stuff and go train, you'll grow lol.

Yup, sure used to. It is pretty consuming and not in a good way.

It's right up there with guys trying to time their shots right down to the minute.......you know, the "Hey guys, I was 13 minutes late for my shot, did I ruin my cycle?"

Everyone in this game for awhile realizes that the only important things to be consistent with are:

1...getting that last tiny bit of juice out of that tiny little needle and into your body.

2...Getting all the protein off the sides of your shaker cup and into your body.

3...getting both high volume, low volume, high rep, low rep, to failure, and not to failure, all in the same workout.

:p;):D

Yes, i bet we all if if not most on here do.

I think its a waste of metal energy and need to stop doing it so much. I definitely think its counter productive to my life...

To be honest though..i think it's better then mental masturbation about sports. You know..what most "normie" men do. Talk about a complete waste of time and no benefit to your life.

Complicate the diet, complicate the training, don't complicate the drugs.

Really, anything can be as complicated, and as simple as you make it out to be. I like Dorian's approach to this; keep it simple, and toss out stuff that doesn't work.

I guess I'm in the minority here as I never really got too worked up over all that but then Ive always kept it pretty simple. The worst it gets for me is when I have gh in and even when that is in, I just bolus dose it at night and call it a day. I might get slight better result timing doses better and breaking up gh shots etc but whatever. I got enough stress in my life with my business and just regular life that if I stressed over the shit thats supposed to be my relaxation time id go crazy

For me its mainly diet and training

I think we know what's truly on your mind

**broken link removed**

I know how you feel. Atleast you think about that than other things that stresses you out.

i remember the days when i'd weigh myself every day, multiple times a day. and take measurements every day. gotta know if im growing!
every day. and between those times i'd think about doing it.
it was like ocd with me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity