advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OVERTRAINING LOWER BODY AND NEARLY NO WEIGHT FOR UPPER BODY?

CYNDER_BLOCK

Banned
I posted a thread a while back about all these instagram chicks who have killer fucking legs, legs that totally overpower everything else.

That being said, when it comes to her proportions, the logic in me says she's on drugs and basically blasts her legs with stupid heavy weight and probably trains with damn near any weight for her upper body?

Also, for those with experience, what compounds do you think she's on?

**broken link removed**[/URL]

**broken link removed**[/URL]

Last edited:
My wife works with a girl in her early 20's. She does a little cardio every few days, doesn't lift at all. She looks almost exactly like that. But so does her younger sister and her older brother.

id say that's more photoshop and camera angle than actual size , but i guess is a chick just squated and did nothing else except wear a waist trainer she would eventually get over development.

I don't think it's shopped at all. Go check out her page.

Here's another example......HTF are these chicks putting on so much quad mass and keeping everything looking like they don't even train? Seriously, are all these girls just doing squats and NOTHING ELSE?

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

My wife works with a girl in her early 20's. She does a little cardio every few days, doesn't lift at all. She looks almost exactly like that. But so does her younger sister and her older brother.

classic

well, the legs are far bigger muscles that those on the upper body... so they have much more potential for growth than say, arms, for example.

these girls may also be rather genetically gifted in the thigh region..

and they may be on the shorter side.

I wouldn't say that they are overtraining their legs....because what they are doing seems to be working quite well for them.

ie: Genetics

well, the legs are far bigger muscles that those on the upper body... so they have much more potential for growth than say, arms, for example.

I wouldn't say that they are overtraining their legs....because what they are doing seems to be working quite well for them.

Genetics, yes.

Good point on the height observation. Keep forgetting these girl's are super short.

Pound for pound women have as many muscle fibers in their legs as men. Yet have fewer muscle fibers in their upper body. I see many women with great leg development yet seem to be lacking in the upper body proportionately. But that is just normal for women in general.

The first girl has GH in her hand in the 3rd pic so there's that............

chick has calves like mine....small.
also, she's got legs like those espn crossfit chicks. those legs that have that sweep and touch on the inside all the way to their knees.

Last edited:
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was suggesting an experiment to bring up legs. I thought that's worth trying, and was hoping to see feedback from those who have. :O

It seems like a lot of the higher level CF women have a lot of thigh/glute development with less upper body (except delts). I think it's how they train - olympic lifts, lots of squatting, some overhead pressing, and lots of squatting.

Was wondering who was going to notice that first ;)

Not me to busy looking at her amazing body. I'll start a rumor, she's Tom Platz daughter.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Pretty much sums it up perfectly.

Each girl will be slightly different but no.1 is genetics... more natural size in hips, quads and glutes. Many of them will train most body parts hard but it's true so many of them seem to (and do) hit legs nearly every workout. As you say upper body is light and infrequent and legs are hit constantly. The height thing is another major factor. Most very short people who lift seriously have thick... well everything. If you see some of these girls in person they are tiny and not like they look in pics.

Gunsmith is spot on too and most of the pics have been touched up or blatantly photoshopped. Then there is the angle and they all spend many hours perfecting stances to look their best for the 1001 selfies they take every month.

It's no special drug and they are just on what most people use or maybe even nothing. Camera effects, genetics, height and training are what I would state are the main factors for most of these instagram fitness girls. Look at Paige Hathaway who is one of the most famous... her body is nothing like that in real life.

Love the look, just not quite as big .

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

That Bakhar Nabieva is something special. It is a response to training/drugs as weirdly she had really skinny legs in the past. Her legs have doubled in size from the pics I have seen whilst the rest as pretty much stayed the same. I see she also started doing webcam stuff... naked but covering her bits :D

Google l@dysp0rt ;)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner