advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Owing a health body is owing enormous amounts of wealth.

Alliance Raws-Zoe

Registered
In 2018, the FDA approved a total of 59 new molecular drugs, hitting a high record. The National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) also approved nearly 50 new drugs not listed in China, of which 6 were indigenous innovative products.

With the listing of new drugs, drug prices have become one of the focus of attention. At the end of the year, GoodRx released the "2018 American Most Expensive Drugs" ranking, listing 20 of the most expensive retail drugs. Most of them are used to treat rare genetic diseases, and some are used to treat common disease, such as pulmonary hypertension and hepatitis C.

GoodRx is a well-known prescription drug search price website in the United States, which changes the ecology of the US pharmaceutical supply chain by displaying the latest drug prices in real time and making drug prices more transparent.

Gilead, Shire and AbbVie are among a number of well-known pharmaceutical companies that have been shortlisted for the 2018 drug price review, with prices ranging from $300,000 to more than $600,000 a year. Among them, many pharmaceutical companies provide assistance for patients to help them afford drugs.

Here list you the top five expensive drugs in "2018 American Most Expensive Drugs"

Top of the list is Horizon's Actimmune, which is suitable for two rare diseases, chronic granulomatous disease (CGD) and severe malignant osteoporosis (SMO). As a regular in the “most expensive drug list”, Horizon priced it at $52,322 a month (an average of 12 injections per month).

Then followed by Daraprim, a drug used in the treatment of parasitic infections, sold by Vyera Pharmaceuticals (formerly Turing Pharmaceuticals). Despite rigorous scrutiny, the price of daraprin remains high, at a monthly cost of $45,000 (60 tablets per month).

Cinryze and Takhzyro, Shire's two drugs for hereditary angioedema (HAE), occupy the third and fourth place respectively, with a monthly price of $44,140. Cinryze was approved earlier, and patients usually need 16 vials a month. Takhzyro was approved in August 2018, requiring two vials per month ($22,070 per vial). Jefferies analysts estimated that Takhzyro's peak sales will reach $1.8 billion, making it the most expensive drug in the top ranking.

The fifth drug in the list is Chenodal, a drug for gallstones, sold by Retrophin. In 2014, Chenodal’s price increased 5 times. The monthly cost of Chenodal is $42,570 ($473 per tablet and patients usually need to take 90 tablets). Some patients need to take 210 tablets a month, which means his medical bills can run up to $100,000.

Having a healthy body means having enormous amounts of wealth. So guys, please face up to your own health problems and take good care of your body.

Well all the exercises and fitness in the world doesn’t make me NOT bi polar and that requires expensive medications so what’s the point of this?

Shit happens.

It is crazy how much some drugs are. im thankful mine aren't that bad. The worst one for me is Mexiletine which runs me about $400 for a 3 month supply. Many of my other meds are "free" to me on our health insurance so I can handle that. They don't charge me for drugs they see as being maintenance drugs for health, things like asthma and heart meds. I guess they don't pay for the Mexiletine because it isn't that commonly used and is expensive. They might pay for Amioderone but both me and my docs don't want to use that. Amioderone at the dose Id have to use it would surely lead to things like fibrosis of the lungs. I will be taking it the rest of my life it seems.

Last edited:
It is crazy how much some drugs are. im thankful mine aren't that bad. The worst one for me is Mexiletine which runs me about $400 for a 3 month supply. Many of my other meds are "free" to me on our health insurance so I can handle that. They don't charge me for drugs they see as being maintenance drugs for health, things like asthma and heart meds. I guess they don't pay for the Mexiletine because it isn't that commonly used and is expensive. They might pay for Amioderone but both me and my docs don't want to use that. Amioderone at the dose Id have to use it would surely lead to things like fibrosis of the lungs. I will be taking it the rest of my life it seems.

Do you have an AICD Maldorf?
I'm on Amlodipine (10mg/day), going on 5 years now. How common is lung fibrosis as a side effect of taking it?
lol, I see it in your Avatar...my bad.
I'm curious, why do you need to take an antiarythmic with an ICD?

Last edited:
I'm curious, why do you need to take an antiarythmic with an ICD?

My heart is so scarred up by the heart attack that the signal that propagates through the conduction system gets jumbled up and ends up triggering ventricular tachycardia, also SVT now too. Sometimes I think I have an ectopic pacemaker take off down in the ventricle. The other day my atrium and ventricle were contracting at the same time. Wonderful stuff.

Amioderone causing lung fibrosis really isn't that rare, especially at the dose id need and considering Ill be taking it for life. The doctors are trying their best to avoid it at all costs.

I used to get my dad's kidney medication: sevelamer carbonate which would run $388 per month with insurance. It would be cheaper for me to go find a goodrx coupon and go hunting at different pharmacies.

Without insurance it would be $1600+ per month without goodrx...generics rock [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity