over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Owner OSBB====Scammer

stackdizzy

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Guys the owner of offshore is zk and zk is Domestic powders!! He has taken me and about 10 other guys! He sends fake tracking numbers and lies in e-mails! The man has no ethics please stay away from him! Everyone that goes to offshore you are just helkping support a scammer when you go there!!! Go to meso if you want the whole saga as it is currently unfolding!!! I will post personal info as soon as I get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am posting this becuase I don't want to see another person get scammed by this assshole!!!!!!!!

SAd news...

Looks like I will not be trusting fellas that use him as a REF.

can't people run a legit thing?? Why scam it is bad business?...well, I guess some people don't have any ethics.

Wow

What a fucked situation --- Glad you posted this!

AGCL said it was gonna happen, and after that incident how he went out and cut agcl out of the deal, i decided maybe he didn't have the best intentions at heart, thats why i went with my man raj... thx again bro.

JW

Yea the dude is a fucking liar! Was he telling the truth the first 2 times he said he sent my shit???? Was he telling the truth when he sent numerous other bro's who were threating to go public with his bullshit fake traking numbers???? Also dp has been MIA for awile but ZK has still been around bumping his sorry self!!! Also Zk bumped kickback who scammed many for B**n .. Basically i'd stear clear of anything that has to do with him!

Are you sure about offshore??:eek: :eek:
Are you talking about the offshorebodybuilding forum?

I thought everyone there was honest, I dealt with people there and sent * first and got * no problems. Also one of the mods these is also a mod a meso, and i didn't see anything about offshore at meso?

:(

Last edited:
offshore

sorry but I gotta bump the bros at offshorebodybuilding.com, there's too many good people there..

Last edited:
paperbolix said:
Are you sure about offshore??:eek: :eek:
Are you talking about the offshorebodybuilding forum?

I thought everyone there was honest, I dealt with people there and sent * first and got * no problems. Also one of the mods these is also a mod a meso, and i didn't see anything about offshore at meso?

ZK started it to "weed out" scammers, kinda ironic huh? From what I heard there are some good bro's over there, I never went over as I already have to many boards to be checking now hehe.

JW

Paper there might be good bro's there but tha fact is the owner is a scammer and a liar! He had bumped people who have scammed and scammed himself! Hey bro I just posted so no one else would loose there money!! If you like throwing your money away, its your money!!! I am not saying everyone there will scam you but the owner will! Everytime you go over there or you click on the sponsers links you are paying a bro who scams people! You can continue to do that all you want!! If you don't like to weed out the sammers don't expect me to listen next time you get scammed!!!

Justwannabehuge is right!!

AGCL exposed ZeroKnowledge awhile ago, but people ignored it. Too many people put trust in ZK after he "allegedly" busted the Noid for scamming. I would stear clear of anyone who backs ZK or DomesitcPowders!

Stack, check your PM bro...

mammoth said:
Justwannabehuge is right!!

AGCL exposed ZeroKnowledge awhile ago, but people ignored it. Too many people put trust in ZK after he "allegedly" busted the Noid for scamming. I would stear clear of anyone who backs ZK or DomesitcPowders!

whats up with AGCL is he no longer legit??? someone please get back to me on this PM fast asap thanks.

AG is all good. DP aka ZK is under the scamming radar...

agcl i think is trying to weed out smaller customers. His min order i think is 1k now.

Ive never heard zk defend himself in this matter so it realy makes me think

crackerjack414 said:
agcl i think is trying to weed out smaller customers. His min order i think is 1k now.

Ive never heard zk defend himself in this matter so it realy makes me think

When AGCL initially brought it up ZK defended himself saying that he was a friend who was only helping DP get set-up in his business. I don't remember what form of help that it was. I do remember that AGCL did show some sort of proof that ZK was DP before the threads were deleted.

I think all the members and the mods were good at offshore, just the owner/creator turned out to be a scammer. It's shut down now.

Oh shit!:eek:

I can't beleive offshores gone! It sucks that we all have to lose just because the owner flaked, everyone else on that board was cool, I wish someone could bring it back somehow, I liked the thing where you had to be invited in before you could see anything, maybe someone could rescue the computer files and bring it back with a new name and owner or something..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner