over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oxandrolone

RIV

Registered
any one use this? how is it compared to other orals like Var and Halo's.

it sounds good, no water retention, doesnt aromatize into estrogen, doesnt supress your natty test.

soudns great for me being a fighter, strength gains, no water.. thanks for any feedback.

It is the technical name for anavar. So, what ever you read about anavar applies to oxandrolone.

pretty good when you are already lean. doesnt inhibit hpta so you dont need to use test with it...can use it for a "bridge" between cycles or at the end of cycles.

Any steroid that is used in a dose to promote anabolism is going to shut down the HPTA in days.

Acta Endocrinol (Copenh). 1992 Feb;126(2):173-8. Related Articles, Links

The effects of an anabolic steroid (oxandrolone) on reproductive development in the male rat.

Grokett BH, Ahmad N, Warren DW.

Department of Exercise Science, University of Southern California, Los Angeles 90033.

Oxandrolone is a 5 alpha-reduced anabolic steroid that is administered for the treatment of short stature disease in children. It is a commonly used substance beginning as early as prepuberty by some individuals who are seeking to enhance athletic performance or personal appearance. Because of the lack of data on the effects of anabolic steroids on the reproductive system, we have examined the effects of oxandrolone treatment on reproductive development in male rats with treatment beginning two days after weaning. Male, Sprague-Dawley rats (N = 12) received a daily subcutaneous injection of oxandrolone (32.7 mumol.kg-1.day-1) and the control group (N = 12) received vehicle only (dimethyl sulfoxide). Treatment began at age 23 days and continued to 60 days of age. The weights of the testes, prostate glands, and seminal vesicles in the treatment group were 69%, 50% and 29% below control levels, respectively and were all significantly decreased (p less than 0.01). Testicular testosterone production in a 3-h incubation was inhibited in the treated animals to 1.3% of control values (p less than 0.001). Serum FSH (11.7% of control) and LH (undetectable) in the treated animals were both significantly less than controls. Histological findings indicated an arrest of advanced spermatids and a severe depletion of Leydig cells in the interstitial compartment. It was concluded that treatment of immature male rats with oxandrolone results in effects on the adult male reproductive system which are profound and occur at several levels. The most likely affected sites are the hypothalamus, pituitary gland, and the Leydig cells.

Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1997 Feb;46(2):209-16. Related Articles, Links

Effect of low dose oxandrolone and testosterone treatment on the pituitary-testicular and GH axes in boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty.

Crowne EC, Wallace WH, Moore C, Mitchell R, Robertson WH, Holly JM, Shalet SM.

Department of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital Trust, Manchester, UK.

OBJECTIVE: To investigate the effect of low dose oxandrolone and testosterone on the pituitary-testicular and GH-IGF-I axes. DESIGN: Prospective double-blind placebo-controlled trial. PATIENTS: Sixteen boys with constitutional delay of growth and puberty (CDGP) with testicular volumes 4-6 ml were randomized to 3 months treatment: Group 1 (n = 5), daily placebo: Group 2 (n = 5), 2.5 mg oxandrolone daily or Group 3 (n = 6), 50 mg testosterone monthly intramuscular injections with assessment (growth, pubertal development and overnight hormone profiles) at 0, 3, 6 and 12 months. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: LH and GH profiles (15-minute samples) were analysed by peak detection (Pulsar), Fourier transformation and autocorrelation. Testosterone levels were measured hourly and insulin, SHBG, IGF-I, and IGFBP-3 levels at 0800 h. Statistical analysis was by multivariate analysis of variance for repeated measures. RESULTS: LH and testosterone parameters increased significantly with time in all 16 (LH AUC, P < 0.001; peak amplitude, P = 0.02; number of peaks, P = 0.02; testosterone AUC, P = 0.02; morning testosterone, P = 0.002). In Group 2, however, LH and testosterone parameters decreased at 3 months followed by a rebound increase at 6 and 12 months. SHBG levels were markedly reduced at 3 months (P = 0.006) and a wider range of dominant GH frequencies was present although GH AUC was not increased until 6 months, with an increase in GH pulse frequency but not amplitude. IGF-I levels were increased at both 3 and 12 months. In Group 3, pituitary-testicular suppression was not apparent, but GH levels increased with an increase in GH amplitude at 3 and 12 months. CONCLUSION: Oxandrolone transiently suppressed the pituitary-testicular axis and altered GH pulsatility. Testosterone increased GH via amplitude modulation.

i can tell you from experience and from helping others and seeing there LAB RESULTS, that 15-20mg per day didnt do shit to the HPTA. they made a full recovery

Riv

Galaxy is rite bro,
Oxandrolone is anavar.. just the chemical name for it.

I love the stuff. Good slow steady gains with no negative sides. I can run up to 40mg a day with no testicular atrophy, no acne/bacne and also you don't feel like you've crashed when you finish a cycle.

Anavar definitely inhibits HPTA. Maybe not the the extent of other drugs, but it most certainly does.

The only thing I've seen which will not do so is 10mgs (no more) of dianabol taken upon waking in the morning.

I love anavar-I run it 30mg daily with sustanon and find that a very nice combo.. :)

BCC said:
Anavar definitely inhibits HPTA. Maybe not the the extent of other drugs, but it most certainly does.

The only thing I've seen which will not do so is 10mgs (no more) of dianabol taken upon waking in the morning.

I'm sure it does inhibit something somewhere in the body. I've done several anavar only cycle's and so far I have been unable to see or feel anything negative during or after the cycle.
Just my experience.

Im running var right now with some test deca. Its only been like 2 weeks but im feeling strong as hell and its a great boost in the gym. Plua its the safest steriod out there. i will be running it alot more.

CAN ANYONE HIT ME WITH A CHEAP SOURCE OF QUALITY ANAVAR?

I HAVE A FEW LISTS....I WAS THINKING OF THE LIQUID ANAVAR OR PAPERVAR. THANKS. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131