over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OXYCONTIN MAKER BUSTED!!!!

Legal with a script?

You can buy it online without one ... You just can't ship to Canada!

The "steroids should be legal" thing is wearing on me.

They shoudnt be legal. They maybe should be decriminalized, or unscheduled and just controlled, but not made outright legal.

Thats a mistake, IMO.

Tt

The "steroids should be legal" thing is wearing on me.

They shoudnt be legal. They maybe should be decriminalized, or unscheduled and just controlled, but not made outright legal.

Thats a mistake, IMO.

Tt
"Made legal" doesnt necessarily mean you should be able to pick it up at your local convenience store. I mean same thing you said: decriminalized. If something is decriminalized, it is legal to use or buy... but it goes without saying, only under certain circumstances and for certain people.

I know some people who are hooked on this stuff. Its incredibly addicting and expensive. Their addiction just melts the money in their pockets. Its really sad to see.

ok

disclaimer: i don't condone or judge what people do or don't do.i just hate when people pick and choose their stigmas.the gov't took the oppertunity to rob yet another company because they can.the company paid the fines because the gov't strong armed em.

the gov't is pushing so hard to make anything make someone feel better (when needed:as the drug was intended for) to giving those USELESS fucking BUG drugs (anti-depressants) for everything form a to z.they have done this by allowing a doctor to be suid if you get hooked on pain pills even though you were told they can be addictive and the doctor gets charged if a person sells his pain pills.WTF why would a doctor want to give someone a pain pill.so they just do what gov't and drug companies wan't hand out drugs that make you numb to having to deal with your issues and problems.

so in closing i really wish people would stop stigmatizing things.a person whose chooses to have a different like than you doesn't make one ok and one not EX:it's ok to drink and smoke but not to take drugs, or my favorite i have a perscription these. (i don't have the energy to go into the medical facts).

everything is bad for you in excess and you'll be a happier person being concerned about yourself and not what other people are doing(ALTHOUGH I'VE LEARNED IT'S EASIER FOR SOMEONE TO CRATIC OTHERS THAN IT IS TO LOOK AT THEMSELVES).let's face it americans are excessive just look at obsiety and medical bills in this country.

QUESTION: IF SOMEONE SHOOTS SOMEONE ELSE,IS THE GUN BAD???

LEAP

disclaimer: i don't condone or judge what people do or don't do.i just hate when people pick and choose their stigmas.the gov't took the oppertunity to rob yet another company because they can.the company paid the fines because the gov't strong armed em.

the gov't is pushing so hard to make anything make someone feel better (when needed:as the drug was intended for) to giving those USELESS fucking BUG drugs (anti-depressants) for everything form a to z.they have done this by allowing a doctor to be suid if you get hooked on pain pills even though you were told they can be addictive and the doctor gets charged if a person sells his pain pills.WTF why would a doctor want to give someone a pain pill.so they just do what gov't and drug companies wan't hand out drugs that make you numb to having to deal with your issues and problems.

so in closing i really wish people would stop stigmatizing things.a person whose chooses to have a different like than you doesn't make one ok and one not EX:it's ok to drink and smoke but not to take drugs, or my favorite i have a perscription these. (i don't have the energy to go into the medical facts).

everything is bad for you in excess and you'll be a happier person being concerned about yourself and not what other people are doing(ALTHOUGH I'VE LEARNED IT'S EASIER FOR SOMEONE TO CRATIC OTHERS THAN IT IS TO LOOK AT THEMSELVES).let's face it americans are excessive just look at obsiety and medical bills in this country.

QUESTION: IF SOMEONE SHOOTS SOMEONE ELSE,IS THE GUN BAD???

LEAP

bro your post makes a lot of sense....

i was waiting for someone to chime in like this, the problem comes from so many different angles its really hard to point the finger at anyone of them....

it is funny how easy it is for all of us to worry about others problems befor we look at ourselves...

a passage in the bible come to mind....
"he who is without sin cast the first stone"

thanks i guess

don't worry i'm sure there be some fun responses to this one.i've had my ups and downs, and i've had to deal with all kinds of situations and all kind of people from the good,the bad,and the ugly.after many years of going to "life school" i learned you can not blame anyone for your problems or situation.you are the only one who can change you.it's no ones fault but your owns for the situation your in.if you don't like it then change it,and that applies to both mental and financial.

THE REASON PEOPLE LIKE BLAME AND POINT THE FINGURE AT OTHERS IS BECAUSE THAT MEANS THEY DON'T HAVE TO LOOK AT THEMSELVES.GET A PEN AND PAPER AND RIGHT DOWN ALL YOUR PROBLEMS,ISSUES,FAULTS ETC: THEN LOOK AT THEM FROM ALL DIFFERENT ANGLES AND FIGURE OUT WHAT THE BEST APPROACH TO CHANGE THEM. HINT:IT'S NOT EASY TO BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF

LEAP

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity