advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OxyElite Pro causing Hepatitis and shutting livers down..

Don't You have to be exposed to hep to get it?

Thats what I thought.. Not sure about the diff kinds like ABC etc.. just going by what the doctors were saying in the article..

What kind of diet supplement is it? A legal steroid?

I read about this and there have been prior warnings.

I love this product, it works very well. But, while taking it my liver value, AST tripled over what it normally was. I get a blood test every three months for HRT reasons and that was the only change. Went off of it and 12 weeks later had another blood test and everything was normal.

High AST can be a sign of Hepatitis. I was tested for it and didn't have it.

SB

The only way in this scenario is it was a contaminated food product or worker. It depends on the type of hepatitis. But u still have to somehow get the virus in u. Eating contaminated foods, Iv drugs, unprotected sex etc.

Hepatitis is a general term for liver inflammation. It encompasses inflammation from infectious hepatitis and other causes.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

That should have read "viral hepatitis" not "infectious hepatitis".

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Poorly written article + dumb meathead bros = Urban Legend status! LOL. Fucking Hepatitis from a dried herb/powder pill? I love it.

Hepatitis is a catch all term as a few wiser members have pointed out. It just means liver inflammation (swelling of the liver cells themselves). NON-VIRAL HEPATITIS is what this is and it should have been made clearer. Hell GTE gives many people inflammation of the liver. It's really getting blown out of proportion, IMO. Who knows what else these idiots were taking. Some kid taking DMZ, M-sten or some other designer steroid ("prohormone") comes into doc and blames it on Oxy Elite when he's asked what he's taking? Probably. Some people sensitive to aegeline? Yes, probably - some people are sensitive to GTE too. Many factors at play and one scapegoat - just like with ephedrine. I took a ton of OxyElite when it first came out. One of the best working, most appetite suppressing OTC fat burners ever (besides ephedrine). I still have a few original formula bottles. Stop propagating misinfo.

Anyway, you arent getting Hep C or any other fucking viral form from this. Its just some people with inflamed liver. What else is new fellas? Half the board has elevated liver enzymes from poppin orals. Move along.

The irony is the original formula did not have aegeline I dont think. They removed the DMAA when it got hot and added some other stuff, aegeline (Aegle marmelos (aka bael)), being one ingredient I assume. So it was modified to take out the "dreaded" DMAA and actually resulted in a more volatile formula apparently. Going to cost USP Labs millions when the dust settles. What a stigma. I still think its all a bit odd. Like half the reported cases are in Hawaii. I just think some people are sensitive to one of the new ingredients, perhaps the aegeline.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity