over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

oxyelite pro getting banned

Elias06

Newbies
anyone using jack3d or oxyelite pro will want to get there hands on the last bit left as to being banned Australia wide, me personally havent need too use oxy or jack3d is it that good?

anyone using jack3d or oxyelite pro will want to get there hands on the last bit left as to being banned Australia wide, me personally havent need too use oxy or jack3d is it that good?

For a time it was one of the better OTC thermogenics you could get.

Honestly Professional Supplements DNPx is the best one I have ever used OTC.

whats the major deal with these supps they got banned ingredients in them?

everything is soon to be deemed banned the people in charge of viewing and authorizing it should be sacked lol

Yes the FDA does a good job executing the pharm companies mandates.

its the 1,3 or geranium stem it is sometimes called, even though it doesn't come from a plant. Druggies take abnormal loads of it at one time for a mild cocaine like effect and end up messing with their hearts and stuff. I would imagine that has a lot to do with demonizing the product.
I do find it to be a nice stimulant in the dose that is in oxyelite pro and jack3d.

Stupid reasons to ban these supplements but at least it could prevent naive fools from spending money on them.

Jack3d is great for about the first 2 weeks. Halfway through the tub my body got immune to it and I didnt get the effects anymore. Its the type of thing that you cant constantly take and expect to get the full effect.
Oxy Elite Pro has been banned in Aust for quite a few months now. They have made another version which is legal in Aust but it is nowhere near as potent. Most of the thermogenic supps that work are going through a banning process in Aust.

all though it was in the process of getting banned i bought a shit load but big mistake in using it, absolutely overdosed by instructions says use one spoon from the plastic spoon in the tub and nearly fucking fainted it does work in deed but using that will absolutely kill your workout plan and eating habits as i couldnt get outta bed i was sweating and felt like my arms ab core and legs were jelly

Jack3d is great for about the first 2 weeks. Halfway through the tub my body got immune to it and I didnt get the effects anymore. Its the type of thing that you cant constantly take and expect to get the full effect.
Oxy Elite Pro has been banned in Aust for quite a few months now. They have made another version which is legal in Aust but it is nowhere near as potent. Most of the thermogenic supps that work are going through a banning process in Aust.

Its like any other pre workout or any other stimulant your body will build a tolerant for it and you will need to up the dose.That happens with anything.

Man I tell ya the things that America wastes its money on these days will be our down fall.:banghead:

Oxy elite did kill my appetite but gave me horrible irritability but then again I get that from all stimulants to some degree, some worse than others, even my own adrenaline will make me pissed off and irritable.

Anything that can alter the body in a positive way, that does not include pharmaceutical products, will always either be banned, heavily regulated, or denounced by the doctors! If big pharma doesn't make money from it, they don't want it around! They want us fat, slow, unhealthy, unhappy, etc, because it is a way to keep us drugged up, and their pockets fat. Sure lets produce a weight loss drug that either is heart unhealthy, too expensive for most to afford, or just plain does not work. We'll have all the doctors get their patients on them, when it doesn't work they can just tell them it's that they're not eating right, that it's not the medications fault, it's theirs! The patients will remain overweight and unhealthy, and the doctors can now prescribe to them more meds, to help them with their newly found conditions, but again it's their fault for not eating right! It's a game, a hustle, no different than street corner drug dealing. Get people hooked on your drug, convince them they need it to make it through the day, then watch your pockets get fatter, and fatter. (they even give out samples, like drug dealers)

Anything that they cant patent, or produce in a way that they will make a killing on, they are not interested. If they produced DMAA, there would be no bans, FDA warnings, etc. But since they don't, and it actually seems to work, they need to put a stop to it, and disguise it as concern for our well being. Well why the fuck are cigarettes allowed, why are people able to buy unlimited amounts of alcohol. Why can we gorge ourselves with greasy foods, and fill our kids stomachs with sugar. Why are medications around that are known to do so much damage to the body, if it's for our well being, and safety, why do we have so many people addicted to pain medications?

I can't legally buy a sports supplement because it can do harm to me (maybe), but hey i can get a McHeartattack (large sized), a pack of fresh tasting Cancerstick brand cigarettes, and wash it all down with 80proof Deadliver whiskey!!!! Hey it's for my safety, and well being right???? :rolleyes:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws