over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oxygen sprays for Bodybuilding

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone ever tried oxygen sprays while lifting weights? Since i gained lots of weight these past years im wondering if oxygen sprays would help me with weight lifting and delivering more oxygen in to my blood stream.

I found this, did anyone use something like this?

**broken link removed**

Would be a waste of money IMO and wont do a thing for you. I believe that unless you have some health problem like emphysema your hemoglobin is going to be saturated when you are breathing hard anyhow. Trying to force more oxygen into your blood stream isnt going to do a thing. That was the view of one of the experienced cardio pulmonary physiology professors I had in college and I believe him.

Maldorf is right on the money. Hemoglobin cannot be forced to carry more oxygen when it is completely saturated. Generally your O2 levels go up with intense physical activity not down.

I was thinking an inhaler with albuterol might work. They gave it to my son when he was sick but now he doesn't need it anymore. Maybe I'll try it on my next leg day.

I was thinking an inhaler with albuterol might work. They gave it to my son when he was sick but now he doesn't need it anymore. Maybe I'll try it on my next leg day.

albuterol inhaler will do nothing to increase oxygenation in a healthy person. if your airways are constricted as in asthma it will open them up and relieve wheezing. albuterol tabs have been used for fat burning working similar to clenbuterol.

When I'm on Tren I can't get a really deep breath

Especially when Running playing Softball.

I wonder if I enhaled some pure Oxygen if it will help.

No- SCAM pure O2 inhilation. Capillaries will only absorb what they do with normal air. Its psychosomatic. When you see the NFL player inhaling pure O2 its complete utter nonsense. Been tested in lab for years. Now albuteral and such a whole different physiologic story for another thread.

Last edited:
Especially when Running playing Softball.

I wonder if I enhaled some pure Oxygen if it will help.

No, it wont do a thing for you. I think the main reason people feel fatigued easier and have trouble breathing when exercising hard while one tren is because of the effects of the heart and circulatory system in general. A lot of us on here believe that nothing is as hard on the heart as tren. Clen is really bad for it, but as far as steroids id say tren is a big culprit.

No, it wont do a thing for you. I think the main reason people feel fatigued easier and have trouble breathing when exercising hard while one tren is because of the effects of the heart and circulatory system in general. A lot of us on here believe that nothing is as hard on the heart as tren. Clen is really bad for it, but as far as steroids id say tren is a big culprit.

Agreed!

Anyone ever tried oxygen sprays while lifting weights? Since i gained lots of weight these past years im wondering if oxygen sprays would help me with weight lifting and delivering more oxygen in to my blood stream.

I found this, did anyone use something like this?

**broken link removed**

PURE GARBAGE !!

If you were to spray 100% pure 02 in front of your face, you would be lucky to receive 35% to the airway...it's snake oil

Now if you have a home gym, score an 02 concentrator on Ebay and watch your energy level and stamina increase. Of course you'd be wearing an oxygen cannula during your workout.

Hey Maldorf, I hope I'm not stepping on this thread, but just curious why you consider Clen really bad for the heart and circulatory system, especially if used in moderation?

The air is 21% O2. Breathing in 100% O2 will bring about O2 saturation much more quickly than breathing air. That is why atheletes use an O2 mask. That is why we put them on patients. We want as high O2 saturation and as quickly as possible. For an athelete, that means returning to the field with a much higher O2 saturation than possible with just breathing in air.

Go do 405 lbs squats to absolute failure, where the rack saves you. Put on an O2 mask 100% and you will be ready to squat again much much faster than if you sat breathing in 21% O2 from air.

As far as a spray . . . no clue . . . but the mask, for sure.

Hey Maldorf, I hope I'm not stepping on this thread, but just curious why you consider Clen really bad for the heart and circulatory system, especially if used in moderation?

Its adrenergic effects on the heart are why. Increased resting heart rate and arrythmias are very common side effects. Everyone that takes it has the increased heart rate and some can get the heart palpatations. In my book having those sides is not a good thing.

Now of course most of us have seen the rat studies, but of course those all used riduculous doses and so you cant really apply that to use in humans. The study does show though that the drug has a profound affect on the heart and vessels. Taking a smaller dose will minimize those effects, but the effects are still seen albiet at a much smaller scale. My worries would be the cumulative effect seen after taking this drug for years.

Its adrenergic effects on the heart are why. Increased resting heart rate and arrythmias are very common side effects. Everyone that takes it has the increased heart rate and some can get the heart palpatations. In my book having those sides is not a good thing.

Now of course most of us have seen the rat studies, but of course those all used riduculous doses and so you cant really apply that to use in humans. The study does show though that the drug has a profound affect on the heart and vessels. Taking a smaller dose will minimize those effects, but the effects are still seen albiet at a much smaller scale. My worries would be the cumulative effect seen after taking this drug for years.

Ironically clen has been used, not on a large scale, on heart failure patients to strengthen the heart. I'm sure you've seen the mentions of it on the net? Doesn't mean it's good for a healthy person's heart of course.

Ironically clen has been used, not on a large scale, on heart failure patients to strengthen the heart. I'm sure you've seen the mentions of it on the net? Doesn't mean it's good for a healthy person's heart of course.

Never seen that. It wasnt in the US because its not FDA approved. Id be curious to see the study though if there was one done overseas.

The air is 21% O2. Breathing in 100% O2 will bring about O2 saturation much more quickly than breathing air. That is why atheletes use an O2 mask. That is why we put them on patients. We want as high O2 saturation and as quickly as possible. For an athelete, that means returning to the field with a much higher O2 saturation than possible with just breathing in air.

Go do 405 lbs squats to absolute failure, where the rack saves you. Put on an O2 mask 100% and you will be ready to squat again much much faster than if you sat breathing in 21% O2 from air.

As far as a spray . . . no clue . . . but the mask, for sure.

a healthy athlete breathing supplemental oxygen is probably experiencing the placebo effect. the body returns to homeostasis rapidly and the very temporary increase in PA02 and oxygen saturation most likely subsides before he even returns to the next play. in fact a healthy athlete generally has a higher 02 saturation after a burst of physical activity due to hyperventilation having no real physiological need for supplemental oxygen.

It was in the US. First link after quick google. Mentions several cities/study sites in the US.

Banned drug may help treat heart failure - Health - Heart health - msnbc.com

Not an approved drug so only available through studies it seems.

Well, one very small study that certainly did not prove anything scientifically but did raise some questions. All I know is that the doses we use in bodybuilding are detrimental to the heart based on how it made me feel when I was on it. Most guys I know that have tried it dont like it for the same reasons. A person just doesnt feel well when on it. To each their own though.

I am not an expert nor am i a doctor, but i think you would benefit more from blood doping than using something like this.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws