over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

P-plex (desoxymethyltestosterone)

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I wish this would come back. Superdrol like effects but no sides.
obviously with liver supplements, but this was the case for me?

how many of you have used this?
i want this produced lol.

I have, as OP knows. Its my favorite hands down. I have some right noq from russian star as he is the only one I know that produces it. I've yet to run his, but what I have on hand I will be running hopefully in the near future as time and life allow.

Sheer mass and strength gains all the while not feeling like hell on it... yeah, its a great compound.

Had good luck with this in the past as well

I still have 2 bottles of Phera-Mass from 2008 or so.

Very good, very obvious results. Not that bad on liver. Shut down always severe, you feel balls shrinking by the day.

I'm quite sure there is more than one sponsor that carries it, be it finished product or raw.

This is the one I've got:

**broken link removed**

Very good, very obvious results. Not that bad on liver. Shut down always severe, you feel balls shrinking by the day.

I'm quite sure there is more than one sponsor that carries it, be it finished product or raw.

**broken link removed**

Ahhhhh yes kilosports. That was a good one. Lucky you to have a couple!

Yeah it was good stuff, reminded me of dbol. More androgenic though I had attitude problems on it for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Was a nice comfy wet compound with slight euphoric effects even. Goodnfornputting on 15-20lbs in a month. Gains arent the leanest but thestrengths there.

Was a nice comfy wet compound with slight euphoric effects even. Goodnfornputting on 15-20lbs in a month. Gains arent the leanest but thestrengths there.

It does do something with your salt

I don't remember having any stomach or appetite issues.
I wasn't even lethargic.
Imo the best oral ever....

there was some heart enlargement study I think.

**broken link removed**

I saw two that carry it. Fished and a raw (international)

Just finished a month run on workout days only did 30 mgs, then the last week did 15 mgs. Good compound for sure

pheraplex and epistane(epithio something) were my two favorite OTC orals

My all time favorite pro hormone

Never cared for it much. It seemed like a slightly more potent version of D-bol in terms of effects. I felt good on it, but that was back in the day when SD was king of the OTC designers and I ran it all the time. I liked SD MUCH better. Phera was wet and provided less muscle and strength gains, so after I few tries with Phera I went back to SD for good.

I thought it was pretty dry. Not like dbol at all. More like drol, but slightly stronger and with less sides. Drol gives me headaches, madol never did. It did affect my sleep thru the first week.

I didn't feel any euphoric effect. More like that androgenic feel, which bothers me a bit, as I'm pretty laid back naturally.

At 20mg ED it was less toxic than 50mg drol or winny. You get that bodybuilder feel, when your shoulders are instantly wider and your waist a little tighter.

Felt like what people say about superdrol, but it all goes away as you discontinue it. After 3 weeks or so you just don't wanna use it anymore.

I got a weird thing from this that never happened with anything else. My right nut changed in texture and consistency. It started feeling like jelly, very soft. And didn't come back to the previous state 100% after I stopped using it. It's about 60 or 70% of it's original consistency now. Like, for good.

pheraplex and epistane(epithio something) were my two favorite OTC orals

Interesting you would say that actually, Epitiostanol was rumored to convert to P-plex (Madol) after any meaningful time on the shelf. I think the same stuff was in the original Jungle Warfare (Madol). It's hard to say if you didn't test the raws. I think it was very isomer dependent. I remember them saying Epi it was actually an anti-estrogen to kind of skirt notice for awhile.

OG RPN Havoc (Epi) was my first ever experience with super supps and the results were absolutely insane. Definitely a very, very strong effective AAS. dsade has been included in my pantheon of bodybuilding gods since then. If I knew what was in that bottle, and had it reproduced, I would take it every fucking day, lol.

Last edited:
I need a list of brands to search on ebay lol

I loved the stuff. My best cycle was Prop and P-plex. That is when I also learned how to eat properly. But that cycle goes down as my all time favorite/best cycle. I would get crazy back pumps on it though. Damn near couldn't drive my f-body (w/manual transmission) sometimes.

I wonder if I can make an inject version.
inject sd wasn't as side effect riddled as oral

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351