over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

P28 OWNERS CAUGHT WITH "3 MIL of cocaine"

man you gotta know when you hit that level its only a matter of time until you get knocked or someone kills you.....I know guys been dealing for decades, they stay small with a small customer base of people they know and trust....these guys seem like the guys that want everyone to know what their doing thinking it brings some type of respect or admiration

Be hard to believe all that is bought and paid for to. I'm guessing they owe some serious people

Last edited:
I cant believe that guy Anthony Roberts is still around. People still listen to that guy?! Damn.:banghead:

I've only seen his articles this week. He was the one who uncovered Pianas autopsy and broke that story. That article had a link at the end to this one so it makes sense to see these posted but it doesn't look like people are actively seeking out his articles at least I hope.

I've only seen his articles this week. He was the one who uncovered Pianas autopsy and broke that story. That article had a link at the end to this one so it makes sense to see these posted but it doesn't look like people are actively seeking out his articles at least I hope.

I think some on this board have an issue with Connors too.

I used to really look down upon people who did shady shit to get ahead, I always prided myself on being a straight laced guy, never been in trouble for anything ever. I worked my ass off to get ahead and while there are many who have more I accomplished a lot with less and I did it the right way. I always hung my hat on that.

As ive gotten older Ive realized what utter bullshit all of that is. Since the “legal” weed trade popped up here in Michigan all these career criminals who could barely find jobs are driving eacalades and living in high rise lofts. If I were smart I would have used my resources and intelligence to make ten times more than they did, I had opportunities but I always thought of it beneath me. I work 7 days a week and three times as hard in my legit businesses just to have somewhere close to what they have from pretty much doing nothing, skirting and operating in the gray area of the law. Even if they get caught they use all the money they made to get a crazy lawyer and get a slap on the wrist. The shit they do has become accepted simply because of how much money is involved, easy money.

In regards to these guys as long as they didn’t hurt anyone or steal from anyone i hope they get off. You would have never ever caught me dead saying that just a few years ago. If someone isn’t buying it from they will just be buying it from someone else.

In regards to these guys as long as they didn’t hurt anyone or steal from anyone i hope they get off. You would have never ever caught me dead saying that just a few years ago. If someone isn’t buying it from they will just be buying it from someone else.

Did you read the article? He wrapped her in a plastic bag, put her in a box, and then stuffed her in the trunk. High quality citizens here for sure!

Did you read the article? He wrapped her in a plastic bag, put her in a box, and then stuffed her in the trunk. High quality citizens here for sure!

Haha nope sure as shit didn’t, fuck those losers

I just ordered 4 loafs of p28 lol. I wonder if I wil receive...

I just ordered 4 loafs of p28 lol. I wonder if I wil receive...
well at least now you know why they taste so good thanks to this bread's secretly guarded recepie. well not a secret anymore lol

congrats tekno you been eating coke for a while now!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Don't know too many wives that are going to let that fly
without doing something in return!

IPG

Be hard to believe all that is bought and paid for to. I'm guessing they owe some serious people

Yeah to have that much shit at one time I am guessing he was in with the Mexican cartels....I know from first hand experience with a close associate that once you prove you can move large quantities they will front you whatever you ask for.....as long as he stays quiet and does his time they they wont have a problem

I know both of these guys personally, Billy is very possessive over his women but he wouldn't have killed her. Im not saying what he did is right because its damn sure not but being honest with you guys ... Both of these guys are very likable hard working men. They're not what you'd expect from this article. His girl shouldn't have ever even known about his extracurricular activities. She's young minded, I think her looks drew him in. Bashir or Anthony is probably one of the most humble gentlemen you'd ever meet. He's done time previously, if you met him you'd never know it. Very soft spoken and humble.

Nefarious.....

I used to really look down upon people who did shady shit to get ahead, I always prided myself on being a straight laced guy, never been in trouble for anything ever. I worked my ass off to get ahead and while there are many who have more I accomplished a lot with less and I did it the right way. I always hung my hat on that.

As ive gotten older Ive realized what utter bullshit all of that is. Since the “legal” weed trade popped up here in Michigan all these career criminals who could barely find jobs are driving eacalades and living in high rise lofts. If I were smart I would have used my resources and intelligence to make ten times more than they did, I had opportunities but I always thought of it beneath me. I work 7 days a week and three times as hard in my legit businesses just to have somewhere close to what they have from pretty much doing nothing, skirting and operating in the gray area of the law. Even if they get caught they use all the money they made to get a crazy lawyer and get a slap on the wrist. The shit they do has become accepted simply because of how much money is involved, easy money.

so I take it that you work hard in the gym and don't take illegal steroids either right

well at least now you know why they taste so good thanks to this bread's secretly guarded recepie. well not a secret anymore lol

congrats tekno you been eating coke for a while now!

Must be why it's so expensive!

Must be why it's so expensive!
haha ya u damn right.

He must have thought well how can i make people addicted to my bread so i sell more and more. well there u go.

He came to UK too !

Did a small deal with Tesco supermarket and sold some stock but it didn't kick off big time. I enquired about it then but I didn't manage to get any. Only few selective Tesco stores were selling it.

Strange thing too is that we never hear about cocaine anymore, its always about heroin and what it is laced with these days. Kinda weird to hear about cocaine again. Must still be big business.

Didnt see this part of the story here

I don't remember seeing mention of this, but the guy was beating on his wife and then put her inside a plastic bag and then a box. Put her in the trunk and drove around town. Guy sounds nuts. He let her out and that's when she called the cops. Looks like that is what brought the heat down on him.

Face of P28 protein, bodybuilder is DeWitt man charged in historic cocaine bust | syracuse.com

With all the charges he is going to be in prison for a long time!

Someone posted this as a response to the article, claiming to know him personally. It looks like he had already been in prison for drugs.

"He got his training certificate in prison from prior drug convictions. He is a enthusiastic positive guy. He would have given you the shirt off his back. I always hoped he changed the dark side but I guess it didn't happen. I've known him since the 80's and I know this is all wrong and all horrible but at the very least he didn't kill that woman..you guys will drag him through the mud and fine you go ahead its your right ..but in the end the good side of billy won out ..the girl lives and whomever billy wants to be moving forward he can do so without the monkey of his past weighing down soul .
Sometimes you don't need bars to be in prison you can create your own"

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member