over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

P28 OWNERS CAUGHT WITH "3 MIL of cocaine"

Plus 135 lb of weed. Guess they were planning a big Christmas party this year at the bakery.

Who?

1222557.jpg

Anyone know this guy? Truth is that he may be lucky to have been caught...Left unchecked this guy is out of control and headed for a murder rap.

Although the investigation resulted in a massive drug bust, it began with a domestic violence investigation into Sullivan who authorities claim had assaulted his wife on Friday. The brutal attack culminated with him tying her up with duct tape and putting her in a plastic bag, which itself went into a box, and then into the trunk of his car. Sullivan then allegedly drove around Syracuse.

The assault lasted five hours, after which his wife called 911.

Maybe that's why is was so delicious. Because addiction.

Although the investigation resulted in a massive drug bust, it began with a domestic violence investigation into Sullivan who authorities claim had assaulted his wife on Friday. The brutal attack culminated with him tying her up with duct tape and putting her in a plastic bag, which itself went into a box, and then into the trunk of his car. Sullivan then allegedly drove around Syracuse.

The assault lasted five hours, after which his wife called 911.

damn.. you'd think he was gonna drop her off at the postal annex.

Not very bright it sounds like. I mean, you have all that stashed away and do nothing on hiding it (let alone her knowing about it), and then do a stupid stunt like that:rolleyes: He just let her out of the car and didn't expect for the police to come? Weird:confused:

Maybe I read it wrong or am missing something?

Maybe this the reason so many guys like that bread so much :eek:

Not very bright it sounds like. I mean, you have all that stashed away and do nothing on hiding it (let alone her knowing about it), and then do a stupid stunt like that:rolleyes: He just let her out of the car and didn't expect for the police to come? Weird:confused:

Maybe I read it wrong or am missing something?

You did not read it wrong. His life was spiraling out of control. Reminds me of Craig Titus... Situation gets so crazy that it is hard to see the forest for the trees.

I know both of these guys personally, Billy is very possessive over his women but he wouldn't have killed her. Im not saying what he did is right because its damn sure not but being honest with you guys ... Both of these guys are very likable hard working men. They're not what you'd expect from this article. His girl shouldn't have ever even known about his extracurricular activities. She's young minded, I think her looks drew him in. Bashir or Anthony is probably one of the most humble gentlemen you'd ever meet. He's done time previously, if you met him you'd never know it. Very soft spoken and humble.

I know both of these guys personally, Billy is very possessive over his women but he wouldn't have killed her. Im not saying what he did is right because its damn sure not but being honest with you guys ... Both of these guys are very likable hard working men. They're not what you'd expect from this article. His girl shouldn't have ever even known about his extracurricular activities. She's young minded, I think her looks drew him in. Bashir or Anthony is probably one of the most humble gentlemen you'd ever meet. He's done time previously, if you met him you'd never know it. Very soft spoken and humble.

im going to go out on a limb and suggest that you don't know these guys as well as you think you do.

I bounce in the area too. Syracuse is full of cocaine as is Rochester and Buffalo. I know what goes on with them, if it's not coming through them it's other smaller guys. I'm not a cocaine advocate but I don't think the end of the world either. Everyone makes their own decisions in life based on wants and needs, I don't put coke in the same category with opiates.

I bounce in the area too. Syracuse is full of cocaine as is Rochester and Buffalo. I know what goes on with them, if it's not coming through them it's other smaller guys. I'm not a cocaine advocate but I don't think the end of the world either. Everyone makes their own decisions in life based on wants and needs, I don't put coke in the same category with opiates.

No matter what you think about drugs, even being in favor of consumption and trade it's hard to justify having such massive amounts.

Last edited:
man you gotta know when you hit that level its only a matter of time until you get knocked or someone kills you.....I know guys been dealing for decades, they stay small with a small customer base of people they know and trust....these guys seem like the guys that want everyone to know what their doing thinking it brings some type of respect or admiration

Did you know they were that deep into it or have any suspicion?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131