over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pacific USA show this Weekend PM Members Score

WOW! absolutely awesome - you both looked in top form - Props to you for all the hard work & prep!!! It paid off. Jim - you look so relaxed- it's like it wasnt even an effort for you! That's hard to achieve!

Yep - It was the best color I've every used, to be honest. Looked the best and went on the easiest. One sprayed "coat" the PM before and another the morning of (sprayed on at the show). Then some goo (like muscle sheen, which protan makes, but not that of course) as posing "oil," and I was good to go. I was very impressed. My skin soaked it in. (I used the scrub and moisturizer they make for daily showering and after for the week before, per their instructions.)

I weighed in at 216lb.

-S

so you used jan tana?

so you used jan tana?

Yes, and that's not a knock on Pro Tan or any other color. I actually used some dream tan YEARS ago (it's not allowed in AZ where I've competed the most) and that looked GREAT.

Last year with Pro-Tan, I was VERY happy with the spray tanning at the Jr. Nat's. For the AZ state show, it was a hand painted job, so I chalk that up to the differences between spray tanning and hand painting (most of which was done by myself... LOL). I was at the USA's and used Pro-tan there, but it was just 1 week aftger the AZ show and there just wasn't enough time to get a fresh palate for the color to soak in...

I personally think (esp. after this) the finding the right color is probably a matter of trial and error - for some folks, it could be Pro-tan. For others, Jan Tana. Dream Tan for some guys or another product for other people.

Add to the interaction of the product with the person and their skin, pH, urea that might be coming out in the sweat depending on diet during the last 24-48hr, stress reactions and HOW WELL THEY FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS for prepping their skin according to the product they'll be using, there's a lot of things...

I meticulously scrubbed and used the Jan Tana products per their instructions, so it could have partly been just that I did a good job (better than in the past) and had a fresh palate of skin...

-S

Scott.. your color was really good man.. i was really impressed with the whole presentation.

I had so much going on this day... Jim came down from Idaho to do the show and his wife was in the show and looked awesome..

Also i had a competitor competing at the Central States...

She is 48 years old and competed in her first show..

Im really happy with her effort in this prep. She took first so she has to be happy..

There is work to do for next year . but all turned out really good...

Last edited by a moderator:
my wife took this bro..

Last edited by a moderator:
my wife took this bro..

Oh, thanks, man!!! (Stylin' in the socks there... LOL)

Also thanks for the compliments on the color and presentation. That means a lot, Bud.

Your client at the Central States looks GREAT. (Esp. for a 1st show and and older competitor.) Congrat's to both of you and nice job on the juggling!

I could tell when you gave me the clipboard to sign up you were meticulous and taking care of a lot of business. Much appreciated.

-S

Also thanks for the compliments on the color and presentation. That means a lot, Bud.

Your client at the Central States looks GREAT. (Esp. for a 1st show and and older competitor.) Congrat's to both of you and nice job on the juggling!

I could tell when you gave me the clipboard to sign up you were meticulous and taking care of a lot of business. Much appreciated.

-S

Scott - you looked great. You are an animal..albeit a very intelligent one :)

Keep up the good work..

JM

Keep up the good work..

JM

LOL...well he does have the appearance of a crazy lean monster (in a good way homon haha). You brought one hell of a package this time around. I've followed your progress some and as others have pointed out, you really do just keep getting bigger and better. I've watched some of your training vids at IM and you give it hell. Awesome job homon and congrats!

-S

thats a great shot there at the scale bro... a real great pic! i knew you would like that. . My wife is going to have a bunch of pics for you ...your posing routine and the mandetories from the mornining.. When you look good and your posing is good all the pics come out great!

It was really cool to spend a little time talking at the show. i know it was a busy day but a good day for all of us...

Keep up the good work..

JM

Thanks, John. I take both "animal" and "intelligent" as compliments.

LOL...well he does have the appearance of a crazy lean monster (in a good way homon haha). You brought one hell of a package this time around. I've followed your progress some and as others have pointed out, you really do just keep getting bigger and better. I've watched some of your training vids at IM and you give it hell. Awesome job homon and congrats!

Thanks, man. That BB'ing is about improvement and progression is one reason why I think I've always been attracted to it as an endeavor. There's always something to work on.

thats a great shot there at the scale bro... a real great pic! i knew you would like that. . My wife is going to have a bunch of pics for you ...your posing routine and the mandetories from the mornining.. When you look good and your posing is good all the pics come out great!

It was really cool to spend a little time talking at the show. i know it was a busy day but a good day for all of us...

Awesome. Looking forward. (Amazing how much better the conditioning looks there vs. in the stage photos.

Definitely good to talk in person.

FYI, I just trained at World Gym San Diego and ran into Louis Uridel and also one of the Middleweight competitors. They both commented that the overall winner Mohsen G. was actually eligible for an IFBB pro card, but there was in issue of citizenship... I couldn't cofirm that, but he DID win the overall in CLASSIC bodybuilding at the IFBB world amateurs in 2009 and placed 9th in the Heavies in "regular" BB'ing (2009 World Amateur Championships - IFBB ). I guess he's leaving the US soon, so this is why he's been doing all these shows (experience?)...

-S

Thanks, John. I take both "animal" and "intelligent" as compliments.

Thanks, man. That BB'ing is about improvement and progression is one reason why I think I've always been attracted to it as an endeavor. There's always something to work on.

Awesome. Looking forward. (Amazing how much better the conditioning looks there vs. in the stage photos.

Definitely good to talk in person.

FYI, I just trained at World Gym San Diego and ran into Louis Uridel and also one of the Middleweight competitors. They both commented that the overall winner Mohsen G. was actually eligible for an IFBB pro card, but there was in issue of citizenship... I couldn't cofirm that, but he DID win the overall in CLASSIC bodybuilding at the IFBB world amateurs in 2009 and placed 9th in the Heavies in "regular" BB'ing (2009 World Amateur Championships - IFBB ). I guess he's leaving the US soon, so this is why he's been doing all these shows (experience?)...

-S

Thats some new info to me.. thanks for letting me know.. but seems to all make sense now.. Man this guy came here an cleaned house ... Junior Cal, The LA and this show.. that kinda sucks.. i wish he got his pro card and dissapeared! lol..

Holy shit bro you look awesome...niiiice job

Congrats homon, you looked great man!:cool:

BMJ

Is the pacific usa's a natural show? I remember it being called the pacific usa naturals back in 03

Is the pacific usa's a natural show? I remember it being called the pacific usa naturals back in 03

This is the type of question that pisses me off. Your implying multiple things yet you could just have easily have found the answer yourself via google.

It's a NPC show, so no...not natural: **broken link removed**

This is the type of question that pisses me off. Your implying multiple things yet you could just have easily have found the answer yourself via google.

It's a NPC show, so no...not natural: **broken link removed**

VT,

Thebigone is correct - the show used to be a tested (polygraph, I think) show in the NPC that Jon Lindsay put on called the Pacific Naturals.

(There are natural state and local level show in the NPC. They've had one for years here in AZ now, albeit its not tested strictly enough to catch all users, which I know for a fact, unless the guy I knew years ago who won his class lied to me when he told me what he was using...)

I contacted Jon to make sure that it wasn't a natural show and he said he doesn't have any more tested shows... (I'd imagine he was aware of the pitfalls that come with without having a very stringent testing program in place....)

-Scott

wow, u guys look killer! Its these picx that i need to kick me in the ass, thanks for posting'em up Alex!

The work you guys put in here shows, seriously awesome condition

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity