over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pacmans greentops

Status
Not open for further replies.

whollopa

Registered
hey guys i have used gh before and when ever i mixed the water with the powder it reconstructed in 1-2 mins max.....now i have just mixed pacs greentops that came a few days ago,,,,i mixed it like 20 mins ago and there is still powder floating on the top that wont fuking dissintergrate, is this normal???? its like a gooey couple of bits

hey guys i have used gh before and when ever i mixed the water with the powder it reconstructed in 1-2 mins max.....now i have just mixed pacs greentops that came a few days ago,,,,i mixed it like 20 mins ago and there is still powder floating on the top that wont fuking dissintergrate, is this normal???? its like a gooey couple of bits

Glad to see you finally got your stuff bro:D I never had that happen to me before even with bunk shit:( I hope its ok brother......

Jm, can you please elaborate a little more on this? Has it happened to you before? I just reconstituted mine also, and its been like 30 min. I dont want to jump the gun before my blood work in the morning, but just curious. Nothing more:lightbulb:

Thanks bro,

mick

Jm, can you please elaborate a little more on this? Has it happened to you before? I just reconstituted mine also, and its been like 30 min. I dont want to jump the gun before my blood work in the morning, but just curious. Nothing more:lightbulb:

Thanks bro,

mick

Bro when it comes to generics I have tried pretty much all colors of the rainbow(no homo). Interestingly enough, some have more filler than others. The white stuff left behind after reconning is filler. Now if you recon pharm grade gh like seros or even high quality chinese gh like rips, the vial will turn clear and very bubbly right away. That's how I know that those don't have filler or maybe just a little bit. For generics that do have the filler left over after reconninng them; I would swirl it around gently for a few seconds and leave it in the fridge for a couple hours. In most cases the fillers do eventually mix and turn clear. Those fillers won't kill you........I hope......LOL. :p:eek:

Sounds like baloni to me.
I've never had any do that. I wouldn't want
Any that did that. It would concern me also.
I wouldn't jut think ahhhh... It can't kill me.

I've had peptides do this and there been gtg. I've only ever used riptropin for gh and it's crystal clear on under 5 mins every time without swirling bottle

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like quality to me, but I really don't know anything. :D

left it overnight...was clear when i woke up, just done first shot, if i aint replyed or been on here for a week or two then your know its killed me

left it overnight...was clear when i woke up, just done first shot, if i aint replyed or been on here for a week or two then your know its killed me

ROFL. Probability of you dying is pretty low. I've had generics that have had tons of filler before that took forever to dissolve. You'll be fine.

Poor Pac, after all that he's had going on, last thing he needs is a customer dying on him, lol

Are you dead? :D

Bro when it comes to generics I have tried pretty much all colors of the rainbow(no homo). Interestingly enough, some have more filler than others. The white stuff left behind after reconning is filler. Now if you recon pharm grade gh like seros or even high quality chinese gh like rips, the vial will turn clear and very bubbly right away. That's how I know that those don't have filler or maybe just a little bit. For generics that do have the filler left over after reconninng them; I would swirl it around gently for a few seconds and leave it in the fridge for a couple hours. In most cases the fillers do eventually mix and turn clear. Those fillers won't kill you........I hope......LOL. :p:eek:

Thanks for your input Jm. Funny thing is, I left it in the fridge overnight to see if it went clear, and it did about 98%. It still had a little residue like foam left on the top, about the size of a lint ball(very small). Only time will tell now. The tests should be back in a couple days. I will not make any bad accusations towards anyone. I will just wait and see what the tests results say. Enough craziness has been going on in pacs other thread for months now. I hope the tests turn out good, because I just want this all to be over with. Thanks for giving us your opinion though:)

PS. I apologize if you think I took over your thread whollopa, that was not my intentions. I just responded because I received the same HGH you did from pac, and I had the same issue as you. Well, I would not call it an issue yet, unless the test results turn up bad!@# Hopefully its a filler issue like JM said. Last thing we need is some bull started for no reason at all.

I will go ahead and put this out there, before the test results are back. I've about ran out of blacktops, so I'm taking 3iu per day of those and 15iu of the green tops and my hands are hurting like a bastard. I would be shocked if the greens are fake, because this is how my hands felt when I took 20iu rips for a month. I know we cant go by "feel" ...............but I feel like these are strong.

Q, im sure the ppl that are still waiting don't wanna hear about all the(free) GH YOU got and they are still waiting. ijs

Q, im sure the ppl that are still waiting don't wanna hear about all the(free) GH YOU got and they are still waiting. ijs

Especially when the latest test came back so poorly

I will go ahead and put this out there, before the test results are back. I've about ran out of blacktops, so I'm taking 3iu per day of those and 15iu of the green tops and my hands are hurting like a bastard. I would be shocked if the greens are fake, because this is how my hands felt when I took 20iu rips for a month. I know we cant go by "feel" ...............but I feel like these are strong.

Well Micks serum test on pacmans greentops say otherwise.. And yeah, you can't go by feel either. I never get numb hands on humatrope or saizen, but always got them with hyges and jintropins..

well tuens out some ppl were right to think the spongie foamy shit floating was not normal mics came back as shite again....q...he must of sent you real kits to test then shipped aload of bunk ones hoping a serum wouldn get done before having one of his major sales again..........im so pissed right now, i have waited months for this shit, im down $1400 i cant get anymore gh as im skint, plus most gh guys wont del to my home......while pac is laughin all the way to the bank

ROFLMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner