over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pain and swelling

jt7

Registered
ok, so i started test e 300 wednesday in my left delt and it is still sore as hell, with 25g 1 in pin, i did another this moriing in my right delt i have a little sweilling no noticeable lumps but the pain is unbelieveable, i can barely move my arms. I keep thinking its the oil and i keep massaging it but i just dont know why it hurts so bad. any thoughts would be appreciated

too much drug suspended in the oil

Plus probably too much benzyl alcohol or other solvent. Try to cut it with sterile oil and i bet it is alleviated.

Plus probably too much benzyl alcohol or other solvent. Try to cut it with sterile oil and i bet it is alleviated.

x2...

try cutting it...

thats what i was thinking myslf, high ba levels might be the cause, but do i have anything to worry about other than the ridiculous pain?

thats what i was thinking myslf, high ba levels might be the cause, but do i have anything to worry about other than the ridiculous pain?

the only time i ever had that happen was with prop myself but like the other bros said cut it. i like to use grapeseed oil or b12 myself.. and as far as the pain goes, i wouldnt worry about it.. its gonna be natural for your body to do that for awhile until you cut it..

I had a same problem and finally took everyone's advice and mixed it with grape seed oil and that made a hell of a difference.

I've ordered Watman filters to filter grocery store bought oil (also bought sterile oil too but don't matter once filtered).

Try pinning in another area (glute, quad, etc) and see what happens, if you are still getting the pain then try cutting with sterile oil. :)

Could be a bad batch bro.

If it were me I;d pin another one in the glute, if you get the same swelling/reaction I;d throw it out and move onto another bottle or another product line.

Could be a bad batch bro.

If it were me I;d pin another one in the glute, if you get the same swelling/reaction I;d throw it out and move onto another bottle or another product line.

BUMP.. TRY THIS AND THEN THE GRAPE SEED OR STERILE OIL.. IF THAT DONT WORK THEN MOVE ON.. ALSO CHECK IF ITS EO BASED.. SOME PPL DONT TAKE TOO WELL TO IT..

thanks guys im going to try my glute tomorrow

and as far as it being a bad batch wouldnt you correlate that to an abcess?

There are many reasons why you have swelling and pain.

1) Gear is dosed too high. Try cutting it as step one before doing another shot. Grapeseed oil works best IMO.

2) Gear is bogus/bad batch. If you cut it and it still hurts, try another area like the glutes. If you still have pain, chuck that shit. There are other ways to try and get the gear "right", baking it, filtering it, etc etc, but that is a load of BS if you ask me and not worth the effort. Gear should not hurt, unless you are pinning water based products like test suspension or some forms of test prop.

3) Maybe you hit a nerve or nicked an artery. Happened to me once. Lots of blood started gushing out as i pulled the needle out. Two days later the injection site became purple and i almost couldnt walk for 5 days.
Best site is always going to be the glutes since its the biggest muscle and has the least amount of nerves, or at least the most minimal chances of hitting one.

Good luck.

JT7 how much did you push into your delt? The volume you push could can also cause pain expecially if its virgin muscle tissue. BA content could possibly be high causing pain or gear possibly dosed high (or dirty). Always rotate inject sights to prevent scar tissue. Also, if you push into scar tissue there is usually gonna be a little bit more pain (know this one from experience). Either way, keep inject sights clean and always use a new pin. Try applying a heating pad to your shoulder and always rub oil inject sights immediately after injection. If the inject sight becomes warm to the touch, bright red, and noticably swelling after awhile you might wanna check in with the doc. Thinking you probably wanna stay away from an infection. Lots of good info on this thread.

Seems like cutting it is the answer.

A lot of people were having similar probs with supertest 450. When cut with some EQ or B12, no probs at all.

I like to rub the injection site with an alcohol swab, then apply a little betadine and a band-aid.

Safety first.

-Pack

big problem with supertest 450 injections site pain

So I cut my supertest 450, .5cc with 1cc of deca and still had unbelievable pain! The next day I had a significant amount of pain with redness and swelling and the site was warm to the touch. I also was running a slight fever. The next day I was almost bed ridden. I had excruciating pain in my leg, walked with a noticeable limp, and was running a fever and felt like absolute crap! I couldn't even touch the leg without dropping to the floor. I was sick and in pain for a week! WTF is up with this stuff??? Listen I'd like to think I'm not a pussy and I've had injection site pain before, but NOTHING like this. I've repeatedly tried to contact Alinshop to swap out this shit with absolutely no response. Why would I also run a significant fever, high bacteria content? Any ideas??? Should I just toss it and never use Alinshop again???

Is the gear stealth? The stealth varieties have a a high concentration of BA in it. Cutting it may help-but some bros will still get that intense pain, redness and flu like symptoms regardless of what is done with it. It may be best to move on to a lower dosed brand without all of the BA in it.

no it was not stealth, the stuff was good probably just overdosed or too much ba

So I cut my supertest 450, .5cc with 1cc of deca and still had unbelievable pain! The next day I had a significant amount of pain with redness and swelling and the site was warm to the touch. I also was running a slight fever. The next day I was almost bed ridden. I had excruciating pain in my leg, walked with a noticeable limp, and was running a fever and felt like absolute crap! I couldn't even touch the leg without dropping to the floor. I was sick and in pain for a week! WTF is up with this stuff??? Listen I'd like to think I'm not a pussy and I've had injection site pain before, but NOTHING like this. I've repeatedly tried to contact Alinshop to swap out this shit with absolutely no response. Why would I also run a significant fever, high bacteria content? Any ideas??? Should I just toss it and never use Alinshop again???

Yours is stealth though isn't it. You may have injected too much to begin with and thats why you have the fever etc. Or you have simply reacted bad to it (high hormones and solvent content).

But regarding the pain... well I know exactly how your feeling. I have seen a 1000 bad reviews on the supertest450 but thought I would be fine (I am good with pain etc). Anyway I started off low and moved up... every single injection has been hell. It got better after I baked some but we really shouldn't be baking our gear.

I started eod but quickly changed to e3d's. However it made no difference. There was no way I was touching my upper body with this stuff so kept it to my glutes. Well I done left and right and could barely sit down. I couldn't sit in a car as it was too painful so had to get a bus. I then tried my quad... couldn't walk for a week. I was hoping up stairs. It swelled up and was bright red and unbearable (huge area too). You know it's not good when sex is effected! The only positive was my right quad went the size I actually would like it so I was plased about that :)

Seriously you don't need this from gear. Especially when it effects your training. I done legs today but couldn't do lunges cos my glute is bad and has restricted my range of movement. All other Stealth is good but this stuff is not good. I should have just got test c but anyway no biggie. I would try and mix it with something else (grapeseed, deca, masteron etc). But the vial in boling water before you inject to as that helps... and inject very slowly. Hope it gets better for you.

I'm currently running Test E 300 as well (some leftovers I had from Freeman Labs) and the stuff hurts like a bitch! Similar problem as you're having. Definitely try cutting it. I did so with sterile grapeseed oil and that seems to have helped with the ridiculous pain and swelling.

I thought I would try adding my stealth masteron to the supertest. I only had 1/2ml of supertest and 1ml of masteron. I was pleased thinking it shouldn't be so bad now. I am in agony. My right glute is unbearable. My left is still sore from the other day so I can't sit down. It even hurts when I walk now and not just when I sit down. I am writing this on my bed lying on my front with the keyboard in front of me. Not buying this crap again. I tried stealth test c and deca a few years ago and had no major issues. I have had no issues with anything else... it's the gear 100%. You don't need this from a cycle. Swopping over to my geneza test... soon to be painfree :)

Quite surprised to hear this about Alinshop, since I've been using it for last years and never experienced such side effects. Should check the right dosage.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws