over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pain from pinning?

MaineGuy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok, the needle does not hurt or bother me at all. I have pinned twice, in each glute, no pain from needle, no burning etc.
One day later, and especially two, my damn ass kills. Is this from the Test Prop or injecting into virgin muscles?

Thanks

Prop has been known to do this some sources are leas painful then others but ur body shud get used to it and less pain after awhile

I sure fn hope so! It kills me to just sit down and type this!

Ok, the needle does not hurt or bother me at all. I have pinned twice, in each glute, no pain from needle, no burning etc.
One day later, and especially two, my damn ass kills. Is this from the Test Prop or injecting into virgin muscles?

Thanks

Yes I get it bad also in a few days it goes away just in time to do it again. It seems I always have 2 spots hurting . i cut it with GSO helps a little bit makes quads doable

Fuuuuuuck! So you guys are telling me this will continue, I won't get used to it? Damn, that sucks cause it makes walking and sitting a bitch!

Fuuuuuuck! So you guys are telling me this will continue, I won't get used to it? Damn, that sucks cause it makes walking and sitting a bitch!

Try a different brand of what your are using

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Try a different brand of what your are using

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I will be adding some Test E and Eq to the eqation, then cutting out the Prop, so I will have to deal with it for a couple weeks, o well.

how much are you injecting? im guessing .5 or 1cc?
the pain is bad, but really? almost cant sit or walk, guess ur more prone to pain, or i just got a higher pain tollerace, i mean, when i did my glutes, it felt like a little scratch, now my bis, its painful, but tbh, the pain does gradually go away, less and less pain each inject now

I will be adding some Test E and Eq to the eqation, then cutting out the Prop, so I will have to deal with it for a couple weeks, o well.

Its bad for me 2 unless i cut it that helps some. but switch to yr E sooner

I noticed it depends on the brand too, and maybe location....with prop- quads never had any pain related issues other than initial for a few hrs once in a great while, very minor....However delts seem for me to be more sensitive, at one point had 2 days of pain, hard to move my arm around, felt like someone hit me with a bat....never went more than 1cc in delts even, quds up to 3cc...everyone is different.

how much are you injecting? im guessing .5 or 1cc?
the pain is bad, but really? almost cant sit or walk, guess ur more prone to pain, or i just got a higher pain tollerace, i mean, when i did my glutes, it felt like a little scratch, now my bis, its painful, but tbh, the pain does gradually go away, less and less pain each inject now

Actually I am quite tolerable to any pain, always have been. I am not kidding when I say PAIN, it hurts to sleep on my back. I walk like I have a stick up my A&&. I know its not just me because my buddy is doing the same stuff and he almost could not walk for two days when he injected into his quads.

Some people on here said they have felt crippled by prop, so I don't think it is a tolerance to pain issue.

I lot of people can't handle prop, or even the carrier like EO

Change brand and longer acting see what happens

Prop is notoriously painful...

I believe that once it's IM, the ba gets absorbed first and the oil can't hold it, causing it to "crash" and form crystals irritating the muscle.

Typically shorter esters are much more difficult to keep suspended - that's why you always see higher concentrations with longer esters.

I've experienced similar pain from prop. Different brands are not as bad. I had one brand make my ass really swell. Different brands hurt less.

Try cutting it with another oil as suggested, and maybe pin the outer thigh, stand up let your hand hang down and the spot between your thumb and forefinger is free of large vessels and being a large muscle may not get as uncomfortable as your glutes.

Switch brands.

IPG

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner