over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pain in my chest

fubaseball

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been having a pain in the middle of my chest, like down in my sternum. Sometimes like in the morning I can stretch and it will pop and relieve some of it. But some things really aggravate it.

Dips REALLY hurt for first few reps, then it kind of loosens as I go deeper. But every set is the same... I can do the fly machine for chest no problem, but the other day I couldn't even cut some limbs using a set of loppers...

Any ideas?

sounds like rib cartilage, but i'm no dr

for how long????

and do you remember when it happend???

I've been having a pain in the middle of my chest, like down in my sternum. Sometimes like in the morning I can stretch and it will pop and relieve some of it. But some things really aggravate it.

Dips REALLY hurt for first few reps, then it kind of loosens as I go deeper. But every set is the same... I can do the fly machine for chest no problem, but the other day I couldn't even cut some limbs using a set of loppers...

Any ideas?

NEVER take any chest pain lightly. I would see a doc ASAP.

for how long????

and do you remember when it happend???

Maybe a month or month and a half... It just kind of gradually came upon. Not any specific time.

I will call my doc tomorrow and get a apt

fb

fb, i had that at one point...sternum just felt like it needed to pop or crack and when i stretched the chest real broad it would pop two or three times over...most everytime it realived it...i had major stress at the time and was clean but stress and poor diet just ate away at me...freaked out, i had a full panel done and a stress test...panel came back clean and the cardio surgeon couldnt believe a fat fuck such as myself had such stamina and cardio...he actually looked at me sideways as to say "why the fuck are you even here...?" so, l.s.s, it could be nothin...just relaying my experience...stay strong...

This is my story for the most part. It's weird popping your sternum but the doc says some people have what you describe. I was worried to because it felt tight and then one day i just keep stretching and stretching and it popped. Felt good too. I was freaked out but doc said it was kosher. Not saying this is the case for you but it might not be anything. See your doc!

fb, i had that at one point...sternum just felt like it needed to pop or crack and when i stretched the chest real broad it would pop two or three times over...most everytime it realived it...i had major stress at the time and was clean but stress and poor diet just ate away at me...freaked out, i had a full panel done and a stress test...panel came back clean and the cardio surgeon couldnt believe a fat fuck such as myself had such stamina and cardio...he actually looked at me sideways as to say "why the fuck are you even here...?" so, l.s.s, it could be nothin...just relaying my experience...stay strong...

Pathfinding an Bleed, that is exactly how it is. I stretch and stretch and it finally pops and feels so good! But what I don't get is why doing a fly machine or bench or atlas stones doesn't bother it, but something as simple as using a set of loppers hurts so bad...

Bro, I Have this same pain and popping but nothing when working chest. Its really strange several of us have this issue!

My Doc made sure to get across that in my case it was absolutely nothing serious. I thought i was having a heart attack...at 26. A bit of a hypochondriac. LOL Better safe than sorry. Of course, i was never given a reason. Is what it is, right?

My fiancee has worked in a Cardiac unit for 5 years as an NP. go to a doc, eliminate the chance of a cardiac issue, trust me i hear her horror stories every goddamn day. with your heart better safe than sorry. Ive been on this board for a while and noone i know here is a cardiac Doc. so go see one. once you know its definately not your heart, go see a doc that specializes in sports medicine.

Well said. Of course, if you have insurance. :eek:

My fiancee has worked in a Cardiac unit for 5 years as an NP. go to a doc, eliminate the chance of a cardiac issue, trust me i hear her horror stories every goddamn day. with your heart better safe than sorry. Ive been on this board for a while and noone i know here is a cardiac Doc. so go see one. once you know its definately not your heart, go see a doc that specializes in sports medicine.

Well said. Of course, if you have insurance. :eek:

Yeah, if you don't have insurance just screw it and take a chance with your health. Screw what it costs, we're talking about your health. If you knew ANYTHING about insurance, you would know that hospitals charge people with insurance more than they do people without. So in the end, after someone with insurance pays their co-pay, it comes to roughly the same amount. But good try smartass

Yeah, if you don't have insurance just screw it and take a chance with your health. Screw what it costs, we're talking about your health. If you knew ANYTHING about insurance, you would know that hospitals charge people with insurance more than they do people without. So in the end, after someone with insurance pays their co-pay, it comes to roughly the same amount. But good try smartass

Well I do have insurance, so settle down fellas. Haha

If you can stretch and pop it, I doubt it's a cardiac problem. I get something similar when I wake up from tim to time. Like some one said, could be damaged cartilege and in that case, it will take a while to get back to normal.

If you can stretch and pop it, I doubt it's a cardiac problem. I get something similar when I wake up from tim to time. Like some one said, could be damaged cartilege and in that case, it will take a while to get back to normal.

Yea I don't think it's cardiac, but I
Need to get a physical and blood work anyway. So it won't hurt to get it checked

Yea I don't think it's cardiac, but I
Need to get a physical and blood work anyway. So it won't hurt to get it checked

Hey i did read the thread and i believe your 100% fine..This problem i believe you have is more common than most people know. I work in the Medical field and everyone from all ages get CHEST pains and more often than not its nothing to do with the HEART.. I believe you have a Muscular skelatal problem know as Musculoskeletal chest pain. When you go to the Doctor he will do blood work and few test and will make sure you are ok. If you are HEALTHY we will usually do a Physical Exam and that usually 99% ends up being the problem is Musculoskeletal pain.. Here is a web site to help you out a bit..

**broken link removed**

I had the same problem that you have about 1-2 years ago..only during chest workouts though. I stopped working out for about 1-2wks then started doing light workouts for about 2-3 months and the painjust went away...Now I don't have any pain but whenever I stretch in the morning or before a workout it pops. never went to a doc. good luck

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws