over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pain on different gear

Lloyd1019

Registered
Assumimg no air bubbles, why would one test from a vendor create zero muscle pain, yet the same product from a different vendor create constant pain for over a week each pin? 5th cycle, 3rd vendor, never any pain until now.

Assumimg no air bubbles, why would one test from a vendor create zero muscle pain, yet the same product from a different vendor create constant pain for over a week each pin? 5th cycle, 3rd vendor, never any pain until now.

More solvents like BA, BB, or ethyl oleate can really do that. Sometimes there could be impurities in there too or something you are allergic too even.

Differences in amount of hormone (even if listed the same wink wink)

Try your hardest to only use HG gear and it should be more consistent every time. May cost a bit more but you don't need to use the same doses. You can use less HG and usually get just as good of gains. Good luck buddy!

Differences in amount of hormone (even if listed the same wink wink)

Yeah, if youre using something like test enanthate that is 400 mg/ml it is going to hurt more than 250 mg/ml because it takes more solvent to hold that in solution. Youre best off sticking with the standard 200-250 mg/ml for long esters and 100 mg/ml on the shorts like prop.

Very good...

Good info.. hope it is not just the product.. prop100 ...i have a lot it left

a few variables i would say, different concentrations/quality of solvents, differing quality of raw powders would be a couple

cut it with something else and that should help alot. If its made right tho..100 mg of prop shouldnt really hurt at all. They went overboard on something in the mix. Doesnt mean its not going to give you quality results tho.

Good to know

Sore as hell after 4 pins. Cheeks and quads...fk..legs were a nitemare last night. Hell, even sitting down. Hope next round this week goes btr.

Try baking it. Also warm it up before injection using hot water. Sometimes that will work. Good luck.

Cut it with what

cut it with something else and that should help alot. If its made right tho..100 mg of prop shouldnt really hurt at all. They went overboard on something in the mix. Doesnt mean its not going to give you quality results tho.

What should I cut it with?

Will do

Try baking it. Also warm it up before injection using hot water. Sometimes that will work. Good luck.

Interesting here as well. Will try this asap. Even burns when I put the pin in..never seen that one either.

Either buy some sterile oil or just mix it with another steroid that you are injecting. Just mixing it with say some deca will cut down on pain some. Prop is almost always going to cause at least some discomfort for a day or two, its just the nature of the ester. I have yet to ever use any prop that was as smooth as enanthate or cyp. It takes more solvents BA/BB to hold it in solution so youre going to have more pain.

My advice is to not even ever mess with short esters and just stick to long esters like enanthate and cyp. Less injections, less scar tissue, less pain, and almost identical gains. No reason IMO to take short esters unless youre doing them so that you can get it out of your system real fast for some reason or if youre taking them at the beginning of the cycle to kick start it. Even for kick starting I think it is better to just double the dose of the long ester for a week or two as a boost.

Last edited:

Cut it with whatever else you are using. Or just sterile oil like stated above. Heating it is not going to take the pain away if its from the BA or BB. It will have it go through a needle easier tho...so you could prob heat it and use a small gauge like 25g-28g. But whatever else you are using...I'd do 1/2 cc prop 1/2-1 cc of whatever else . Then pin the other side of the body with the same. If you just using sterile oil then 1/2-3/4 of a cc should do the trick...maybe even as little as 1/4 cc mixed with the prop.

Another thing is...get a rag...soak it in really hot water...after you inject...lay the rag over the injection site...dont burn yourself tho...and massage it some with the rag...the heat will help so that it doesnt knot up and it will help with the post injection pain some too. Also a heating pad will work for this. I havnt had to do this in years but back when I used a few brands that would really bite...this always worked well for my bi's,tri's,delts and traps.

I have had same issue. i baked it that didnt do anything what I did was cut it with GSO takes some of the bite away but still not close to a test c or e. I was on a test p and mast so the addition of the mastron helped some and then the GSO helped so my pin was 1 ml test p 1 ml mastron and 1 ml gso eod that is all i could fit in 1 pin so tht is as far as i wanted to go with cutting it down. Make shure if you are going to cut with an oil that it is either steril or you sterilize it.

Last edited:
Thanks

I grabbed prop/tren/mast as that seemed to get the:p most hits on best test option when combined with other two. I have both cyp and enan on the way. I will swap it if the pain continues. Thanks for the assist my friends.

Insane redness

Ok of the first 4pins, one area is still showing signs of insane redness,swelling and painful. Hurts pulling my oant up over the cheeks. All other places appear better. If signs return ..think i should change to next vial?

Ok of the first 4pins, one area is still showing signs of insane redness,swelling and painful. Hurts pulling my oant up over the cheeks. All other places appear better. If signs return ..think i should change to next vial?

If the area remains warm,red and sore then I suggest stopping with that gear and seeing a doctor just incase it turns into an infections. Not trying to freak you out but it shouldnt be warm,red and sore for days.

Ok

If the area remains warm,red and sore then I suggest stopping with that gear and seeing a doctor just incase it turns into an infections. Not trying to freak you out but it shouldnt be warm,red and sore for days.

Very good..think i will end that btl and try a new one. If same result, I will drop it all together..thanks again.

Been using Gauls sust 250 and it hurts more than anything I've done. I use him exclusively without any issues. Some compounds hurt worse than others and I do believe the prop or short ester compounds in Sust are what makes it painful. No pain no gain!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear