advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pain on right side front and back. help?

Ataraxia

Registered
hey guys. So i have a pain on my right side. There is a pain that will come and go during the day in my back on my right side, i think it is where my kidney is? and for the past 2 weeks (same as pain in back) i have had a pain on my right side right below my rib cage when doing med to high intensity cardio. At first i thought it was a pulled something, but now im getting worried.
Maybe i did some kidney damage when i did my Shoot 2 weeks ago? I was dehydrated for 3 days using diuretics? Anyone ever have anything similar and might be able to enlighten me?
thanks in advance
VAA

Did you rebound badly when you rehydrated? If so, how long did it take you to shed the rebound water? You should get checked out by an MD... Hope it isn't anything serious

If you eat a high fat meal does the pain intensify shortly afterwards even up to a few hours later, clay colored stool? If so possibly Acute cholecystitis(Gallbladder).

Possibly could be Kidney related?

I'd say if it persist, probably best to see your physician.
Hope it's nothing serious

Last edited:
Did you rebound badly when you rehydrated? If so, how long did it take you to shed the rebound water? You should get checked out by an MD... Hope it isn't anything serious

no i don't think i rebounded too quickly... i went up 10 lbs in a few days.. but that's how much i lost my last 12 hours of no water also...

If you eat a high fat meal does the pain intensify shortly afterwards even up to a few hours later, clay colored stool? If so possibly Acute cholecystitis(Gallbladder).

Possibly could be Kidney related?

I'd say if it persist, probably best to see your physician.
Hope it's nothing serious

yes pain increase with high fatty meal... yikes... sounds like could be Cholecystitis... anyone ever dealt with that before? input?

any other thoughts?

Play it safe and get bloodwork and let the numbers speak. Gallbladder is ano joke pain and Kidney well enough said just get the bloodwork

yes pain increase with high fatty meal... yikes... sounds like could be Cholecystitis... anyone ever dealt with that before? input?

any other thoughts?

My wife had her gallbladder removed, the symptoms you've described are asymptomatic of Cholecystitis.
You certainly don't want to wait too long as gangrenous gallbladder is possible.

Which Diuretic did you take? Thiazide diuretics are known too affect the gallbladder,essentially all diuretics will cause Dehydration which also affects the natural fluidity of bile and, thereby, promotes the formation of gallstones.

Thiazide diuretics and the risk of gall - PubMed Mobile

I'm not trying to diagnosis you, as I'm not a physician(yet)...working towards my masters as a PA).

On the side of safety, I'd take a trip too see your physician.

Last edited:
Sounds like my symptoms before I had my gallbladder removed. How old are you. Mine was removed when I was 27. Young for a male to have out.. genetics. My moms side all had theirs out. I waited too long and the pain was ridiculous. Thought it was just heartburn. Go tot the doc like Stewie says.

Sounds like my symptoms before I had my gallbladder removed. How old are you. Mine was removed when I was 27. Young for a male to have out.. genetics. My moms side all had theirs out. I waited too long and the pain was ridiculous. Thought it was just heartburn. Go tot the doc like Stewie says.

Im 28... im doing a gallbladder flush today to try a natural remedy. lots of info on google about it.... lots of positive responses.
Really would like to avoid surgery... I also ordered this stuff called GallCleanse that im going to start taking tomorrow...

My wife had her gallbladder removed, the symptoms you've described are asymptomatic of Cholecystitis.
You certainly don't want to wait too long as gangrenous gallbladder is possible.

Which Diuretic did you take? Thiazide diuretics are known too affect the gallbladder,essentially all diuretics will cause Dehydration which also affects the natural fluidity of bile and, thereby, promotes the formation of gallstones.

Thiazide diuretics and the risk of gall - PubMed Mobile

I'm not trying to diagnosis you, as I'm not a physician(yet)...working towards my masters as a PA).

On the side of safety, I'd take a trip too see your physician.

yes it was a Thiazide... crazy.. but i only used 5 pills over 3 days... that's it... seems crazy that little could cause this....

If by chance it is Cholecystitis, Just be cautious of eating large amounts of fats, Cheese seemed to be the worst for my wife. We'd eat pizza and about 2-3 hours later she would buckle over with severe abdominal pain. If she had steak for dinner, she would be woke up several hour's later in horrible pain.

Hopefully your cleanse works.....I'd still have your physician run some labs and see where your White Blood Cell Count is and a liver function.

Last thing you want is your Gallbladder to become gangrenous.

hey guys. So i have a pain on my right side. There is a pain that will come and go during the day in my back on my right side, i think it is where my kidney is? and for the past 2 weeks (same as pain in back) i have had a pain on my right side right below my rib cage when doing med to high intensity cardio. At first i thought it was a pulled something, but now im getting worried.
Maybe i did some kidney damage when i did my Shoot 2 weeks ago? I was dehydrated for 3 days using diuretics? Anyone ever have anything similar and might be able to enlighten me?
thanks in advance
VAA

High protein diets and dehydration are both linked to high occurrences of kidney stones. You combined them.

Oh man this sounds similar to what m experiencing. But carbs seem to be doing it to me, not so much fats. I actually left work tonite because I was puking forv2 hours. I better go see the doctor tomorrow.

did the gallbladder flush yesterday/this AM... seems to have helped. I also have GallCleanse coming in the mail today... will try this until the bottles are empty, then maybe another flush. My pain has never been constant but only after fatty meals. Today i am good so far, zero pain, but have not eaten any fatty foods either. Will see how it goes over the next week. If i do not have improvement i will see my doc.
Really i should know if things are better, worse or the same by monday.

You should go to the doctor and le them know, and they will do an ultrasound or x-ray to determine if you have cholelithiasis, which is gall stones. To my awareness, once stones have formed, only surgery will help, and they will take out the entire gallbladder at that point.

Valley, the surgery is very simple, brother. These days in majority of the cases, they will do it lapriscopically. Back when our parents had it done, they would get sliced from the lower abdomen upward to below the right upper rib cage area (give or take a little). If for whatever reason they have a complication where they cannot do it lapriscopically, they will make about a 2-3" incision in the upper left abdomen in order to perform the delivery.

Avoid greasy meals. Everybody will be a little different at first....some get very bad pain, and others not so much....at first. Eventually, for all those with stones, it will get bad at some point in regards to pain. At this point, all fooods will make it painful to eat....mainly due to the gallbladder contracting from the fats, etc in the meals. Your upper right abdomen right below the rib cage can also get painful to the touch.

At this time, I too am in need of having a cholecystectomy, as mine has acted up about once every 3-4 months for the past year. Some aren't so lucky to make it this long though.

It is also believed to be heretical as well. If you have a parent who has had it done, then it will put you at a higher risk. My mom had her's taken out when she was about 40.

Well I got Xrays today and showed fine. But I might have Mono, pending blood work I just took about an hour ago. WTF. Also have a swollen nymph node in my neck he wants to monitor. Im a mess, lol.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear