over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pain, redness, swelling and mild flu-like symptoms no matter what I try

jackedrabbit

Registered
Hey bros, need some help and advice here.

First off, I am an advanced user (been off and on since 2010), competed and all of that. Recently (meaning past 2-3 months) I've had some unfortunate experiences with MULTIPLE labs' products. I either get bad swelling, or swelling plus flu-like symptoms.

I've tried warming my gear, using slin-pin back loading, I've tried shooting only 0.25 ml's, etc.. everything I know... and none of it is working.

I can't name labs here but I've been a long time customer of some very well known ones that have since closed shop. I never had any issues with these labs.

I'm not sure if something else is wrong so I ordered $400 worth of blood work to test pretty much everything. I got blood taken today.

In the mean time, I'm just gonna come off of everything and let my body heal.

Has this happened to any of you guys? Maybe the longer-term users here? Does your body just go through periods of time where it "rejects" the gear?

My stuff has no EO, is low BA, and doesn't have any strange solvents as far as I know. I know the guy who makes it personally and I trust him.

However what raised the red flag for me is that several months ago I went back to a supply which has worked very well for me in the past and I got the flu-like symptoms, swelling etc. Unless they changed their formula? I have no clue.

Can't train 100% feeling like this.

The only time that has happened to me is when I used a bad batch several years ago and thought I was going to have to go to the hospital due to the size of the knot in my leg and the redness/pain, i tossed 50 cc's because it was fucking garbage. Since then I made my own stuff, only time it's happened then is when I used eo and found out I am allergic to it.

Never heard of anyone's body rejecting gear. How deep are you injecting? Is it happening with test only? or other hormones also?

How frustrating! I guess you can run some oral only cycles. Winstrol, anavar, and turinabol is a perfect summer cycle.

It sounds like your body is producing antibodies against something. I wonder if you would get flu like symptoms from an oral AAS cycle right now?

The only time that has happened to me is when I used a bad batch several years ago and thought I was going to have to go to the hospital due to the size of the knot in my leg and the redness/pain, i tossed 50 cc's because it was fucking garbage. Since then I made my own stuff, only time it's happened then is when I used eo and found out I am allergic to it.

Never heard of anyone's body rejecting gear. How deep are you injecting? Is it happening with test only? or other hormones also?

Injecting 1 inch deep. I am very lean, so sometimes I'll go 1/2 inch in arms.

It's happening with Test, EQ, NPP, and Tren. I have not done any other compounds aside from those since my last competition back in November, which I had no issues with.

I have a hunch all of this MAY be caused by a new medication my dermatologist provided me called OTEZLA. It controls/mediates inflammation and does something with GLUT4 as well. There hasn't been much research on it... my doc doesn't even know how it works lol.. but it was approved by the FDA so he put me on it for my psoriasis.

Different sources use different oils. Grape seed,peanut,rice(never tried it but have seen it), etc. maybe you have an allergic reaction to a certain type of oil.

Sounds like you are experiencing an allergic reaction to the oil or gear or both, especially since you say you have psoriasis.

Injecting 1 inch deep. I am very lean, so sometimes I'll go 1/2 inch in arms.

It's happening with Test, EQ, NPP, and Tren. I have not done any other compounds aside from those since my last competition back in November, which I had no issues with.

I have a hunch all of this MAY be caused by a new medication my dermatologist provided me called OTEZLA. It controls/mediates inflammation and does something with GLUT4 as well. There hasn't been much research on it... my doc doesn't even know how it works lol.. but it was approved by the FDA so he put me on it for my psoriasis.

I have psoriasis too, all the medications used to treat it are TERRIBLE, if at all possible I highly recommend you loo into other methods.

as long as I stay on top of things mine stays at a very high remission % like upwards of 90%.

as mentioned oil may be a prob, some people have an issue with gse which is very common for oils.

I go through periods where my body just needs a break from injecting from time to time... sometimes everything just hurts, so you take 2 weeks off and recover... helps usually though to varying degrees.

I am pretty lumpy from years of injecting...

I have psoriasis too, all the medications used to treat it are TERRIBLE, if at all possible I highly recommend you loo into other methods.

as long as I stay on top of things mine stays at a very high remission % like upwards of 90%.

as mentioned oil may be a prob, some people have an issue with gse which is very common for oils.

I go through periods where my body just needs a break from injecting from time to time... sometimes everything just hurts, so you take 2 weeks off and recover... helps usually though to varying degrees.

I am pretty lumpy from years of injecting...

I agree with the meds man.. all of it is dangerous as fuck. I have been on all of those injectable immunosuppressants.. which can cause cancer. I've gotten multiple styes in my eyes due to a lowered immune system from Stelara, Humira, etc.

My doc wanted to put me on methotrexate which I told him NO, which is why I'm on Otezla now instead.

Only recently I changed my diet to gluten free, red-meat free, and dairy free. Hopefully it makes a difference.

I am going to cruise for a bit and give my body a break. It's telling me something through all this...

for real dude, those meds are really bad news, plus if using aas its gona make it all worse.

the meds are shit too, as you see they are gona hurt you and make you more sick. yes they may help the skin a bit but for real, trust me there are much better ways.

I have posted quite a bit about what I do.

doc prescribing this shit make me sick, not sure how bad your skin is but for real get off cus you are gona rebound bad and gona fuck your body good.

you can fix it other ways.

you have to work at it and you will go through flare ups but in the end well worth it.

good luck, if you have questions feel free to pm me.

Unfortunately I can't help much because I've experienced the same thing over the past couple months and am trying to figure it out myself. Sent you a PM.

Shit happens.
Never had issues with **EDIT**

Last edited by a moderator:
How frustrating! I guess you can run some oral only cycles. Winstrol, anavar, and turinabol is a perfect summer cycle.

It sounds like your body is producing antibodies against something. I wonder if you would get flu like symptoms from an oral AAS cycle right now?

If absolutely nothing has changed that would be my guess as well. There a different types of hypersensitivity reactions that can occur. Your likely not developing a reaction to the hormone itself but to solvent, oils or contaminants ( metals etc). Ive seen some really nasty looking injection granulomas that werent just normal small calcified things from AAS users which makes me wonder what sort of immune response that person generated to the gear.

Depending on the type of hypersensitivity reaction many wont resolve just by taking time off but I would still try it anyway as it might help. You could also try using non UG products an see if you still get that same reaction.

Keep us posted on your labs. There could be other things causing this but its probably best to hold off guessing until the labs come back

Wanted to update everyone here -

So this week I decided to use 150mg test e and 100mg npp only, and I felt MUCH BETTER. No lethargy, no sickly feeling. I injected 10 units per day of each using a slin pin.

No PIP.

So I decided to test something last few days... I injected 10 units 3x per day.. morning, afternoon and night and it was nearly an immediate reaction, I instantly got fuller and tighter and workouts have been AMAZING.. with none of the bad feelings I had before.

I am still waiting on bloods but over the next few days and into next week I am going to ramp back up to my original doses of 500mg test e and 300 mg NPP weekly. I will split up my shots throughout the day, only doing 10-20 units at a time and see how I feel.

I think I'm onto something here... does anyone here mini-dose throughout the day? I mean, even with test e... small shots multiple times DAILY, not weekly...

It seems like my body is reacting VERY WELL to 20-30mg of hormone, taken 2-3 times per day so 40-90mg daily.

Last edited:
Wanted to update everyone here -

So this week I decided to use 150mg test e and 100mg npp only, and I felt MUCH BETTER. No lethargy, no sickly feeling. I injected 10 units per day of each using a slin pin.

No PIP.

So I decided to test something last few days... I injected 10 units 3x per day.. morning, afternoon and night and it was nearly an immediate reaction, I instantly got fuller and tighter and workouts have been AMAZING.. with none of the bad feelings I had before.

I am still waiting on bloods but over the next few days and into next week I am going to ramp back up to my original doses of 500mg test e and 300 mg NPP weekly. I will split up my shots throughout the day, only doing 10-20 units at a time and see how I feel.

I think I'm onto something here... does anyone here mini-dose throughout the day? I mean, even with test e... small shots multiple times DAILY, not weekly...

It seems like my body is reacting VERY WELL to 20-30mg of hormone, taken 2-3 times per day so 40-90mg daily.

I've never tried that. That's great that it's working!

I had strange experiance with tren e some time ago
I did use it 3 times-flu like symptoms with fever which did last 2days everytime
I gave the same ampule to a friend- never had any side effect from it...im guessing its some kind of oil allergy..

Clearly your body is having an adverse reaction to some substance in the gear. I personally had one experience with mexican gear called testoprim, which i now call sufferprim the site in my glute was so severe i had to have my girl put my shoes on, not cool. needless to say I stopped. Don't risk getting a deep muscle infection the repercussions are not worth it. Id cut my losses and get new stuff.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131