over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pain relief

34 y/o here not extremly experienced but i think mk677, pramipexole, and tb500 have slowly decreased a lot of joint and tendon pain/damage. Been on and off of these for 18months and all my knicks, aches, easily irritated areas etc are getting better if not great. Ive also tried bpc157, igf1, cjc nodac, ghrp6 for healing but didnt as much luck. For what its worth im more of a power lifter. Medical marijuana is nice for short term releif, especially cbd/indica strains. You can get it in a vaporizer and not have to Smoke, zero cals, no hangover, no opiate withdrawl, no liver damage.

If have platelets that run on the low side avoid daily asprin. Range for platelets is 150k - 380k. Bleeding and bruising risk at that point.

I have been training for over 40 years. And don"t take anything very often. Once every couple months. Or if I have a real injury I am trying to heal for a short time. Every day usage looses it's benifits shortly.

I have numerous injuries from bad car and bike accidents. I believe I have undiagnosed fibromyalgia, I really truly think I should have a oxycontin rx, even though I have been through it all with opiate addiction. Part of the reason I used street drugs was because I was in so much pain everyday and I couldn't see a way out, every time I tried to stretch or do rehab work I got frustrated and wanted to literally cry and smash things, I couldn't lift weights for 4-5 years. It was a bad cycle of heroin use and relapse,etc.

I finally got clean off it, and now use kratom, which is an opiod, and it is addictive, but I take 4.5mg naltrexone at night, most nights, not every night because it builds up over time and gets to be too much. This prevents me from getting too dependent on the substance, it basically blocks the opiate receptor, which sucks in that you will feel all your pain again, but hopefully you can take some natural supplements to sleep through it.

So far, the kratom and ldn combo is sustainable for the 2 weeks I have been doing it, I take 10-15g a day of kratom split up into multiple doses. You have to re-dose because the pain killing effects only last a few hours tops. It is kind of gross, too. I'm planning to rotate it with hydrocodone and tramadol, and hopefully as I progress in the gym and get stronger and fix my physical issues I can slowly wean off these drugs and use them less and less. Unfortunately I still get occasional heroin cravings, but they are more like passing thoughts now instead of intense anxiety filled events where I feel like my world is ending. I can't say I won't ever touch it again, I'd be lying to myself, but hopefully I never go down the road of giving my life over to it like I did before. It is kind of weird accepting that and saying it, but it is what it is.

I have suffered like this since I was 19, I am 31 now. I can't describe to you what chronic pain has done to my life, it completely changed me as a person, sometimes I have a hard time dealing with it because of thinking of it.

anyways, I can wholly recommend kratom, but don't ever think or let anyone tell you it isn't addictive. The withdrawals aren't as bad as some other drugs, but it is habit forming and you should know what you are getting into if you take it everyday. For any opiate users on here, or any chronic pain sufferers looking to boost their natural endorphins, look into low dose naltrexone. do your research though, you can't just start taking it at the full dose, it will make you very sick if you are addicted to opiods. It has many benefits, and although it does make you feel really shitty sometimes, especially when moving up in dose, it does a good job of up regulating your body's natural endorphin production. I credit it with helping me get off opiates with a much shorter protracted withdrawal syndrome. Before when I tried to get clean, I would feel dead inside for a long time after and this led to relapse. After LDN I found myself feeling normal much sooner, but unfortunately my pain issues meant I had to get on tramadol and kratom, etc.

best wishes to any pain sufferers. always try to get stronger as building muscle definitely helps, and the endorphin high from lifting is as good as any drug, truly.

Last edited:
I take a baby aspirin that's it, I'm 42. I don't live in pain. If I was having any true pain, I'd would use Kratom. I used to take it everyday for over a year, once I stopped cold turkey I didn't have any withdrawal symptoms except diarrhea for a couple of days.

I also started using Agmatine when I stopped, maybe that's what helped. I honestly think it's worthwhile…at least for me.

I've had 2 reconstructive shoulder surgeries and have sworn off pain med altogether now.

I have pretty severe arthritis in that shoulder but the mix of high dosed circumin + kratom + cissus has saved my upper body pressing.

I also partake in smoking some weed occasionally. A have a couple buddies in the NFL and they are reallllly pushing for marijuana as a reform for pain medication. Its a big topic out there right now.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws