over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pain under left and right rib cage

getbig212

Registered
Hello, I have this weird pain under my left and right rib cages. I feel gassy and bloated. Also, it seems to hurt when I twist my body around. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

You mention it hurts when you twist, I had that at least 2x and for me it was bruised ribs. I had bruised my ribs by coming down too deep on leg press, I guess my thighs must have come down too hard on my ribs and bruised them. I managed to do it 2x. Does it hurt when you breathe?

When I started cycling and my deadlift weight went up very fast I started getting huge pain felt like it was under right side of my rib cage and it was swollen. Went to the doctor he said the cartelidge had pulled away from the bone lol and said don't lift for a month.

Hello, I have this weird pain under my left and right rib cages. I feel gassy and bloated. Also, it seems to hurt when I twist my body around. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Try a big tablespoon of Metamucil each night before bed. It will help with gas and bloat.

When I started cycling and my deadlift weight went up very fast I started getting huge pain felt like it was under right side of my rib cage and it was swollen. Went to the doctor he said the cartelidge had pulled away from the bone lol and said don't lift for a month.

Probably what happened to me, injury to the cartilage or could also be a bruised rib. Hurts like hell.

I get pains under my ribcage occasionally, but they feel more like "growing pains" cuz they go away when I stretch like you do when you do pull overs,but growing pains at 44?????

Try a big tablespoon of Metamucil each night before bed. It will help with gas and bloat.

Or try flax seed meal, I'm big on that lately and it keeps me regular,which is important cuz it's not what you eat it's what you assimilate.just my 2 cents,hope you feel better.:)

i went super heavy on leg press and now i have ribcage pains on both sides thanks guys. i feel better now that i read this... i thought it was my liver but now that makes sense. it does kind of hurt when i breathe

Hopefully the OP can clarify on his training diet etc and timelines and how all may tie in together... so far everyone has all listed very valid reasons for such sign/symptoms

You mention it hurts when you twist, I had that at least 2x and for me it was bruised ribs. I had bruised my ribs by coming down too deep on leg press, I guess my thighs must have come down too hard on my ribs and bruised them. I managed to do it 2x. Does it hurt when you breathe?

I also had this happen on the leg press a couple of times.
I actually felt something pull/pop. It took about a month to heal. It was the wierdest injury I've ever had.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131