over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PAIN!!!

Emery

Kilo Klub Member
I love bodybuilding. I love the atmosphere in my gym when my buds are there hittin the iron. I love going balls deep on every lift.

But damn...

This shit is painful! Tendonitis and about every other kind of "itis" there is sometimes.

It's paying off, I am getting bigger and that is great but...

Sometimes when the family is eating a peperoni pizza and I am eating my chicken breast with a handful of BCAAs, while my elbow is throbbing, I ask myself; Am I insane?

Anyone else ever wonder this?

haha I know how you feel. We go through a lot, but its always worth it.

PS- take fish oil, helps :)

On friday, when ALL my friends are on the boat for jobbi nooner (a big deal in michigan) with brews and girls, ill have my fatass on the treadmill.....I for one know EXACTLY how you feel! But whenever i indulge i always feel crappy after. Hard to remember that feeling when you really want to do something though :p

I take fish oil, flax oil and CLA.

I think I'm just gettin old!:D

haha oh wow then youre all set!

My lifting buddy, who is slightly stronger than me has the same problem...

Right elbow tendonitis, so bad it wakes him up, just like me. Burns like a bitch.

Training releases endorphins, which are a quick fix but several hours after training...

OUCH!!!!!!!

With my bone disease a side affect of it is arthritis of an 80 year old..I have a lot of the same ache and pains you all do and have tried everything so far what works for me is the RICE principle, some EFA'S before I workout and after I workout and before bed, and Flex Paks by Universal...

Other than that I would say as I get into contest prep hrt of gh helps me a lot just being able to function with my legs, but it seems to "cushion" my joints as they dry up due to the diet and such...

just my .02

With my bone disease a side affect of it is arthritis of an 80 year old..I have a lot of the same ache and pains you all do and have tried everything so far what works for me is the RICE principle, some EFA'S before I workout and after I workout and before bed, and Flex Paks by Universal...

Other than that I would say as I get into contest prep hrt of gh helps me a lot just being able to function with my legs, but it seems to "cushion" my joints as they dry up due to the diet and such...

just my .02

I think I will give that a try with the EFAs. I will just reschedule them a bit around my workout, see if that works.

Thanks!

I also moved efa's around my workout, i got the same tendonitius (right elbow, ouch) some days it used to feel like bone on bone on sawblade :p but efa's and some joint care usually works.

Pain

Yea I feel ya bro, these shoulders and elbows are hurting right now. Glad for the weekend cause I need a break. Been taking Animal Flex for 2 weeks now and hoping that will help but nothing yet.

you're pushing way too hard I'd assume. Everybody has a limit how hard they can push (genetics) when diet is up to par. Try a week off and then reset weights lower and push further incrementally.

You also might be doing too much direct arm work. I stopped doing direct arm work and direct shoulder work and my joints THANK me. And guess what...I am still growing! Rack pulls, pullups, rows, dips, decline press and caloric surplus + AAS...is enough for my arms to grow. YMMV.

Contrast showers also help as well as microlactin and nandrolone decanoate.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08