over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pain

adminxchange

Newbies
So i done 2 injections into my thig sust 270 and deca 250 , it took 5 injections to get 2 succesfull injections done because of me freaking out which i explained in my other post.

Today my thigh is in pretty good pain, this was my first time doing injections, i mean even when i walk its like i need to limp cause its so sore, even when i bend my leg. Also sore if i press down on my thigh

Is this something to worry about?

I dont the injections yesterday.

Cheers for any advice.

It's gonna be fine. Give it a week or so, the first inj is usually the worst. Make sure to be clean and heat the oil, inject slow.

After you draw in your syringe, you can remove the pin and heat it numerous ways.

I microwave for 12 sec. You can run it under hot water or use a hair dryer.

Yup it's normal to feel some type of soreness or pain around the admin site. No need to worries. It will go away in a couple of days or so. After that, your body will get use to it and the pain will eventually subside.

You can also try warming or heating your compounds, however, putting the vials in the microwave is on my list of things not to do. What you can do is boil some water and let your vial sit there for couple of minutes or so. This will warm your oil based compounds and might help ease the pain.

I didn't say the whole frickin vial. :banghead:Besides, it's just what I do.

if u dont hv red blue r yellow around ur sight ur gtg.and massages it good after u inject,and try to inject after u shower ur skin is softer and easier to work with.relax its get better, but alway be smart and safe, ther r many here tht can tell u all tht u need to know dont be shy

Welcome to the oil world! It can take a good 5 days for soreness to go away. Make sure you are cleaning the vial with alcohol prior to drawing up oil. Make sure you are cleaning the area you are pinning with alcohol wipe prior to injecting. Aseptic technique at all times!! There really should be no redness or swelling or warmth over the area the next day.

Review the information on here about doing injections.

As stated above, it is going to hurt, that's just part of it!

Try to use appropriate gauge needles (too small and too difficult to shoot, too big and its a harpoon) and if necessary dilute down your mix wt pharm grade grapeseed oil. Also when shooting, try to stabilize the syringe well, you dont want that needle going all over inside the muscle, so keep it still.

How about swelling. I read somewhere that you shouldn't ice it. I would imagine the best advice would be to just suck it up, if it doesn't look infected it isn't a problem.

For your next time around, shoot elsewhere, maybe your glutes.

I always hit gluts or side delts for injections.
I attempted a quad shot ONE time, leg swole up the next day and pretty painfull, so ive never tried my quads again.

Haven't seen this mentioned yet - try using a small ball (golf ball, etc.) or the palm of your hand to message the area for a minute or so after you pin. Also, alternate inject sites and keep everything clean.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131