over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Painful injections

mshater

Newbies
Hey Everyone...just getting back into bodybuilding again and decided I wanted to get back into running gear again. I've done 3 cycles before and the gear was with 2 different sponsors. Anyways I've had soreness from the injection site but with this new place I got test e and Decca the pain was so bad and the swelling was so bad that I just couldn't continue. I injected my glute' s and quads which never had a problem but this company the area was very large in which my quads swelled up past my knees and I literally couldn't walk and it would take about 10 days to go down then I would try again. it was almost as if I was allergic to it. Is there different ingredients or different ways to make test e or Decca thst I'm possibly allergic too or could there possibly bee too much of an ingredient that's causing this type of pip? Also is there something I could do to the gear to help with the pip? Also my age is 36 and I'm 6 ft 1" 210 and about 18% bf. I use to be 240 at 9% bf before I started working 110 hours per week 3 years ago and couldn't maintain working out so I just got back into gym and don't really wanna throw away 350 bucks down the drain...Thanks for all comments

Sent from my SM-S902L using Professional Muscle mobile app

Sorry dude it's the gear and all the tips and tricks won't change it. Warm it up, warm the spot, warm the barrel, massage it before, massage it after, pump it slow, pump it fast, cut with grape seed or ox piss or whatever the fuck else nothing will stop it from making you a cripple.

I've dealt with exactly the same from a local shitbag sponsor when I was first starting out, dealing with that pain isn't worth anywhere close to $350 plus it fucks your workouts so what's the point.

Last edited:
There are sponsors on here that have gear that's smoother than butter, and 30 secs post injection you even forget you did a shot.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Should have said "local shitbag source" not "sponsor". The gear I found from the sponsor here at pm is as smooth as silk...

Used to happen to me when i used prop and NPP. Buy some sterile grape seed oil online. Pull your gear into the syringe and then pull 1/2 to 1 cc of SGO to help. Might need more or less. Just gauge that once you try it a time or two.

Pain with test e is common when the raws have degraded. Try the deca on it's own and if that's ok just get test cyp from a reliable source and plough on

if its the BA you can vent it with a needle and bake it at a low temperature to evaporate some of the benzyl alcohol off. You can also bake it vented and then afterwards cut it with an oil like sunflower oil.

I've had some gear that has no pip at all with good results, and then used other gear that is supposed to be the same strength that cripples me for 3 days after pinning. I think it depends on what carrier oil they use.

Any gear quad pins kill me no matter what but warming it up does helps. I use shoulders alot and have no problem.

my guess would be the gear has to much BB in it which can make the PIP extreme and cripling

Get a new source, and try delt injections with 27g 1/2cc....

Any gear quad pins kill me no matter what but warming it up does helps. I use shoulders alot and have no problem.
So do I. My quads always have pain,but my shoulders are no problem. Oh well...

Take care.
MS

Thanks Everyone....there's a reason I quit the gear...just wasn't sure if there was a way of saving...I did get it from a sponsor hear which was first time I went through them...I won't say names because it might b isolated....I just take my loss and will b going through someone else soon. I've been training and starting to get some of what I loss....thanks for all comments

Sent from my SM-S902L using Professional Muscle mobile app

What's the concentration of the gear? 250mg/ml or higher

Could be high BA/BB, or the carrier oil could be giving you issues.

Last edited:
What's the concentration of the gear? 250mg/ml or higher

Could be high BA/BB, or the carrier oil could be giving you issues.
I agree, it's probably an adverse reaction to BB. Lower dosed products tend to contain less of those. What might also help is to inject very small amounts SQ first for your body to get used to it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws