over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Painful nipples, lumps underneat

willldabeast

Newbies
What is the fastest and most legit place to get nolva. Had gyno symptoms for a little over a week and they are increasing fast. Thanks for any help

Check with the sponsors. If you have lumps - letrozole may be best. Dont Frig around with this. Next step is surgery. Anyone else - please help this guy. Do a search for gyno, letro, etc and you will find plenty of info.
This is only my opinion and in no way constitutes any medical advice.
Heresay only.

What u cyclling? Some gear will increase progesterone/prolactin in which case you might need some dostinex or bromo along wit the letro. My gyno was "proggy" I never had gyno till i cycled two compounds that were "progestins". Nolva didn't do shit i fact seem to make it worse. I think it can sensitize receptors in some people, like me.

BC

Last edited:
I always heard nolva does the the trick, but I never had that problem, nipples might get a little sensitive but thats it. I would get something ASAP

letro or caber

letro or cabergoline.. depends if is progesterone/ prolatin related or not...

I had lumps under both nipples, used pramipexole and they are gone now.
Prami was the only thing that helped me.

You can try an estrogen antagonist like nolva or an aromatase inhibitor like letro to address the problem. In my case I used tons of both but surgery was still required.

I stopped mine with nolva and a aromatase inhibitor.

Only my left. Mine is noticable when under 8% BF (To me). I will be having surgery one day... it gets sore easly. :(

To ensure I understand...

Just read through this thread. I want to make sure I understand. Is it advisable to take letro AND dostinex concurrently with a Test/Tren cycle? Or should the dostinex be saved for post cycle?

I'm having good success with prami right now - it's the only thing that has EVER worked for my gyno. In just a few days there was a big difference. But there are still the small lumps that I've had for years and they are still sensitive when I press on them. Is there anything I should add to help with this? Dostinex?

I apologize for hijacking this thread if that is what I just did. But I think my questions fit right in with what's been asked and said so far.

Last edited:
Just read through this thread. I want to make sure I understand. Is it advisable to take letro AND dostinex concurrently with a Test/Tren cycle? Or should the dostinex be saved for post cycle?

I'm having good success with prami right now - it's the only thing that has EVER worked for my gyno. In just a few days there was a big difference. But there are still the small lumps that I've had for years and they are still sensitive when I press on them. Is there anything I should add to help with this? Dostinex?

I apologize for hijacking this thread it that is what I just did. But I think my questions fit right in with what's been asked and said so far.

Anytime I run tren or deca I have to use cabaser/dostinex at the same time or I get lumps under the nips.

If you've had the lumps for years you probably wont be able to get rid of them without surgery. I'd run prami or cabaser for a long time (4-6 months) without using any tren/deca before dropping the $5k for surgery. I prefer cabaser because prami screws up my sleep but either will do the trick. If you're using cabaser don't waste your time with the liquid crap, find it in pill form.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131