over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

painful test e

dorian123

Registered
anyone have problems with painful and lots of swelling from test e

the test is only at 300mg/mL pretty sure the carrier oil is safflower

the pains not too bad but the swelling is just stupid-I heard that there was a problem with the powders a while back

I didn't make it and have heard no negative comments about the lab or sponsor...thinking of running it through a 22 whatman see if that helps

I got the same symptoms for ug test e, rumors about a toxic compound on test e is true.

The only test e i take this days is from AP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anyone have problems with painful and lots of swelling from test e

the test is only at 300mg/mL pretty sure the carrier oil is safflower

the pains not too bad but the swelling is just stupid-I heard that there was a problem with the powders a while back

I didn't make it and have heard no negative comments about the lab or sponsor...thinking of running it through a 22 whatman see if that helps

Make sure you know exactly what the carrier oil is. Ask the sponsor if it's made with any EO as you may be allergic or having a bad reaction to it. I can't use EO or Safflower oil at all so I avoid any sponsors who use it.

And asking about PIP from Test E is way to vague. If you're having problems name the sponsor or go to the sponsor thread and ask this question.

not sure that running it through a filter would really help. most likely they used more solvents than necessary so your only option would be to cut it w some more oil.

I got the same symptoms for ug test e, rumors about a toxic compound on test e is true.

The only test e i take this days is from AP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WTH are you talking about? :banghead:

Nothing wrong with UG Test if it is made by a competent chef.

I'm talking back and forth with the sponsor...they said they are pretty sure there is no EO in either the test or deca

haven't told me what the carrier is-read on another board that it was sufflower

I already ran it through a 45 whatman gonna order some 22 whatman and try that

if that doesn't work then I'm gonna have to throw it away

No need to trash it...just add about a .5cc of GSO or another oil to your next shot and that should help. :)

I hear of a lot of people who do this, I've tried 2x in the past and it really didn't help any

there's no reason that deca and test E should cause this much swelling

1cc in the delt and now it looks like I have a baseball there

Are you injecting them separately and mixing them together? Again I never had a problem when I added .5cc of GSO. :)

mixing them together

aside from prop and something super high like T400 I've never had any problems swelling

yeah I've mixed the Grape Seed Oil with the T400 before and it was still painful

after that I said that I wouldn't go over 300mg/mL on anything again

What causes the pain is due to the BA/BB content is too high so cutting the compound with oil usually helps. Good Luck :)

Last edited:
sometimes people have a reaction to grape seed oil, some other oils too. i have had best luck with safflower oil.

if the ba content is too high you should notice redness, swelling sorenenss, you could test by adding .5cc to .5cc steryl oil.

form several people i know there were issues with te for a little bit but that was a while back.

I'm talking back and forth with the sponsor...they said they are pretty sure there is no EO in either the test or deca

haven't told me what the carrier is-read on another board that it was sufflower

I already ran it through a 45 whatman gonna order some 22 whatman and try that

if that doesn't work then I'm gonna have to throw it away

First of all the sponsor should know exactly what they are making and that doesn't sound like any sponsor at PM.

If it is a sponsor here at PM then go to that sponsor's thread and ask others if they are having similar problems. If so then it could be a problem with the amount of solvents they are using. Either way just dilute the oils that you have with some sterile GSO and see how that works.

Sometimes the chemist heats it at too high of a temp and cooks out too much BB and the oil crashes once inside the muscle. I would try heating it and slowly rolling the vial on its side a few times.

First of all the sponsor should know exactly what they are making and that doesn't sound like any sponsor at PM.

If it is a sponsor here at PM then go to that sponsor's thread and ask others if they are having similar problems. If so then it could be a problem with the amount of solvents they are using. Either way just dilute the oils that you have with some sterile GSO and see how that works.

you would think so, I guess that I can try the GSO again-never had luck with it in the past

What causes the pain is due to the BA/BB content is too high so cutting the compound with oil usually helps. Good Luck :)

yeah thanks, but I think that it's just stupid that someone would have to add anything to a "finished product"

Add 2 mil of eo per 10 mils, you can add 1 mil of bb per 10 mils also, and bake at 210 for 30 min. Its the ba that is painful.

Add 2 mil of eo per 10 mils, you can add 1 mil of bb per 10 mils also, and bake at 210 for 30 min. Its the ba that is painful.

yeah but would the BA cause that kind of swelling-I mean I've been at this a while and this swelling is the worst yet

BA will cause a lot of pain but the swelling?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131