over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

painless prop?

Prop is a irritating ester, some people it bothers worst than others. If my prop was totally painless I would worry how much prop is in there, and I have no big problems with prop, but some people it will damn near cripple.

Please explain why? I have heard of others doing this all the time, not saying it is right, just want to know why not. Thanks

I did that for awhile and I ended up getting what is called a sterile abcess. In this case the abcess has no bacteria in it, but it is like a bubble in there that has trapped oil and water etc. You need to drain it out and if you do that right it should clear up.

Since oil and water dont mix, polar vs non polar, I think this is why the abcess forms. I think the water makes it harder for your body to absorb the oil and so the oil gets walled off in a pocket(the abcess).

I did that for awhile and I ended up getting what is called a sterile abcess. In this case the abcess has no bacteria in it, but it is like a bubble in there that has trapped oil and water etc. You need to drain it out and if you do that right it should clear up.

Since oil and water dont mix, polar vs non polar, I think this is why the abcess forms. I think the water makes it harder for your body to absorb the oil and so the oil gets walled off in a pocket(the abcess).

Makes sense, thanks.

When you guys talk of pain from Prop, do you mean when it is being injected, or later in the day and 1 or 2 after. I started another thread on this in the beginners section and I am very curious. I have injected Prop into each glute, no pain at all, at first. 1 and 2 days later, HOLY SHIT! Feels like Van Dam kicked me in each ass cheek with steel toed boots. Is this the type of pain you speak of??

One thing I should mention, my buddy is taking the same Prop from same sponsor, he injected into his thighs and he says he feels like he played a game of football as a running back with no thigh pads on. He has difficulty walking.

I am not complaining, I am just wondering if this is what you guys are talking about, and does it get better?

Last edited:
When you guys talk of pain from Prop, do you mean when it is being injected, or later in the day and 1 or 2 after. I started another thread on this in the beginners section and I am very curious. I have injected Prop into each glute, no pain at all, at first. 1 and 2 days later, HOLY SHIT! Feels like Van Dam kicked me in each ass cheek with steel toed boots. Is this the type of pain you speak of??

One thing I should mention, my buddy is taking the same Prop from same sponsor, he injected into his thighs and he says he feels like he played a game of football as a running back with no thigh pads on. He has difficulty walking.

I am not complaining, I am just wondering if this is what you guys are talking about, and does it get better?

Ye pain like that, 2nd say is allways worst then 3rd almost no pain

mixing a water based compound with an oil based compound is a completely stupid idea and asking for an abscess

This is not true. Have done it many many times no problem. I can see why you would think that though. I know a few that got what Maldorf described.
Was much easier to clear up than a true infected abcess.
You guys do know that us hg 100mg prop from the pharmacy always left a sore spot right? I used tons of the rugby , bolar , and steris stuff waaaaaaay back then . It always gave that irritated bruise feeling.
That I could live with. Now not being able to walk because you feel like somebody blasted you with a sledge hammer is no good. luckily that has only happened twice . Both times from transferring sust preloads into a "sterile" vial
down south. Brother you don't want to feel that! .T

Last edited:
Wouldn't recommend mixing water based and oil based as the dispersing/ sterility levels usually differ greatly. It can cause some serious issues but I think it does depend on how much ya are putting in the areas and how often :)

yeah thats it exactly

pain is ester related..BA content isbt the problem..alot of CYP has 3% BA in it and its painless...its really one of two things
1. ester- most sponsors are smart enough to use acetate or phenylprop and call it prop, both having greatly less chance or occurance of pain in people.
2. using higher BA and EO usually helps also

I am front loading prop for my Test E EQ cycle, I am phasing in those two and will phase out Test Prop. I can say this, I can't freakin wait til I am done with the prop! My ass is killing me, like someone keeps swinging a sledge hammer at me. I like the feel while lifting, but I am not sure if it is worth it.

The same stuff has killed my buddies legs, but he injected into his glutes and they are not bothering him. He is using slins, I don't think he got deep enough into the muscle, probably just fat, so I am wondering if that would make a difference. The slins were long enough to get into his thigh muscles though.

Have injected water based with oil for years w/o any problems, the occasional lump you may get from suspension anyhow. Think about it, you injecting into muscle , muscle=73% water,your mixing oil with water to begin with.You would think water based wouldn't hurt or irritate but it does. I actually think using the oil with water base is smoother,and much easier to push out of pin.

I never get pain from prop. Spartans is painless. It's not because it's a different ester or lower dosed, making my own it's still painless.

2/20, a typical ratio is painless, EO helps sometimes but isn't needed.

Shitty raws can cause pain, esters can cause pain from something to do with the process of attaching the ester. Here the thing, two guys could use the same bottle of prop. One could have PIP, the other none at all. It's just something that happens to some people and not others.

Many times if not made properly any ester can crash in depot, causing the hormone to crystalize in the muscle. This happens frequently. Your bottle may look fine but it's crashing after inject. If you look closely at the bottle under good light, you can see what's called hormone swirls. The hormone is coming out of solution. Many of you have seen test crystalize in a bottle, well it's basically the same thing but doesn't go that far.

Also don't blame this on a UGL problem. Pharmacy test is painful for lots of guys, my buddy had a crashed vial this weekend. Basically a number of possibilities, but prop made at normal doses with typical solvents will be painless for most people. If sensitive use EO as the carrier. It's not from BA unless you get to 5%+.

I never get pain from prop. Spartans is painless. It's not because it's a different ester or lower dosed, making my own it's still painless.

2/20, a typical ratio is painless, EO helps sometimes but isn't needed.

Shitty raws can cause pain, esters can cause pain from something to do with the process of attaching the ester. Here the thing, two guys could use the same bottle of prop. One could have PIP, the other none at all. It's just something that happens to some people and not others.

Many times if not made properly any ester can crash in depot, causing the hormone to crystalize in the muscle. This happens frequently. Your bottle may look fine but it's crashing after inject. If you look closely at the bottle under good light, you can see what's called hormone swirls. The hormone is coming out of solution. Many of you have seen test crystalize in a bottle, well it's basically the same thing but doesn't go that far.

Also don't blame this on a UGL problem. Pharmacy test is painful for lots of guys, my buddy had a crashed vial this weekend. Basically a number of possibilities, but prop made at normal doses with typical solvents will be painless for most people. If sensitive use EO as the carrier. It's not from BA unless you get to 5%+.

So, if what you say above is the case, crashing in your muscles or hormone swirls, is it safe to keep injecting it?

I believe it to be dependent on the user... @ only 50mg mixed w/ HG deca, prop(HG) is crippling to me. I have a friend that can blast 3cc daily & not flinch. Solvents can help also, maybe use BS instead of BB. I just dont like the idea of using 100% solvent(EO) as a carrier.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131