over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Painless TNE -- Test suspension No Ester

ProPharma

Registered
back on the shelves to play in the DvD player

just a reminder

excuse my ignorance but last i checked there isn't any eo,,,, i believe that's why it's called TNE, right?

100 mg

Just because it has EO in it doesnt mean it can't still be called TNE.. Test suspension would mean it's suspended in water. TNE can be in whatever you want, oil, EO, a mix of the two. It simply means test no ester, but not a suspension.

Just because it has EO in it doesnt mean it can't still be called TNE.. Test suspension would mean it's suspended in water. TNE can be in whatever you want, oil, EO, a mix of the two. It simply means test no ester, but not a suspension.

You'd like to think a "source" would know that wouldn't you.

Good Evening

well lets put it this way,,,, The mix I make, does not freeze or crash..... so why add the EO when I can get it to sustain in a working productive compound....

After all TNE means, No Ester to me.... so why not try and work it that way... Regardless of how people cheat to keep there product from crashing I think I'll prefer not to add it in and give a false advertisement and a false gimmick..... Your right suspension does have EO in it, but when one clearly states that the product is Test Suspension No Ester it should be that way... right? just sayin

Good Evening

well lets put it this way,,,, The mix I make, does not freeze or crash..... so why add the EO when I can get it to sustain in a working productive compound....

After all TNE means, No Ester to me.... so why not try and work it that way... Regardless of how people cheat to keep there product from crashing I think I'll prefer not to add it in and give a false advertisement and a false gimmick..... Your right suspension does have EO in it, but when one clearly states that the product is Test Suspension No Ester it should be that way... right? just sayin

I thought EO was one of things you could mix your powder in, using it instead of an oil, and it has nothing to do with esters, just like grapeseed oil doesn't have anything to do with esters.

At least, that's what I thought - perhaps you could explain to me where I went wrong in my thinking?

Bottom line I don't use EO in my TNE

Well Ethyl Oleate compound is C20-H38-O2

And the main part the Ester catalyst comes from the Ethanol
RCOOCH2 CH3

Meaning that Ethyl Oleate (EO) is a fatty acid ester made by the condensation of oleic acid and ethanol.

So to solve any argument or prevent any further heated discussion I DO NOT use EO in my TNE.....

If i'm wrong please correct this.... i'm always open to being educated and making my product better and more suited for you....

WTF?

First and foremost I hate to hear people say painless,it might not hurt as bad as test suspension,aka. water based,but it still hurts some no matter how you make it.

Second, test suspension does not have,never has used EO.

Third, anybody that knows this little about formulation I would stay away from. He is obviously just reselling someone else product.Which is fine but don't act like you have some secret formula when you don't have any idea what you are talking about.

Tne has to be shot more than once a day it has no ester. And I can only get it to hold at 75mg a ml with a 20%bb and eo. So tell me how do u get it to hold not in eo. How much bb are u using. I just don't get it why hide what's in it or made with

read the sponsor board..... painless

not reselling or relabeling anything....

WoW excuse me guys

Have a a great day

ProPharma
R~

Well Ethyl Oleate compound is C20-H38-O2

And the main part the Ester catalyst comes from the Ethanol
RCOOCH2 CH3

Meaning that Ethyl Oleate (EO) is a fatty acid ester made by the condensation of oleic acid and ethanol.

So to solve any argument or prevent any further heated discussion I DO NOT use EO in my TNE.....

If i'm wrong please correct this.... i'm always open to being educated and making my product better and more suited for you....

I'm not saying you're wrong - I'm way stupid (in general) and esp. on this stuff, and trying to learn. I have no idea what "fatty acid ester made by the condensation..." even means, that's right over my head.

If EO is somehow the ester in (say) TestE or TestCyp, why can you buy those powders as TestE or TestCyp, and mix them (or whatever the process is) in grapeseed oil, and get TestE and TestCyp, just the same as if you used EO as the carrier?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws