over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Palifter’s 2 year transformation

How many calories were you eating at the beginning of prep vs at the end, and how many are you on now?

How much cardio did you do during prep and how much do you do now ?

How many calories were you eating at the beginning of prep vs at the end, and how many are you on now?

How much cardio did you do during prep and how much do you do now ?

I started prep around 5k cals and was at around 2400 at my lowest.

Currently taking in right around 5k cals.

Cardio in prep started at 10min a day and never exceeded 45min a day. Currently I am doing 20min cardio every day. For cardio I walk on an incline treadmill or use a stationary bike. I like steady state cardio.

When bulking u mentioned test but do u add other compounds nand, tren, etc? Also do u use oral in precontest

Do you run the 800mg test year round as a minimum, if so how does your blood work look on that? Thanks for the thread. Very informative

Interesting, i was thinking that it was necessary, more testosterone to reach the 250lbs.

Which training style do you use?
Low volume (Top set, Back off set)? High volume (Mike Isratel style)?

Interesting, i was thinking that it was necessary, more testosterone to reach the 250lbs.

Which training style do you use?
Low volume (Top set, Back off set)? High volume (Mike Isratel style)?
He says 4 sets of 8-12 5 exercises with some intensfiers.... there are more then just 2 training styles to group into...

Testosterone dose isn't going to dictate size, there are many other factors. Like genetic limit, other compounds, food intake, how long u been at the size.

When bulking u mentioned test but do u add other compounds nand, tren, etc? Also do u use oral in precontest

For bulking I like Test with either EQ or nand. I’ve done test with both EQ and nand in the mix and that was also good but not a huge difference over test and one or the other. I like my EQ and nand dose to be equivalent to my test dose.

Pre contest orals were proviron, winny and halo (last 2 weeks).

Do you run the 800mg test year round as a minimum, if so how does your blood work look on that? Thanks for the thread. Very informative

No should’ve specified that minimum is for blasting. I’ll take my test down to 250mg after this current rebound ends in a few weeks.

My recent bloods I pulled the week after my show. Only numbers out of range were lipids and liver enzymes. The liver enzymes were more out of range than lipids. My lipids return back to baseline quickly with citrus bergamot and cardarine. Liver enzymes will bounce back in time with TUDCA and Liv.52 from prior experience.

He says 4 sets of 8-12 5 exercises with some intensfiers.... there are more then just 2 training styles to group into...

Testosterone dose isn't going to dictate size, there are many other factors. Like genetic limit, other compounds, food intake, how long u been at the size.
Ah i didn't read about the 4x sets!

Well i said two groups just to make an example.

No should’ve specified that minimum is for blasting. I’ll take my test down to 250mg after this current rebound ends in a few weeks.

My recent bloods I pulled the week after my show. Only numbers out of range were lipids and liver enzymes. The liver enzymes were more out of range than lipids. My lipids return back to baseline quickly with citrus bergamot and cardarine. Liver enzymes will bounce back in time with TUDCA and Liv.52 from prior experience.
I had really great experience too with Cardarine. Love it. I added it also to my offseason and glucose readings are improving daily.

Basic things always pay off.

How much cardarine do u guys take for that benefit? Thinking of caradarine and telemisartan addition to blasting

How much weight do u expect to drop if any by going down to 250 a week?

How much cardarine do u guys take for that benefit? Thinking of caradarine and telemisartan addition to blasting
How much weight do u expect to drop if any by going down to 250 a week?

For cardarine I take 10mg.

I likely won’t drop any weight (that’s more so diet related) if anything, might look a little softer perhaps.

So the only slin you took was Humalog pre workout @ 6iu ? None on off days?

Also how much of a game change was adding in slin for you, I've been bbing and using aas for 10 years ish but never touched slin and only recently am dabbling with HGH so might give slin a try.

Also how much of a game change was adding in slin for you, I've been bbing and using aas for 10 years ish but never touched slin and only recently am dabbling with HGH so might give slin a try.
Same, interested to hear. I may give slin a run, I’ve been between 215-230 for a while and while I can easily get to 250 by toggling up my caloric intake, I feel like I’d have more success accruing lean tissue with the smart application of slin

Correct, although looking back at my notes I think I did get up to 8iu pre workout when really pushing carbs peri workout.

As far as how much of a difference it made, it’s really hard to say. There’s so many variables and I was ensuring all my other aspects were perfect as well - training, nutrition, PED’s etc. I think it’s very individual and the best thing to do would be to try it for yourself and assess the risk/reward. I think if you’re doing everything else perfect, slin can only help if implemented correctly.

You look great man. Goal physique for me right there.

I know you said you do 4x10-12 for training. Are these straight sets with a same weight (or decreasing if you miss the range), or ramping up to a top weight you fail in that range at?
How about exercise selection? Are you sticking to basic BB and DB movements, mostly machines, or a mix of both?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear