over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Palifter’s 2 year transformation

Palifter

Registered
Hello all,

After receiving an influx of pm’s as of late, I decided to make a thread to share my 2 year transformation. I’m more than happy to field any questions you may have and I hope my story can help motivate others who were/are in similar situations.

A few basic notes:

-I’m just under 6’2
-I’m 29 y/o
-Current weight is 270lbs

Timeframe between pics is roughly 2 years. In my before pics I am ~235lbs, in my after pics I am ~260lbs. PED’s were being utilized in both before/after as well - I didn’t go from natural to enhanced during this time period.

Rather than write a whole synopsis at this point, I’d like the community members to dictate the conversation and deem what is pertinent information going forward.

Thanks!

8F27E05D-85A8-4000-A38E-79C08E7681E5.jpeg
48CEDD1A-1736-475C-B64A-9C4EB85D6CAB.jpeg

14EF0C29-3C2A-4251-AA4D-AD857677D08A.jpeg
185000A3-4E71-4C86-BA4F-C6B3EBA3EC36.jpeg

A1701878-28F0-458A-9F58-36970EE19655.jpeg
A85FDDBE-04E8-4B7C-B095-C13484AEC94B.jpeg

Awesome progress man - you have one of the best physiques on Professional Muscle.

I'm glad you're doing this thread - there are so few legit big, in shape guys who take time to do threads like this and I feel it's the best way we can give back to the community. Reading threads like this in the archives has been a key factor in all the progress I've made.

Impressive brother! Look at those gains! Job well done. Keep doing it!

I'm sure someone will chime in wanted to know PED's but I'd be curious to know your current diet set up for your current weight and leanness.

Also, current cardio.

Thanks

In your 2 years how much were u on a "cruise" dose?

What were the compounds u were on consistently during this time? Ex gh, slin, prov

How much cuts or mini cuts would u say u did in this time?

What training systems did u go thru or was it generally the same? Which type was more productive in your opinion?

I am a shade over 6'2 and close to your before pics I think so this is very helpful thread thanks

Lookin great man. Killer physique and great idea for a thread.

Were u gonna hit the stage in those after pics? What was your stage weight?

I'd be curious on the whole program of moving from the before to after. Diet, training, and of course PED's. I think it's especially interesting that this isn't a natural vs using post I think it's cool you were on something in the befores but I assume all facets of this were upgraded moving to the after photos.

Just keep doing what you are doing. It's a marathon, not a sprint!

I'd be interested in motivation or any change therein (life factor, inspiration) as well as what you consider the 2-3 most important/impactful factors in the transformation (could be specific peds, could also be keeping a diary etc...). Hopefully interesting to others but I always get a lot out of the "looking back now..." perspective as opposed to in the moment. Kind of forest vs trees.

Did you work with a coach? What was your caloric intake (and what kind of foods did you eat) to hit 270?

excellent push forward brother! you made some great quality gains and no doubt with your drive and only being 29 you will only get better year after year.

Thanks for all the feedback! I'll do my best to answer some questions now. I see some are duplicates or similar. If I miss anything, just let me know.

Training: My training routine is actually the one thing that hasn't really changed. I may add some intensifiers or rotate exercises but for the most part it is a bro split. I do 5 or so movements each day and follow a 4x8-12 set/rep scheme.

Sun - Legs
Monday - Arms
Tuesday - Shoulders
Wednesday - Back
Thursday - Chest
Fri/sat - rest

PED's: In my before pics I was on my "cruise" dose of test which was generally around 250mg. I decided to do a mini cut to try and get to a more favorable body comp and better insulin sensitivity so I could move into a more productive bulk. The cut was around 8 weeks and my PED protocol was test p, tren a, mast p and anavar the last 5-6 weeks. I unfortunately don't have pics of he aftermath but I recall being around the same weight but at a much lower bf %. Keep in mind, I went from following zero diet and my training was lackluster at best. Moving into the cut, I made a structured diet, added in more anabolics and followed my training and cardio religiously - the sum of everything made for an ideal recomp. These days I like to run test at 800mg minimum for reference.

Nutrition: Again, before pics had zero diet structure. I ate whatever I wanted and that usually meant very little protein intake. Going into my mini cut, I wrote up a basic cutting diet consisting of 5 whole meals and 1 shake meal, along with an intra drink. I pretty much have followed this same diet structure ever since, just varying my food intake or food choices. From the cut, I moved into a long bulk/offseason where I got up to about 275lbs. At this point I had decided I wanted to do a show so I reached out to a coach as a second set of eyes. I started my prep about 19 weeks out from the show I had my eyes on. I followed the same meal plan structure throughout the entirety of the prep, only bringing down calories as the show got closer. I ended up taking 1st place in super heavys in a class of 7. I weighed in at 250lbs.

Random notes/thoughts: I did use slin throughout prep. I used Humalog right before entering the gym; usually around 6iu. Then I'd have my intra shake consisting of karbolyn, EAAS and creatine. I also used HGH throughout prep in the 6-10iu range. I think the combination of slin and HGH has yielded great results for me personally. I made sleep a priority the last 6-8 months and it truly makes a difference in how you recover and feel the following day. I average 8hrs minimum per night. I am now 5-6 weeks post show following a rebound diet similar to my prep diet, only more carbs and more freedom in food selection. I am using test e and primo e (first go with primo) and liking things so far. HGH and slin are also in the mix.

Thanks for all the feedback! I'll do my best to answer some questions now. I see some are duplicates or similar. If I miss anything, just let me know.

Training: My training routine is actually the one thing that hasn't really changed. I may add some intensifiers or rotate exercises but for the most part it is a bro split. I do 5 or so movements each day and follow a 4x8-12 set/rep scheme.

Sun - Legs
Monday - Arms
Tuesday - Shoulders
Wednesday - Back
Thursday - Chest
Fri/sat - rest

PED's: In my before pics I was on my "cruise" dose of test which was generally around 250mg. I decided to do a mini cut to try and get to a more favorable body comp and better insulin sensitivity so I could move into a more productive bulk. The cut was around 8 weeks and my PED protocol was test p, tren a, mast p and anavar the last 5-6 weeks. I unfortunately don't have pics of he aftermath but I recall being around the same weight but at a much lower bf %. Keep in mind, I went from following zero diet and my training was lackluster at best. Moving into the cut, I made a structured diet, added in more anabolics and followed my training and cardio religiously - the sum of everything made for an ideal recomp. These days I like to run test at 800mg minimum for reference.

Nutrition: Again, before pics had zero diet structure. I ate whatever I wanted and that usually meant very little protein intake. Going into my mini cut, I wrote up a basic cutting diet consisting of 5 whole meals and 1 shake meal, along with an intra drink. I pretty much have followed this same diet structure ever since, just varying my food intake or food choices. From the cut, I moved into a long bulk/offseason where I got up to about 275lbs. At this point I had decided I wanted to do a show so I reached out to a coach as a second set of eyes. I started my prep about 19 weeks out from the show I had my eyes on. I followed the same meal plan structure throughout the entirety of the prep, only bringing down calories as the show got closer. I ended up taking 1st place in super heavys in a class of 7. I weighed in at 250lbs.

Random notes/thoughts: I did use slin throughout prep. I used Humalog right before entering the gym; usually around 6iu. Then I'd have my intra shake consisting of karbolyn, EAAS and creatine. I also used HGH throughout prep in the 6-10iu range. I think the combination of slin and HGH has yielded great results for me personally. I made sleep a priority the last 6-8 months and it truly makes a difference in how you recover and feel the following day. I average 8hrs minimum per night. I am now 5-6 weeks post show following a rebound diet similar to my prep diet, only more carbs and more freedom in food selection. I am using test e and primo e (first go with primo) and liking things so far. HGH and slin are also in the mix.
Do you take your HGH preworkout as well?

Do you take your HGH preworkout as well?

I do not. I either take it post workout before meal 5 or i've taken it all at once right before bed. I've noticed with HGH it's best to not over complicate it and just remember to get it in. I haven't ever noticed one way being more superior than another - anecdotally.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws