over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Palifter’s 2 year transformation

what amounts of carbohydrates and fat do you get at the peak of the offseason?
I’m not in peak off-season just yet but the below is my current approach:

Training days: 700-800g carbs
Off days: 350-400g carbs

Fats remain constant regardless of the day around 70-80g.

I am not a big eater for my size so this current surplus is difficult certain days but it’s more than doable.

I am not a big eater for my size so this current surplus is difficult certain days but it’s more than doable.
Is that added fats or total fats mate?

wow definitely great results bro , how many calories do you have to take in to gain weight ? Will 5k do the trick for you?

For bulking I like Test with either EQ or nand. I’ve done test with both EQ and nand in the mix and that was also good but not a huge difference over test and one or the other. I like my EQ and nand dose to be equivalent to my test dose.

Pre contest orals were proviron, winny and halo (last 2 weeks).
Btw bro ,I noticed you ran winny the last 2 weeks , how did you like it ? I know some guys who think winny is the best cutter period ( with diet on point of course) even some like it better than tren , what are your thoughts on winny personaly

Btw bro ,I noticed you ran winny the last 2 weeks , how did you like it ? I know some guys who think winny is the best cutter period ( with diet on point of course) even some like it better than tren , what are your thoughts on winny personally
I am sure that 2 weeks before I only use halo and the rest for much longer

wow definitely great results bro , how many calories do you have to take in to gain weight ? Will 5k do the trick for you?
Btw bro ,I noticed you ran winny the last 2 weeks , how did you like it ? I know some guys who think winny is the best cutter period ( with diet on point of course) even some like it better than tren , what are your thoughts on winny personaly

Thanks man! Yea I can gain on 5k calories since I have a corporate desk job and do very little added cardio, my total energy expenditure is relatively low in a given day. 5k cals also reduces unwanted body fat creeping up.

My wording may have been confusing, I run Halo in particular the last 2 weeks leading up to a show. Var and/or winny I will run 6 weeks out. I like winny, possibly over var in a purely contest prep setting.

Thanks man! Yea I can gain on 5k calories since I have a corporate desk job and do very little added cardio, my total energy expenditure is relatively low in a given day. 5k cals also reduces unwanted body fat creeping up.

My wording may have been confusing, I run Halo in particular the last 2 weeks leading up to a show. Var and/or winny I will run 6 weeks out. I like winny, possibly over var in a purely contest prep setting.
Ok got ya bro , is there a particular reason lots of guys run halo the final couple weeks? I know it’s supposed to cause hardness to the muscle but is it really all the impressive to you? I mean let’s say you drop the halo and just ran winny , would results be a lot different in your opinion, from what I hear halo is a pretty weak steroid as far as results , no comparison to winny in that regard and pretty toxic as well , but so Is winny lol

Really good thread hope everything is still going well

Really good thread hope everything is still going well
Hey brother. Things are still progressing well aside from some unforeseen life circumstances earlier in the year.

I actually just started working with @IFBBProDomCardone and the plan is to put on some size and shoot for North Americans down the road.

Hey brother. Things are still progressing well aside from some unforeseen life circumstances earlier in the year.

I actually just started working with @IFBBProDomCardone and the plan is to put on some size and shoot for North Americans down the road.
Glad you’re still at it bro you made some crazy progress

Would you mind sharing your plan?

MAny changes to your diet/training/gear etc?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws