over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Palm fruit/red palm oil

ironceltic12

Registered
Let's get a discussion going on the use of red palm oil or botanical craft Palm fruit powder. I know there is lots of studies on them proving they are great for everyones health but who has actually used them and had blood work done seeing that they work? Do you feel better when using them? Which one is better? I have organic red palm oil and barely ever use it cause it tastes kinda crappy.

I have organic red palm oil and barely ever use it cause it tastes kinda crappy.

Dendê oil (red palm) tastes great in some recipes.

Try this one. You may use fish instead of shrimp.

**broken link removed**

I tried it on eggs and couldnt stand the taste. But would like to find a way to eat it

Dendê oil (red palm) tastes great in some recipes.

Try this one. You may use fish instead of shrimp.

**broken link removed**

That recipe looks tasty :)

So there website says 1 serving of this palm fruit extract contains the same amount of antioxidants as 1.5 cups of red palm oil. I really want to try this stuff but its just to expensive for me right now. Has anyone tried it?

I use red palm oil in food since I was a kid, it can be delicious. Right now I have a 2 liter bottle of it here.

A simple recipe:

Cooked butternut squash
Handful of roasted peanuts
Handful of cashew nuts
Handful of dried shrimp (if you find it)
Half cup coconut milk
1/4 cup red palm oil

Blend everything minus the oil. Heat it up until it bubbles, stirring non stop with a wooden spoon, add the oil and stir for another 2 or 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. If too thick, add coconut milk.

Use as you'd use mashed potatoes. Good source of healthy fats.

This is a variation of an African dish. Try it...

I use the botanical craft palm fruit extract and have for a few months now. Blood pressure is lower and bloodwork for cholesterol seems to have improved although it was never too bad. Skin and hair appear healthier as well. Its expensive but from what I have read about the benefits it is worth it to me.

I used to buy this stuff all the time in the US. Pretty cheap, like 8 or 10 bucks for half a liter.

Look for dendê oil (dan-day) at any Brazilian market.

is this the same sort of palm oil that is destroying rain forests and their inhabitants? (Orangutans etc)

I guess Im going to buy some and see what its like. Im all about minimizing the damage of what we do to our bodies with the stuff we take so I think this is a wise investment for alot of us.

So there website says 1 serving of this palm fruit extract contains the same amount of antioxidants as 1.5 cups of red palm oil. I really want to try this stuff but its just to expensive for me right now. Has anyone tried it?

That's pretty cool but don't lose focus of the most important things involved here for health which are the 4 tocotrienol isomers.

The above claim sounds a bit to me like what every company does which is just thrown out something astonishing to reel in the reader. It may be true and it may also be a misrepresentation in some way.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I guess Im going to buy some and see what its like. Im all about minimizing the damage of what we do to our bodies with the stuff we take so I think this is a wise investment for alot of us.

Exactly...minimizing damage is the name of the game and should be a top priority for many of us.

I don't like the price. I'd rather use a tocotrienol product like Toco-sorb or FamilE and or Red Palm Oil.

Btw I am pretty sure this is made by the same people that were Primordial Performance and made Toco-8.

Btw I am pretty sure this is made by the same people that were Primordial Performance and made Toco-8.

Yeah its made by Eric who used to own primordial. I'll probably use it for a month then switch to one of the jarrow products.

Yeah its made by Eric who used to own primordial. I'll probably use it for a month then switch to one of the jarrow products.

It's likely a great product...just not priced super competitively. I guess you can do that when you don't have much competition.

I have family from Brazil and use palm oil to cook with. You will find various info on it being healthy vs not but I can tell you from personal experience that both palm oil and coconut oil threw off my cholesterol and triglycerides. Olive oil and pure grape seed oil are much better in my opinion.

is this the same sort of palm oil that is destroying rain forests and their inhabitants? (Orangutans etc)

Nope. You're thinking of Orangutan Oil. Gotta trust your source though. I got Snow Leopard once and it threw my Triglycerides off.

I kid! I kid!

So, what are the real benefits of Red Palm Oil? I've heard BP lowering and..?

Nope. You're thinking of Orangutan Oil. Gotta trust your source though. I got Snow Leopard once and it threw my Triglycerides off.

I kid! I kid!

So, what are the real benefits of Red Palm Oil? I've heard BP lowering and..?
Reversing arteriosclerosis via tocotrienols. (clears arterial plaque)

Reversing arteriosclerosis via tocotrienols. (clears arterial plaque)

Perfect then! If that's the case, I'm in!
Sounds like a good combo with Curcumin and transdermal or inj. Resveratrol.
....And cardio;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity