over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Palm fruit/red palm oil

Tocotrienol Benefits

From Tocotrienol.org
-------------------------------------------
Tocotrienol Research
Maintaining Healthy Cholesterol Level

Tocotrienol inhibits cholesterol production in the liver, thereby lowering total blood cholesterol.

Tocotrienol suppresses hepatic HMG-CoA reductase activity that results in the lowering of LDL cholesterol levels.

Tocotrienols which are naturally occurring in palm oil, have been shown to suppress / lower plasma cholesterol in human.

Combination of gamma-tocotrienol and alpha-tocopherol is found as a potential hypolipemic agent in hyperlipemic humans at atherogenic risk.

Effects On Carotid Atherosclerosis

Reverses arterial blockage (carotid atherosclerosis), hence reducing the risk factors for cardio-vascular diseases such as atherosclerosis and stroke.

Medical human research showed that patients with confirmed carotid atherosclerosis, who consumed 240mg of palm based tocotrienol complex per day for 18-36 months had a decrease in the amount of cholesterol plaque in their carotid artery while those receiving placebo did not show such an effect.

Palm based tocotrienol complex protects the ApoE knockout mice against cholesterol build-up and hence prevent arteriosclerosis.

Improves Arterial Compliance

Randomized controlled human clinical study shows that self-emulsifying palm tocotrienol complex reduces arterial stiffness after two months of oral supplementation.

Effects On Platelet Aggregation

Delta-tocotrienol was significantly more potent than the alpha and gamma-tocotrienols, in the inhibition of platelet aggregation.

Palm based tocotrienols may serve as an antithrombotic agent by decreasing platelet aggregation significantly.

Neuroprotection

Based on on-going NIH-funded study and in collaboration with the Ohio State University Medical Center - Prof. Chandan Sen has published several peer-reviewed papers which proved that alpha-tocotrienol is the most potent in supporting brain function in stroke-related events.

Certain Cancers & Tumors

Palm based tocotrienols had shown to inhibit human breast cancer cells irrespective of estrogen receptor status. Tocopherol has no effect at all on human breast cancer cells.

Inhibit tumor growth of certain cancers.

Alpha-tocotrienol and gamma-tocotrienol have shown to prolong the life span of cancer-infected mice.

Gamma-tocotrienol is 3 times more potent in inhibiting growth of human breast cancer cultured cells than Tamoxifen.

Published research from the Eastern Tennessee University and MD Anderson Cancer Center (Texas) revealed that gamma-tocotrienol was the most potent in inhibiting prostate cancer cells.

Potent Natural Super-Antioxidant

Alpha-tocotrienol has been shown to be 40 - 60 times more potent than alpha-tocopherol as an antioxidant in the prevention of lipid peroxidation.

Effective antioxidant in the prevention of protein oxidation and lipid peroxidation after strenous exercise for athletes, joggers and body builders.

Anti- Aging / Cosmetics and Personal Care

Preferentially accumulates at the stratum corneum of the skin. First line of defense against free radicals generated in the skin by UV/ozone rays. Prevention of skin aging and damage by oxidative rays. Being a more potent antioxidant, the tocotrienols neutralizes free radicals at a faster rate and hence protect tocopherols.

Protection against UV-induced skin damage and skin aging.

Tocotrienols topically applied onto the skin was found to penetrate rapidly through the skin and the highest concentrations are found in the uppermost 5 microns.

Tocotrienol-treated skin contained Vitamin E at concentration 7-30 fold higher than control values.

Tocotrienol augments the efficacy of sunscreens containing compounds that reduce penetration of or absorb ultraviolet radiation.

Last edited:
Reversing arteriosclerosis via tocotrienols. (clears arterial plaque)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I guess it's actually athero, not arterio.

Exactly...minimizing damage is the name of the game and should be a top priority for many of us.

I don't like the price. I'd rather use a tocotrienol product like Toco-sorb or FamilE and or Red Palm Oil.

Just got the Toco-sorb. Is it ok to keep taking regular Vitamin E too?

Just got the Toco-sorb. Is it ok to keep taking regular Vitamin E too?

I wouldnt. If it's alpha-tocopherol or mixed tocopherols its likely garbage and can even inhibit some tocotrienols. Real Vitamin E has 8 isomers and is found in Jarrow FamilE....not 99% of the "Vitamin E" products out there which are just made with the cheapest and often least effective isomers.

I wouldnt. If it's alpha-tocopherol or mixed tocopherols its likely garbage and can even inhibit some tocotrienols. Real Vitamin E has 8 isomers and is found in Jarrow FamilE....not 99% of the "Vitamin E" products out there which are just made with the cheapest and often least effective isomers.

Thanks bro. I will just try the toco-sorb by itself. Based on all the info you have provided it should be a staple in my supplement stack :)

Thanks bro. I will just try the toco-sorb by itself. Based on all the info you have provided it should be a staple in my supplement stack :)
FamilE is a hell of a good one too. Either would be great.
I will buy Toco sorb after I use this botanical craft stuff
Likely can't lose with either..or FamilE

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224