over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

palumbo diet and his usnic acid?

Yup, I did Palumbo's diet and I did quite well on it. I started with the usnic acid, but the stuff made me break out in a temporary rash something fierce. I still have about 3/4 of a bottle left that I won't touch. I don't know if everyone reacts this way to UA, but I did.

With the diet, I got it straight from a training partner of mine that Dave was prepping. Worked well for me, but that's not to say it's for everyone. If you want, give it a try and see how you react to it. I've seen some people feel like garbage on it and some feel great on it.

Ive done both at different times. I am on keto now. The first few days fucking blows. You will be tired and cranky. Then after a couple days its not so bad. He says to have a cheat meal once a week. I wait it out as long as possible.

Your sweat is going to smell way worse then it does now.

Ive never tried the ua,but couple summers ago tried his keto diet w/ desent fat loss results but lost a ton of strength and muscle.But i work a very physical job and believe my body just dosent burn fat for fuel very well.Also i was natural at the time which just made matters worst.I am about to try his offseason plan though as soon as i recover from surgery.Im going try that diet along with the big beyond belief routine.

Ive used UA each time dieting for my prep. I really like the product caus eit has all things I would normally take from carnitine, to green tea extract etc. the UA is a good addition to any diet but Im hearing his product does not contain this anymore, so he has a newer version but Im skeptical so i stocked up from another website with the old version.
Didnt have any rashes from it however my wife did mention from time to time she felt flushed if she took the Somalyze (nightime version), but we've speculated it was from the GABA in it, since there was no reaction during the day when she used the Lipolyze.

I used both of Palumbo's fat burners for the first portion of a carb cycle diet, never got done to Keto style low carbs though.

I felt they were effective although I did get the flushed feeling when taken on an empty stomach, nothing that caused great concern with me though. The products have been re-formulated to replace the usnic acid with T-2 although I'm sure there are plenty of the original floating around still.

so based on what usnic acid does and is made up of is it a pretty safe bet that you could use a low dose of dnp instead of usnic adic on his keto diet?

I have heard a LOT of people say this. I dont see why not because either way you are taking a risk. If you are in ketosis and are doing t3 you are going to get great results with it.

I do his diet off and on. I will stay on it for a month or two then come off and go back on. It sucks the first few days when your body is starved for carb-energy then when it realizes its not getting it and you start burning fat it isnt as bad.

Expect your strength to drop at first.

I have heard a LOT of people say this. I dont see why not because either way you are taking a risk. If you are in ketosis and are doing t3 you are going to get great results with it.

I do his diet off and on. I will stay on it for a month or two then come off and go back on. It sucks the first few days when your body is starved for carb-energy then when it realizes its not getting it and you start burning fat it isnt as bad.

Expect your strength to drop at first.

I just kinda figured once youre in keto(after a week or two) and youre body has adjusted and starts using fat for fuel, then you could throw low amounts of dnp in there and not get the crazy sweats and blood sugar issues since there is no blood sugar basiaclly. I dont really think you "need" carbs to make dnp effective.

Shoot man, I feel tingly when this occurs. Makes me feel greeeeaaaaaatttt! I swear I like running off my fat stores rather than carbs.

PO

Shoot man, I feel tingly when this occurs. Makes me feel greeeeaaaaaatttt! I swear I like running off my fat stores rather than carbs.

PO

you sound carb sensitive like me lol. I feel great on the diet it been a little over a week and im in moderate keto (used the sticks) I was just struggling too much with blood sugar cravings and up and down feeling. now I feel leveled out and appetite isnt as much of an issue.

PO

I dont know about tingles lol

But I agree running off fat is fine. What I was complaining about is the transition from carbs to fat. It takes me close to 3 days before I get past that crappy exhausted feeling.

bump on any one else takin low dose dnp on keto? or usnic acid if it makes you feel better to call it that lol.

I tried sodium usniate (supposedly related) on Keto, I stopped after two days after I felt hypoglycemic every second and about 30 minutes after every meal. The headaches were pretty bad, too! And from what I understand you have to eat carbs to get rid of the headaches, well that defeats KETO, lol. Also it made me hungry as hel and there was nothing I could do about it! Not even all the coffee was making it go away!l and made me feel like shit. The Sodium Usniate I had contains caffein, maybe his UA wouldn't be so bad if you just took it at night and went to sleep, since it has no stimulating effects.

I used Usnic Acid when Derek Cornellius had it in his Lipokinetix formulation in the 90's. It was some strong stuff, and it worked well, but it made me feel like ass.

I felt worse on it than I did on DNP....IME at least:)

BMJ

I tried sodium usniate (supposedly related) on Keto, I stopped after two days after I felt hypoglycemic every second and about 30 minutes after every meal. The headaches were pretty bad, too! And from what I understand you have to eat carbs to get rid of the headaches, well that defeats KETO, lol. Also it made me hungry as hel and there was nothing I could do about it! Not even all the coffee was making it go away!l and made me feel like shit. The Sodium Usniate I had contains caffein, maybe his UA wouldn't be so bad if you just took it at night and went to sleep, since it has no stimulating effects.

right, but how long were you on the keto diet BEFORE you introduced it?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131