over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Palumbo Ketogenic diet: Maintain & Cut with mk677

You keep very detail oriented blogs. I really do appreciate the fact you take all the time to put out good info

Agreed, even though I'm convinced you own stock in MK raws

Thanks aphextwin and Ironlion2. I'll be back end of this year to post 2nd year on mk677 results at 6 months in (september) then my baseline reading bloods in November or so. MK677 is less than twenty a gram from china.

Averaged 0.2% percent fat loss per 1 days continuous while on mk677 for months when I went down from 18% to 15% body fat. RENPHO thirty dollar scale is the bomb. The fat loss was rapid with mk677 + fasting 16 hours a day (like Luis as well) + 15 minutes of running on non-workout days in the park during the fast, this was while on the keto diet with 240g of protein a day. The 65 gram met-rx shake I had in water with 1 tablespoon of no-carb whipping cream at 2:30 pm (last meal of day) would keep releasing protein well into the night time hours (7 hour release), and the mk677 provides great nitrogen retention as studies have shown, helping me to hold on to the protein nitrogen well into the wee hours of the fast.

Currently using the mk677 this year (3rd month in) maintaining the new 15% body fat, loving it. Highly recommend 700mg of primo + 200mg of test a week for a 12 week cycle. Like to backfill a 29 to 30gauge insulin syringe with 1ml (100mg) of primo every day, easy shot and makes it painless and no-hassle. The gains with the primo are phenomenal & great fullness and pop. 1500mg of arachidonic acid pre-workout days only results in great pumps with the mk677 and long-lasting soreness, can't be beat. Primo is so nice as it is side effect free imho, sleep is fabulous....just slowly adds pure muscle with no bloat, great sense of well being from it as well. Remember the study from ergo-log that shows a 3.25lb lean muscle mass gain from arachidonic acid as compared to 0.2lb lean muscle mass gain in placebo over 8 weeks.

Enjoy your local waterpark, I head there at least once a week if not more, great nature, silence and stillness, great time to meditate and drop the thinking, the best views. We as humans think to much and just need "to be" present in the moment, love the works of Eckhart Tolle about the thinking ego vs pure consciousness, when you stop thinking and rise above it to be the person who is observing the thinker, connect to your higher self.

Last edited:
Sorry about the typos, meant to say 15% down to 12% bodyfat currently.

p.s. the name of the pharm grade HGH from China is Supertropin, very pure. That's the one that gave me 380 igf-1 at 4iu after just 2 days, 153 point increase. The mk677 took igf-1 to 372 during the 1st two weeks, then levels out to 327 igf-1 after that due to the feedback system the body puts into place to regulate the levels to no higher than around the high level of an 18 year old.

Last edited:
the supertrops gave me an IGF of 198 when I shot 5 IU fasted in the morning for bloodwork; Mauve tops which are like 93-94% pure shot 5 IU fasted in the morning my IGF was 274................ I did have elevated growth hormone levels from supertrop though I think it was like 11-12 nothing too crazy though.

Thanks for the report on the supertropin 5millionbucks, sounds like the mauve tops worked much better for you.

I got off the 700mg a week primo cycle and switched to 500mg a week test for several weeks now, loving it. Pin 75mg a day test cyp (love to back-fill an insulin syringe, painless and hassle free injection) with 0.75mg arimidex at each daily shot. This is keeping my E2 at around 30, also pleased with that. With 200mg of test TRT per week, I was using 65mg EOD shot with 0.65mg arimidex at each EOD shot to keep my E2 at exactly 25. Blood pressure doing well, pleased with that. I think it helps BP with the daily shot as peak is kept lower than an every other day shot. This is also cheaper by far than primobolan.

Alternative joint lubrication (deca, primo, etc. not needed):

Saw a person or two on another thread mention that they like to have some deca in there or something similar to keep their joints lubricated with high dose test. MK677 at 25 mg a morning keeps my joints very lubricated on high dose test. Used to have some joint issues while on TRT before adding in the mk677, but not a single joint issue since adding in mk. Have read others report similar findings with the mk and joint relief, just thought would mention.

I use the 25mg mk677 in the am x 7 months out of the year. I use nothing at all or overseas pharm grade HGH at 4iu (brings my igf-1 to 380) on the time I am off mk677. The mk677 raises my baseline igf-1 from 227 to 327 at 4 weeks in, around same at 6 months in (322 ng/ml). I then take 5 months off it and repeat, as studies show levels start to fall from the peak after 6 to 7 months on it. The mk677 is the equivalent of 3.4iu hgh for me personally.

Great paper on the power of 600mg test a week (one of the best studies every produced):https://andersnedergaard.dk/en/kropblog/the-big-lie/
hxxps://andersnedergaard.dk/en/kropblog/the-big-lie/

10 week study:

England Journal of Medicine, describing a study that would forever change the view on anabolic steroids (Bhasin et al, 1996). Essentially the study was a double cross-over study in which 43 young healthy normal weight men, were put on standardized diets and then into one of four intervention groups:

No exercise, placebo
No exercise, 600 mg Testosterone Enanthate weekly
Resistance exercise 3 times/week, placebo
Resistance exercise 3 times/week, 600 mg Testosterone Enanthate weekly

for a period of 10 weeks. For reference, the recommended prescribed dose of testosterone for replacement therapy is 250 mg every 2 to three weeks. So 600 mg/week is preeeeetty supraphysiological, but still well below what is used in lifting circles, even for beginners. Naturally, these guys grew muscle and got leaner, but how much? Bhasin reported that the changes in fat-free mass were as follows, per group:

+0.8 kg
+3.2 kg
+2.0 kg
+6.1 kg (13.4 lbs lean mass in 10 weeks)

20 week study:

with 600 mg/week the subjects grew 7-9 kgs of muscle (!) and lost 1-2 kgs of fat (check the table below)! That is again, without any exercise!!

Yes he is aphextwin!

Lowered blood pressure significantly while on high dose 525mg a week test cycle:

I was able to lower my blood pressure while taking high dose testosterone (525mg a week) at 75mg a day using 28g insulin syringe with 1/2 mg arimidex (lowered arimidex dose recently) at each daily shot by using the following supplements below which brought my sistolic blood pressure (the 1st number) down over 15 points, back from 140 down to between 120 to 125 (which is my normal BP when on lower dose TRT at 210mg a week):

p.s I use more arimidex than most people as I aromatize test at a higher level than most. I get bloods tested for E2 and test (around $79 to test both together on-line then go to nearest Labcore) to make sure I am within 22 to 40 range when doing this cycle.

Body water only increased from 59.0 to 59.2 total (around 1/2 lb), on a Palumbo keto diet year round when I upped the test dosage from TRT of 210mg a week to 525mg a week cycle with 1.2 to 1.5g protein per lb of bodyweight with 0.5g fats per lb bodyweight. I was able to go from 15% bodyfat down to 12% bodyfat in only a few months on this diet with fasting after 2:30pm (would drink a 50g met-rx shake at 2:30 as last meal with 1 tablespoon no-carb heavy whipping cream in water and ice with met-rx). I would also run 15 minutes during the fasting period around 4:30pm or later.

I use the thirty dollar RENPHO electronic scale to track bodyfat by 0.1%, and 7 other body readings, has over 7000 reviews.

* The antihypertensive effect of arginine:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2728371/
I would take around 6g 1st thing in the morning of L-arginine. I also prefer
the L-arg + L-ornithine combo as it also is great pre-workout for a large boost in GH and igf-1 which last for several hours, notice the increase in igf-1 from 400 ng/ml to 600 ng/ml when used pre-workout, GH increases nearly 1.5 fold. (see chart on page 1085):

I always take 6 caps of the L-arg/L-orn combo pre-workout, and have been since my early 20's to increase GH and IGF-1 by several fold while working out, my age now is 49. I use MK677 daily for 7 months of the year as well, with 5 months off. This brings my baseline igf-1 of 227 to 327 after 4 weeks, reads 322 after 6 months on. Levels start to decrease from peak at 6 to 7 months in, which is when I go off the mk677 and take a 5 month break, then repeat. Levels read the around the same but slightly higher on 2nd year of use as compared to 1st year of use.

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a995/124616c0494c4d13102eb28fa2829827bfa4.pdf
hxxps://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a995/124616c0494c4d13102eb28fa2829827bfa4.pdf

"Arginine and Ornithine Supplementation Increases Growth Hormone and Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 Serum Levels After Heavy-Resistance Exercise in Strength-trained Athletes." 2010 National Strength and Conditioning Association.

* Garlic extract (500-900mg)
Been using 2 Garlique capsules from walmart which contains 10mg of allicin total (the active ingredient for lowering blood pressure), take two 1st thing in the am. Garlic has been shown to lower systolic BP by 12mm! and diastolic BP by 6mm. Take 1 more cap in afternoon.

* Beet root extract (less than ten dollars for a bottle of the extract) lowers blood pressure: Beetroot juice has been investigated for the powerful effect of its nitrate content on blood pressure. ... The researchers found that "Inorganic nitrate and beetroot juice supplementation was associated with a significant reduction in systolic blood pressure." I take 1 capsule in the am, and again the afternoon. Mulitude of reviews from others who claim
it lowered the BP by 10 points or more.

There is also Carditone which lowers BP by quite a bit, but may have some tranquilizing side effects which some people claim...which goes away after days possibly, have not used it myself. The supplements above work fine for me without the carditone.

Edit to add: I'll be trying out celery seed extract soon as well:

* Celery seed extract, Celery Seed Extract: A Natural Calcium Channel Blocker:
A human study demonstrating the effectiveness of a celery seed extract standardized to 85% 3nB recently appeared in the Natural Medicine Journal.9 For the study, 30 middle-aged patients with mild-to-moderate hypertension took 75 mg doses of a celery seed extract twice daily for six weeks. To obtain an equivalent amount of 3nB, one would have to consume approximately 530 stalks (nearly 50 pounds) of celery.

Mean blood pressures at baseline were 139.4/85.4 mm Hg. At three weeks, they fell to 134.8/80.9, and at six weeks they fell to 131.2/76.9. This represents total drops of 8.2 mm Hg systolic and 8.5 diastolic from baseline:

https://www.lifeextension.com/Magaz...l-Plant-Extracts-Lower-Blood-Pressure/Page-01
hxxps://www.lifeextension.com/Magazine/2014/10/Two-Natural-Plant-Extracts-Lower-Blood-Pressure/Page-01

Only way to tell what amount of arimidex or aromasin you need with your test is to get bloodwork done, cost is around $60 for testosterone level, and $40 for E2 level, or around $100 total for testosterone and E2 level check, go on-line and request a test then head to your nearest Labcore and have them draw blood, you get the results back in around 3 days. Most people get the sensitive E2 test done, but I get the regular E2 done and it does me just fine, cheaper. I find 0.5mg of arimidex a day with 75mg of test cyp a day (525mg a week 8 week cycle) taken daily with insulin syringe is hasslefree, keeps peak lower so BP is great. Most people won't need that much arimidex or aromasin (whatever you use) but I tend to aromatize easily.

A good E2 level is between 22 and 30 and between 30 and 40 on higher levels of test, even up to 45+ is just fine on much higher levels of test. When I am back on my TRT (210mg test cyp a week) EOD (every other day shot), I take 0.5 to 0.6mg of arimidex at each of the EOD shots, this keeps my E2 at exactly 25.

2 caps of Garlique (10mg allicin) + 4 to 5g arginine first thing in am along with a cap of beetroot is working great for keeping my systolic blood pressure at 122, as it was at 140 without the supplements. I plan to add in celery seed extract soon and possibly even olive oil leaf. Life extension article on "natural supplements to lower blood pressure" highly recommends those two. It's possible I could get it down to even 110. My BP is normally 120-125 on 210mg of TRT weekly. It's when I up the test that it goes upwards, but this can be controlled with supplements thankfully. When I was not on TRT, my BP was 112.

Don't forget that Swiper built that physique in pictures linked to above by also using around 5iug of hgh per day, that is the equivalent of 475 ng/ml igf-1 for me. He said he used only test (1.5 to 2g) and GH from 5iu to 10iu, but usually just 5iu everyday.

I'm off to the waterpark all day, have a great week!

If you are like me and you fast from 3pm till you sleep, this will save your life: sugar free jello every night with a pinch of no-carb heavy whipping cream, and get the packages of sugar free jello with flavors like strawberry banana... it has to sit in the fridge for 6 hours but it is yummy.

Fasting with running during the fast has improved my physique like never before combined with the keto diet every day, I've surpassed all previous strength records with no carbs, just keto 6 eggs in the morning. Lunch of flank steak with 1/2 an avacado and frozen spinach, and then a 60gram metrx protein plus shake with 1 tablespoon of heavy whipping cream in ice and water is the bomb everyday, it is so delicious, my last meal of the day at 2:30pm, as I get up at 5am.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity