over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Palumbo's Interview with Yates

He really opens up more than before about dosages and compounds, very interesting stuff.

16iu every other day was his favorite GH mass routine.

He talks about the same dosages he has mentioned in other interviews, but also that he learned after turning pro that other people were doing a lot more so he increased that somewhat.

Also great stuff on his precontest routine. I bet most people would come in smallish looking on that same routine but it probably works great starting with that much mass.

He also mentioned he was only paying 1$ per IU of gh.

Dorian is one of my favourites when it comes to bodybuilding. I always liked how low key he was. It was interesting how he discussed how a bodybuilding competition is judged. I was always one of the people that felt Shawn should have won in ’94. The notion that a damaged physique should automatically lose made sense to me, but like he said, there are eleven poses and if you outmatch your opponent in the majority of them, then you win.

I think it’s cool that he explored other avenues after bodybuilding, but some of the shit he saying is completely off the rails. I respect his pursuing of spirituality, but is he humble and aware enough that his DMT experience could have possibly caused brain damage? There’s an old axiom that doing mushrooms is like taking an ice cream scoop to your brain, so you can imagine what DMT might do. He seems so confident that what he experienced during his trip is the only truth. Personally, I would take anything that happened to me while on drugs or a hallucinogenic with a grain of salt.

After watching the interview, I went and revisited the Blood & Guts video clips and I have to say I find them quite underwhelming. He told Dave his plan for that video was to have it raw, but a lot of the yelling he does looks staged and for the camera. We don’t see him use any of the intensifiers that the magazines never shut up about like drop sets, negatives, rest-pause etc. Just Leroy helping him with some forced reps. Some of the exercises he’s not even hitting true failure. His barbell rows and deadlifts? Looks like he had about 4 or 5 more reps in him. The hack squats? Probably 2 more. I can grab almost any clip from Dusty’s Instagram and he’s taking sets further than Yates does in the whole video. There’s guys over at IM that took sets further when they used to do the “Intense Set of the Month.”

The hardest training person I’ve ever seen is Ben Bruno. That guy is fucked (compliment). You wanna see someone take a set to hell and back watch these clips:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRaqPbZFI5c"]Hack Squat Widowmaker 59 reps - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pc3Alw_q_0"]60 rep leg press widowmaker - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear