over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Palumbo's Interview with Yates

MR. BMJ

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Pretty good. Parts 1 and 2:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAkEKMiqixA&app=desktop"]DORIAN YATES: HOW I CHANGED BODYBUILDING (PART 1) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzbpbstJI3g&app=desktop"]DORIAN YATES (PART 2): BLOOD AND GUTS! - YouTube[/ame]

Yates is just a down to earth, honest, likable guy. It's amazing what he's into these days, very enlightened guy.

Last edited:
Yates is a very likeable guy. I dont like when Dave asks about him making a comeback. The man is living the life, why would he ever want to put himself through all that again

You can tell Dorian has always been an individual thinker.

Never really followed anyone; picked up things and paved his own path. Even after retirement where some guys tried to play the size game to keep their identity (and I think it's more than just wanting to be big, it becomes WHO you are); he let go and moved onto other things in life.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

He really opens up more than before about dosages and compounds, very interesting stuff.

16iu every other day was his favorite GH mass routine.

He talks about the same dosages he has mentioned in other interviews, but also that he learned after turning pro that other people were doing a lot more so he increased that somewhat.

Also great stuff on his precontest routine. I bet most people would come in smallish looking on that same routine but it probably works great starting with that much mass.

He really opens up more than before about dosages and compounds, very interesting stuff.

16iu every other day was his favorite GH mass routine.

He talks about the same dosages he has mentioned in other interviews, but also that he learned after turning pro that other people were doing a lot more so he increased that somewhat.

Also great stuff on his precontest routine. I bet most people would come in smallish looking on that same routine but it probably works great starting with that much mass.
Massive G has been talking about the same EOD approach for a while too. That's how he preferred running GH.

Keeps igf levels up, and lowers the insulin sensitivity damage GH does.

From a muscle growth standpoint it's actually more ideal. For lypolysis, I think more frequent dosing would be better, but we all know the downside to that.

For lypolysis, I think more frequent dosing would be better, but we all know the downside to that.

that's why you add DNP to the mix.

speeds up fat loss, and removes the insulin resistance problem

Every other day gh at that dosage doesn't make much of a difference for insulin sensitivity.

that's why you add DNP to the mix.

speeds up fat loss, and removes the insulin resistance problem
Want to lose fat? Add dnp

Want to pass a test? Add dnp

Want to kill a feminist? Add dnp

Want to..? Just add DNP!!

- Little Slice

I keep learning and learning with Dorian Yates

from his 2009 MD where he does his offseason and pre contest doses for 93 o I think it is

and he goes deeper into it how he experimented in the offseason to pre contest was the same.

How he advised people to hold back the hit intensity pre contest because the goal is to hold onto as much muscle as possible which in some cases you still may lose muscle

Id like to hear his ecstasy doses and stories as his name was mentioned a lot with Robby lopez in that recent party interview on RXmuscle

In a Ron harris interview on the lowdown on drugs with Kevin and Shawn ray, Dorian said he never did DNP.

Last edited:
That was awesome just as expected! And seeing his wife in the background was a bonus. Thx Shadow!

Awesome interview! Definitely thought he'd played with insulin before 1996! When he made those huge increases in size from 92-93 I would have guessed slin played a role but the guy seems like a real straight shooter with no reason to lie. Hearing his first protocol was from Milos was definitely not a surprise lol

M18

Hearing his first protocol was from Milos was definitely not a surprise lol

M18

I laughed out loud on that - Milos is like a meme in the bodybuilding world, and I say that with no negativity. He's an awesome resource that has made real contributions to the sport.

Dorian has always said that the only time he used insulin was at the end of his reign, and he never liked the way he looked. He always looked for hardness and definition about size and pumping. Paradoxically, he was still more massive than most. :D

If you follow Milos on instagram you can see where put up a post talking about giving dorian an insulin protocol. Milos indicated that dorian brought that up during the interview. Have not watched for myself yet though as I have been busy.

Dorian has always said that the only time he used insulin was at the end of his reign, and he never liked the way he looked. He always looked for hardness and definition about size and pumping. Paradoxically, he was still more massive than most. :D
He also said it have him gut distention.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear