over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pancreatitis...for two weeks now

Thx brother they did take my blood, allot and I even asked one of the doctors about this because my white blood cell count was something outrageously high and it got me thinking, then I did research and specifically asked the Stanford Doctor if it could be the autoimmune disorder.

The doctor said since it actually traveled through my GI trac into the intestines it seems to have been some sort of bad bacteria/virus that went through me causing pancreatitis in the beginning and now other issues. The doctors still don't know what exactly is wrong but things are looking good now since I was discharged and the worst should be over they said.

Still got a new apt this coming Monday for a GI doc since they don't know exactly the issue and I want to get this fixed TODAY PLEASE.

I'm finally after what seems like 3 weeks starting to feel the bad feelings of being stuck inside and not being able to go to the gym, so on and so forth...I know allot of you bros know the special hellish place we go to in our heads sometimes when our heads aren't correct. I usually go to the gym to fix it, but I can't so..... Just gotta stay positive here that's the ticket.

Once again take care everybody please and always make sure to treat the ones around you like your bro or sis because we all are family despite our differences..... we're all in this together and we all need to spread positivity and I don't mean to sound so hippyish its the truth lol

I'm sorry so many people are in pain. Cherish your health and the health of those around you. And a word of advice for some of you....It doesn't take much gear to get big...what it takes is consistent times of feeding, sleeping, lifting and getting stronger for years and years (do this on 250mg test total a week and you'll be pretty damn big even with average genetics). The doses don't have to be big or even medium. Time is your main factor and you need lots of it to build real muscle. So don't hop on a bunch of juice that will negatively impact your health,.PERIOD. If you must choose to do anything stick to low doses and the basics. Anything over a gram a week is asking for trouble. Tren at any dose is asking for problems. And for anyone competing who's taking the heavy stuff I hope you know about all the dozens of support meds you need. And how some support meds can actually worsen your health. This is why being under a docs care is so important when putting anything into your body. Too many people putting too much crap into themselves....and for what? I am guilty of it myself. But I'm done for good.

/ rant

As I am recovering from a large Pulmonary Embolism, I couldnt agree with you more. No more being a Hummer for me either, but thats Ok cause Im alive!

As I am recovering from a large Pulmonary Embolism, I couldnt agree with you more. No more being a Hummer for me either, but thats Ok cause Im alive!

Are suffering with any genetic blood disorders?

Thank you so much everyone for all the kind words and support

I got sick again so its still not over. If I wasn't so sick I'd be responding to this thread allot better.

Still going through it if yiu guys can believe it. I got better for a little then it came back.

Toughest thing in my life I have ever had to deal with now

Remember to take care of your health guys....we're only human after all

Piggy backing here...

Sugar stuff causes many issues, I'm hoping to find a slower liquid carb (other than oats)
Also I'm wondering if my Prep (truvada for hiv prevention) has been causing my recent bouts of acute pancreatitis. Or inject drol/sdrol.

Piggy backing here...

Sugar stuff causes many issues, I'm hoping to find a slower liquid carb (other than oats)
Also I'm wondering if my Prep (truvada for hiv prevention) has been causing my recent bouts of acute pancreatitis. Or inject drol/sdrol.

You're getting it too?

Steroids absolutely can cause it, especially the toxic ones you just mentioned

Get off of everything immediately or you will probably die and I'm not being dramatic bro

Sorry you're going through this also, its one of the worst things that's ever happened to me so I feel your pain

Not sure about the HIV drug but it wouldn't surprise me. Even drugs such as Tamoxifen can cause pancreatitis

This illness is a life changer so be prepped to never be able to drink alcohol again + many other changes

Edit- Forgot to say if you're at the beginning of the sickness with the vomiting and diarrhea + extreme pain then DO NOT EAT ANYTHING. One of the biggest Keys to beating this crap is fasting. Period. What's happening is the tube that delivers the digestive enzymes from your pancreas to your stomach has holes in it (i.e. Pancreatitis) ...Thos holes are leaking bile all over your pancreas burning it, hence the 10/10 pain. And when you continue to eat food you'll keep thos holes burnt open and unable to heal. The goal is to heal up those holes so no more leakage is happening and the digestive enzymes can get to your stomach to break down the food so you can absorbe.

I've had to fast multiple times now from reacurring attacks. usually its about a 24 hour to 48 hour fast, then JELLO, SOUP and BROTH are implemented. Very easy things to digest so not as much digestive enzymes needed, see what I'm saying? Then as you recover more you can start eating fruits and grains. Then if that goes ok you can try some lean meats. No red meat, nothing hard to digest that requires allot of digestive enzymes. Its a bitch and you will be starving. But its what needs to happen for you to heal. And it will take months to heal that little tube with holes in it.

PM me if you need help.

Last edited:
Pancreatitis

Thanks for sharing your story. This is what the community is all about.

Do you still think it had to do with supplements? If so, which ones? I know you can't be sure and it doesn't mean those supplements are good or bad(unless you got a virus or bacteria from them), but I'm curious.

Do you still think it had to do with supplements? If so, which ones? I know you can't be sure and it doesn't mean those supplements are good or bad(unless you got a virus or bacteria from them), but I'm curious.

Yes I think its one of two supplements since my girl also got it and that's the only new shit we were putting into our bodies.

There's still a chance it was something else. But logically it was the kratom powder we ingested, mixed into a tea a few days prior. It was an old bag that must have been sitting on the shelf for over a year at least. They were really low in stock when I got it that day so I got some old nasty crap it looks like. It could have been one other supp, but I highly doubt it and don't want to tarnish anyone's rep.

I don't want to speak in absolutes because there isn't much proof. I didn't even keep the bag of kratom powder to get tested and now I'm pissed at myself for not doing so because I truly have lost a lot from this ordeal.

I also called the headshop to give them a heads up and of course nobody else reported getting sick from their kratom, but that's about what I would expected they would say even if they got more illness reports since it would become a legally sensitive issue.

I won't mess with any supplements like that anymore. I got a lot of diluaded in the hospitals i was at and was on a lot of benzos + more opiates too. Now its over and I'm just happy to be alive, out of withdrawals finally and sober feeling okay.

Now if I can only fix this pancreatitis so I can go back to work and a normal life. Its been what seems like almost 3 months so hopefully things will turn around.

This might be risky due to the dehydration risk but...
The only thing that stopped the pain and issues was drinking a cap full of that magesium stuff to poop everything in gut. Blue bottle (milk of magnesia maybe)
Four hours later i shit my brains out and pain was gone.

I'm wondering if magnesium on general helps.
The epsom salt bath also helped before in just took the shit route.

This might be risky due to the dehydration risk but...
The only thing that stopped the pain and issues was drinking a cap full of that magesium stuff to poop everything in gut. Blue bottle (milk of magnesia maybe)
Four hours later i shit my brains out and pain was gone.

I'm wondering if magnesium on general helps.
The epsom salt bath also helped before in just took the shit route.

lol well you gotta remember anything that dehydrates you is bad bad bad for the pancreas. Dehydration alone can and most likely will cause a flair up. So I don't think that is a good idea unfortunately. This is also why hard exercise can cause a flair up as well.

I too kept trying to find solutions to the unbearable pain. I did all sorts of wacky shit. I even considered mainlining vodka to help the pain because I was withdrawing from opiates and had nothing. I got the rig ready then I bailed because I didn't wanna risk fucking myself up more. Yes its been absolute hell. Since I have suboxone on my medical record from years ago no hospitable or doctor will give me any pain meds at all. Not even codeine. I'm dead serious its a fukin joke. My girl got all the pain meds in the world, but I got absolutely nothing...

What I learned is there is no magic pill brother. You're just going to have to be smart about the lifestyle you choose to live now and if another flair up happens remember that fasting will allow you to recover the quickest. So instead of looking for things to put into your body on a flair up. Think the opposite. Cuz the less you put in the better sadly to say.

I seem to be handling this shit allot better sober anyways. So fuck the meds.

Last edited:
Whatever you do you need to be careful you do not fall out from dehydration. You can eat ice chips maybe get you some non flavored no sugar pedialyte. Not sure if it will help you or not but I have IBS and I use a product called IB guard. CVS has it its like a peppermint capsule but helps me when have flare ups. Good luck keep yourself clean sober. MM

Longest episode was three days.
The other times few times it lasted a day...but only because I took the magnesium citrate laxative.
It's risky no doubt (as we mentioned dehydration which is why your in hospital with fluids)
But this was the only thing that helped me despite fasting and just water or iv fluids.
I think that mag drink pushes everything out which explains the instant relief when I "purge" in the bathroom.

My triglycerides aren't bad, my good cholesterol is low though. The bad cholesterol is only very slightly slightly elevated. My gastrointestinal place is convinced it's the hiv prevention med or the inject drol/sdrol.
I don't drink, smoke, or do any drug...

People need to realize AAS has an extreme impact on pancreas. With enough episodes it will be permanently damaged. You'll have diabetics real quick.

Update: My girl puked this morning, I didn't. Sickness is still here and its looking like its becoming more serious

Not sure wtf to do since we keep getting discharged from hospitals with no advice or answers on what to do

This is now the worst issue I have ever had to deal with in my life and its especially difficult because the woman I love is suffering greatly

We're still both out of work and struggling I can't believe this is still going on after what seems like almost 3 months

Did you inform your doctor about the kratom?
The doctors I dealt with didn't even care. Pretty much every hospital I went to they treated me like crap because I had suboxone on my record. Its really sad actually and imo grounds for a lawsuit at this point given the severity of the situation. I've been wrongly treated and discharged numerous times.

Whatever you do you need to be careful you do not fall out from dehydration. You can eat ice chips maybe get you some non flavored no sugar pedialyte. Not sure if it will help you or not but I have IBS and I use a product called IB guard. CVS has it its like a peppermint capsule but helps me when have flare ups. Good luck keep yourself clean sober. MM
Thank you brother

Longest episode was three days.
The other times few times it lasted a day...but only because I took the magnesium citrate laxative.
It's risky no doubt (as we mentioned dehydration which is why your in hospital with fluids)
But this was the only thing that helped me despite fasting and just water or iv fluids.
I think that mag drink pushes everything out which explains the instant relief when I "purge" in the bathroom.

My triglycerides aren't bad, my good cholesterol is low though. The bad cholesterol is only very slightly slightly elevated. My gastrointestinal place is convinced it's the hiv prevention med or the inject drol/sdrol.
I don't drink, smoke, or do any drug...

People need to realize AAS has an extreme impact on pancreas. With enough episodes it will be permanently damaged. You'll have diabetics real quick.

I can say with confidence you need to get the fuck off everything now bro. Drol/Sdrol will already kill you faster if you're 100% healthy. So you're essentially committing suicide right now if you take that crap with pancreatitis

If anyone has any advice and info on this disease please let me know

Doctors won't help me so far I've been to dozens now

Its so bad again I'll be going back to the ER soon once my ride gets here

I am at a loss on what to do since I've been doing everything I've learned to do already and its still not getting better

If anyone has any advice and info on this disease please let me know

Doctors won't help me so far I've been to dozens now

Its so bad again I'll be going back to the ER soon once my ride gets here

I am at a loss on what to do since I've been doing everything I've learned to do already and its still not getting better

Start considering other causes. It might not be JUST the pancreatitis causing issues.

Maybe do a consultation with Dave Palumbo and see what he thinks - it's cheaper than another round of doctors / tests / medicines / etc. He dropped out of medical school with 1 year left so he's got a lot of medical knowledge plus knows the bodybuilding health side.

Start considering other causes. It might not be JUST the pancreatitis causing issues.

Maybe do a consultation with Dave Palumbo and see what he thinks - it's cheaper than another round of doctors / tests / medicines / etc. He dropped out of medical school with 1 year left so he's got a lot of medical knowledge plus knows the bodybuilding health side.

Thank you brother

I will figure out how to get into contact with him

I've been non-stop researching all day and it looks like a round of antibiotics may possibly help, but its controversial and still not enough data to fully support the use

A lot of people have had the same issues with multiple doctors not helping. One lady said she went to 3 GI docs and none of them helped...So she ended up writing her own book on it since we really don't know sh*t about this disease

All of this is making me want to go to med school myself

Are suffering with any genetic blood disorders?

That would also be my question. Pancreatitis comes about because of alcohol most commonly, but it can also occur because of hemochromatosis where iron gets overloaded in the body so it gets deposited in the organs, and they start to either shut down or function badly. It will often affect the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas. A regular blood test will show if your iron is high.

I had to have my gallbladder removed 5 years ago, and I also have pancreatitis and a constantly inflamed gut. Have had 4 endoscopies in the last four months to see what's going on.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws