over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Panic, Aggression, and Anger

JonStrongbach

Registered
Couldn't figure out how to word this well within the rules. I'll simply put it that I feel very panicked given some recent events in my life, and my aggression and anxiety are growing out of my control. My social/work/scholastic/sex-life are being very strongly affected by my emotional troubles. I don't want to write anything I'm not supposed to or too personal, I'll write anything once I really understand or am explained what is appropriate. I've read the rules and just am very nervous to make a mistake. I can't sleep at all this night and it was progressing up to this throughout the week. Just some reassurance would be very helpful. :confused:

Last edited:
Get some sleep, HUGE component to good mental health is sleep, both our brain and bodies need it. Get a OTC sleep aid if you have trouble sleeping.

My best advice for you is to go see a psychologist, they can help you SOOOOOO much more than we can on a message board!

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk, i listen well:)

I can't imagine what "rules" there are here that cannot let you give us a clearer idea. Hard to help with such little details. I will say that youi may need to drop some things in your life temporarily if you are feeling overwhelmed. It may be a relationship, or the gym, or school. One of the main causes of what you describe is too much on your plate, and trying to be all things to everyone.

Regarding the rules, I'm not sure you need to worry. It should be very clear and you should feel assured that in almost all cases, it's not the person asking for help, or starting a thread, that breaks the rules but rather in how other member respond to that person's concern/issue (suggesting drugs, or telling them their doctor is wrong, etc.)

Remember, we're here to HELP each other. Go ahead and feel free to ask for advice and let me and the staff worry about who breaks what rules and what to do about it. Your intentions seem good so I can hardly believe you'll break any rules.

I can tell you one thing, and this is just my personal opinion, but if see your current state deteriorating to the point where it's spilling over into all areas of your life with aggression and panic, well that's no way to live. You can do better but you have to go see a doctor. These problems can be treated quite effectively by teaching you how to deal with or treat them yourself through behavioral therapy (CBT) along with possibly temporary medications - or maybe it goes even deeper and further where a therapy of a more permanent nature can be put in place.

What this board can do is be sympathetic and offer you anything we can. Guidance, support, friendship, whatever. I wish you the very best and remember, you have a very, very high chance coming out the other side of this thing in excellent condition. Google breathing exercises and start with just some general relaxation breathing, a hot tub, bath, or shower, a weekend getaway, go stay with a friend for a day or two and watch TV and eat Ben and Jerry's etc. Relax. And CALL A PhD today!!! Right now. After you finish reading this. Some will even see you for free.

Things may seem and feel bleak now but your chances of recovery from this are fantastically good. You should know that.

Get some sleep, HUGE component to good mental health is sleep, both our brain and bodies need it. Get a OTC sleep aid if you have trouble sleeping.

My best advice for you is to go see a psychologist, they can help you SOOOOOO much more than we can on a message board!

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk, i listen well:)
:yeahthat:

This is the kind of response I would LOVE to see to half the threads in here. Excellent work, G. If you guys do decide to discuss through PMs, hopefully give us some progress updates from time to time. Best wishes...

It is good to have someone to talk to one on one. And I will drive somewhere alone and just clear my head and think about all the good things over the bad.

1. You are alive and healthy.

2. You have a job and income.

3. Im sure you have a roof over your head.

4. Do you have a wife or girlfriend.

And Im sure there is many many more. I hope that everything gets better for you.

Thanks...I took eventually took the long walk home last night and had a smoke so I was able to calm myself enough to sleep. I really got to a point last night where I was overwhelmed. I've got to sit down and think this out for a while...I appreciate the earnest and thoughtful responses; it helps... :eek:

JonStrongbach - Hey brother, Gator, OTH, BigJohn and Gymdude have all given soem solid advise based on the little info given. Like OTH said it is doubtful that you will break any rules. However if you would like to pass you stituation by me, via private message, I'm happy to help.
Most of us here in the counselling forum have walked through some very trying dark times. There is a lot of great support waiting for you here!
Let us know what we can do!

If you feel you are really coming apart, please seek professional help immediately!!

I'm praying for you!

Thank again. I am scheduled to see the doctors on wed and fri next week. until then I'll take Gator's advice from his pm.

amounts

If your consuming large amounts of AAS right now, cut back . At least until your over the emotional trauma of what is going on . I speak from experience high doses of AAS and emotionally charged situations don't go together . Your likely to come unglued if that's whats going on.

I've actually been very fortunate, and now after 8 months of therapy my life is really turning around and I am so much happier to be alive. It's all good bros. Thanks for your support

:):):)

I've done the same, think i'm in 10th month of weekly therapy, in addition to being very involved in AA. It's really helped me dig out the deeply imbedded issues, issues i had no idea i had, and really helped me understand how f'd up my thought process can be, how to manage it, and i've been sober for going on 4 years, so it's not the alcohol, alcoholism really is a disease of the thinking...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws