over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Panicking, HCG messed me up

Zarati

Registered
I thought hcg was supposed to make ballz bigger, I've been on about 6000ius a week divided into 3 doses for 2 weeks, and my testicles are even smaller than before. Very noticeably smaller. Any ideas?

Test it with a pregnancy test to make sure it's legit hcg and not something else...Test will come up pregnant...Know when I did 1000ius a day for 30days my shit were so swollen it actually hurt...

THE REAPER

I did, it is real hcg, pharmacuitical.

Let me added i started hcg after my 2 years cycle. Body has no test but i can tell hcg makes me function well, I'm strong at the gym, not crashed but balls got smaller than when I was on cycle

Could it be that the hCG has skyrocketed your estrogen? Many guys feel that their bollocks shrink/hang higher with excessively high or low estro.

How do you feel your estro is..

Estro is high for sure, but I'd rather have high estro than low

First, your body will adjust over time as long as your HPTA is not shot. You should see a real TRT doc to get this straightened out sooner. Otherwise you need to wait it out and hope your testicles will regain adequate ability to produce testosterone.

There are PCT protocols for those that want to come off for good or extended periods. These involve the drugs heavyhitter mentioned.

2 years...that's you problem. Two years of heavy gear use isn't going to magically turn around in three weeks being on HCG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say see a doc about that, especially if you're thinking about fertility at all...2 years of virtually no endogenous production is nothing to scoff at.

6000 IU/week is super high - I was shut down pretty hard and felt my balls aching very shortly after injecting 500 IU intramuscularly.

After aching a few days they eventually stabilized and I now take minimal amounts as a maintenance dose.

I would drop the dose down and if you don't feel anything happen in another ~3 weeks or so, I would be skeptical of the particular product you're using or look for something other than HCG to solve your problem.

No anti e, no clomid, no tamox?

No, I won't take anti es. But will take nolva and clomid once im off of hcg

I Believe my PCT is pretty aggressive. 6000ius of hcg a week followed by 6 weeks of clomid and nolva @ 50/20

Should I run HCG for more than 3 weeks? Then jump on clomid and nolva

You feel that your balls have got SMALLER since you started hCG.

And you are sure your estro is high.

I would try getting your estro into normal ranges if I were you. You'll probably find your nut sack hangs lower... no joke.... high estro feminises you... fuck that.

It's crazy talk to me that you are willing to inject 6000iu of hCG but you insist you will not take an AI... that's just silly, sorry mate.

Wait. Why are you talking about not taking anti estrogen, having high estrogen, saying your body has no test, etc. Do you have blood tests that showed you this??

What instead of having high estrogen instead of low, have normal levels??
If your body has no test on it, what about letting it produce?

I love hCG, and use it all the time... but it's highly estrogenic... and that's at just 500iu.

Oh and by the way your high estrogen level is probably what is making you feel panic. Get some Aromasin.

6000iu of HCG a week is way too much. HCG is to help preserve your testes and increase your pregnenolone levels which will give you mood support. what you are doing did not work.

at the very least get estradiol blood lab work and post it along with the ranges here. friend, you need serious anti-aromatase help and i'm asking you to post labs here for benefit of you and others. seriously consider also getting lab work for testosterone, free testosterone, hematocrit, cbc, psa and a digital rectal examination (DRE)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws