over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Parabolan vs acetate and enanthate

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Why would a source carry both enanthate and parabolan since so many say it s basically the same? Is para 'cleaner' or does it have less sides than tren enan?

Just seems to me there must be a discernable difference?

Alot of Para is really enth anyway.. Off the same thing for more. Hex Raws are expensive. But people who do real Para say they feel much more "stable" and have less sides.

Different strokes for different folks. Some like longer acting, some like short. Some like the allure of good old fashioned para. Same thing as test e v. test c v. sustanon v. propinate really. Managing the sides is different for some. That is if your into managing the sides.lol

i like Para Hex. If its legit Para Hex, then u will know it and will feel it. For me, Para is very smoothe ans has min. side effects and u get indredible gains.

i like Para Hex. If its legit Para Hex, then u will know it and will feel it. For me, Para is very smoothe ans has min. side effects and u get indredible gains.

I agree 100% with everything you just said. By far my best Tren gains and gains kept came on para, while having absolutely no sides.

the last 2 responses are exactly why I started this thread..thnks

For me it seems that longer esters of Tren produce better results at the same dose. Sides are the same (almost none for me me). Weird I know, but my strength and falling bodyfat levels since switching from A to E have proven it to me...again.

I think I just metabolize gear very quickly. So frequent injections of long esters work better. Sides are the same as ED injects of Tren A (low) and results are better.

Hex was also good, no sides and great gains on low-ish doses. I've played around with Ace lately as there's been so much discussion about it as the king of AAS, but the longer esters do me better....I don't notice a difference between E and Hex. But both are better than A, in my case.

Very interesting, it would appear that Tren HEX(Parabolan) is much more suitable for human use based on the half-life. User experience seems to confirm this. Anyone used BD Tren HEX?

I've done both ace and hex and the hex is a lot stronger in my opinion. I had zero sides from it but I didn't ever get many from ace though. The gains on real hex are amazing. Strength, recomp, and vascularity through the roof.

great thread! i have been wondering the same thing! i have nasty sides from tren enanthate......so i loaded up on some real para and am anxious to see the difference for me in the sides.

BDs Tren hex might be my favorite steroid...hex was the first tren i used and i thought i was in love. So i stocked up on ace and enth and i hate them, but hex makes my mouth wster

thats awesome to hear bro!!!!!!!!!thanks for the insight:headbang:

Very interesting, it would appear that Tren HEX(Parabolan) is much more suitable for human use based on the half-life. User experience seems to confirm this. Anyone used BD Tren HEX?

I have . Was really potent. Only other hex I've used is the old negma 76mg amps. Thanks, T

BDs Tren hex might be my favorite steroid...hex was the first tren i used and i thought i was in love. So i stocked up on ace and enth and i hate them, but hex makes my mouth wster

Have you used it recently? Curious if you had the IP 25ml jugs manufactured in 2010 and expire in 2016?

Last edited:
I've always heard it had less sides, since para/hex is long acting how often do You guys like to dose it?

I've always heard it had less sides, since para/hex is long acting how often do You guys like to dose it?

I dose it 2X per week. I love Parabolan. Great strength at lower doses, no insomnia (for me), and no cough. I've heard of people only using 150mg per week, but I usually use 300mg.

paddington

Anyone feel the para was stronger than ace? The longer esters tend to build up to higher blood levels over time...

Anyone feel the para was stronger than ace? The longer esters tend to build up to higher blood levels over time...

Everything I have read has lead me to believe that HEX provides better gains and less-side-effects. You don't need that much, most people are basically over-dosing the Acetate version. The original Negma's were 76mg per amp and were used 2x per week. The steady release should provide a less dramatic spike in plasma blood levels.

Para is my favorite of all the trens... I get better results with 300mg of hex than I did with 700mg of ace just recently. I find hex to be very stable in the blood and far less sides than E. I also have noted a lot less sides when using ace ED vs EOD. Hex is the longest ester in the trens and is worth the extra money imo.

Bump for those who have personally used the IP 25ml BD Trenabol(Hex).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131