over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PARABOLAN?

Jrflex10er

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone used PARABOLAN 100mg/ml, 10ml vial by BritishDragon? How is it?

Para

Its good, very good imo..
I havnt use the BD brand but Ive used another brand that was 75mg.
Its as good as the acetate but without all the shots and taste that the acetate leaves.
BTW out of curiousity.. appx whats a btll of that run?

I was going to get 20ml and run 100mg a week with some winstrol depot and clen. for around 15 weeks. The clen I would run 14days on 14 days off period. I heard parabolan was great,and like you said rajjin it doesn't leave that taste that act. leaves. Will you still get the tren cough with parabolan? I also was going to run some HGH 2ius 5 days on 2 days off and see how that works. If I can run it 7 days a week I will.

Last edited:
`

I hAVNT but Ive only had the cough a time or two..The acetate
almost scares me now days :) I start thinking im going to have a panic attack or something its just that overwhelming feeling it gives.
The parabolan I havnt noticed any of that. Ive been taking it 75mg eod
But I get mine pretty reasonable compared to what your about to give :)
you should consider making it.. you ever converted fina?

Im just not sure how 100mg a week will do
at the same time I know its an expensive hormone.
double the price of acetate. goodluck

Haha I'm sorry I meant 100mg eod. but anyways I havent converted fina but I know a little about it and it doesnt seem that tough. I can get 10ml for $89 but I know if i was to make it myself its alot cheaper. I can't wait to use HGH i can afford it now.

actually thats a good price.
Most Ive seen have been 100+. Id say give it a run, I think youll like it as well or better then the acetate.Be sure an let us know what you thought
after you run it.

How far out from contest?

When would you stope taking Parabolan pre-contest?...I assume it does not convert to estrogen and does not make the body retain much water.
Thanks

MUSCLEBOSS35 said:
When would you stope taking Parabolan pre-contest?...I assume it does not convert to estrogen and does not make the body retain much water.
Thanks
When i competed i stop taking things 10 days out to inssure i lost teh extra water

I'm gonna bump this thread, cause I wanna know some answers?

Jrflex10er said:
Has anyone used PARABOLAN 100mg/ml, 10ml vial by BritishDragon? How is it?

Do you get "the cough" with this stuff or just tren acetate? Also, does it kill libido? Will running it with test help maintain sex drive?

I really would like to gain some strength, been stuck at the same poundages for a while. Would a stack of parabolan, winstrol, and turinabol help get me past this sticking piont? (Been using test/deca for awhile)

A lot of dumbass questions, I know but I was hoping some of you guys had experience with this stuff. Help me out if you can.

Thanks

I've not used BD Para but I have used (and am currently using) IP's Para & I love the stuff apart from the insomnia but this can be controlled using melatonin (oh & nothing gives me oily skin as bad which isn't pleasant but I can put up with it for the results). Like it better than acetate for the same reasons Rajjin mentioned. I use 2/2.5ml twice per week which is more than adequate as it's very strong stuff.

You could do the injects 1-2x wk. You dont need 3x unless you are doing multiple pokes anyway.
Some of the sides are dependant on how sensitive you are to progesterone.
It really seems to vary greatly between some. Libido...precontest water rare but possible. If precontest Id play it safe.
Man I did the old Finaject and Para in the mid 80s. Back then you kept doses so small. Wish Id have dosed up a bit like I would now.

terryd5150 said:
I'm gonna bump this thread, cause I wanna know some answers?
Do you get "the cough" with this stuff or just tren acetate? Also, does it kill libido? Will running it with test help maintain sex drive?

Tren Acetate, Tren Enanthate, and Paraboln are all basically the same chemical just different esters....the only one I've ever had "the cough" with was stuff I made my self or stuff made from pellets.....

PEACE BigBis

MikeS said:
You could do the injects 1-2x wk. You dont need 3x unless you are doing multiple pokes anyway.
Some of the sides are dependant on how sensitive you are to progesterone.
It really seems to vary greatly between some. Libido...precontest water rare but possible. If precontest Id play it safe.
Man I did the old Finaject and Para in the mid 80s. Back then you kept doses so small. Wish Id have dosed up a bit like I would now.

Yep I'm sensitive to the raised prolactin levels from tren, HAVE to use Bromo with any tren ester but seem to need less with para I guess due to more even blood levels?

What is "the cough"

I was going to try BD's Parabolan as well here soon, and I have heard about some of the sides, but what is "the cough"?

Ohh you'll know it when it happens.. taste liek metal when you are coughing and it happens about 1 minute after you finsih shooting..and last about 3-5 minutes and you swear your gonan blow a lung out so try to relax and try not to cough too hard and blow a vessel in your eye,head or ear drum...

parabolon is hard to beat when you are ripping up and use this for 8-10 weeks and WOW!!!

75mgs para EOD
100mgs prop ED
50mgs Winnie ED

what a great combo...hard to beat that

bigbaldbulldog said:
Ohh you'll know it when it happens.. taste liek metal when you are coughing and it happens about 1 minute after you finsih shooting..and last about 3-5 minutes and you swear your gonan blow a lung out so try to relax and try not to cough too hard and blow a vessel in your eye,head or ear drum...

parabolon is hard to beat when you are ripping up and use this for 8-10 weeks and WOW!!!

75mgs para EOD
100mgs prop ED
50mgs Winnie ED

what a great combo...hard to beat that

What is the cause of that cough?

StoryOfTheYear said:
What is the cause of that cough?
For soem reason once in a while you get close to a vein and soem of teh acetate evaporates into teh vein and goes right to teh lungs.. you not aware of it till it is too late....aspiration is not a indicator if it will happen only that your in a vein.. it happens very rarley to teh same person but when it does it sucks and you swaer your dying..

I have had teh tren-cough 3 times in all teh years of use... and they all happened with 3 months of each other... rare that it happens but memorable

bigbaldbulldog said:
For soem reason once in a while you get close to a vein and soem of teh acetate evaporates into teh vein and goes right to teh lungs.. you not aware of it till it is too late....aspiration is not a indicator if it will happen only that your in a vein.. it happens very rarley to teh same person but when it does it sucks and you swaer your dying..

I have had teh tren-cough 3 times in all teh years of use... and they all happened with 3 months of each other... rare that it happens but memorable

:eek: man, sounds scary!

Powerful Stuff

I have a friend that ran Parabolan with Prop and EQ, only ran the Parabolan at 100 MGs/week for 8 weeks, he said the stuff was unbelievable, the strength and power he recieved. Ripped him up really well, along with helping him stay really, really hungry. He said he will only use the Parabolan from now on, now more acetate or enanthate. He mentioned he got little to no sides with the Para, with the others he always got really bad sides.

Good to know

bigbaldbulldog said:

Oh ok, cool, that is good to know. I probably would have driven myself to the emergency room had I not known that was a possible reaction. Thanks for the info.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131